what do ya think of my cycle?

S

superman20

Awards
ok here it is. i am pretty set on my roids that im taking and it will be a long cycle. im gonna try it out.

100mg anadrol ed week 1-4
1250mg test cypionate week 1-24
800 mg deca weeks 1-20 ( i know its a long time to be on this)

Here is where i could use a little tweaking if possible.

Alternate: mgf, igf, and glucophage 4 weeks. then insulin for 4 weeks. ive been told to use glucophage before workout(please correct me if this is wrong). as for igf and mgf here is how i will run it.

MGF + LR3 IGF-1 Dosage Scheme (following intense loading of lagging muscle group)

Day 1
Pre Workout (~1.5 hours)- 75-200mcg total MGF (half dosage in each side)
Post Workout- 50-100mcg x 2 MGF (left and right sides of lagging muscle) following workout

Day 2
Morning- 20mcg LR3 IGF-1
50-100mcg x 2 in lagging muscle group MGF
Afternoon-50-100mcg x 2 in lagging muscle group MGF
Late afternoon (at least 10 hours after first injection optimally)- 20mcg LR3 IGF-1

Day 3
Morning- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
Late Afternoon- 10-20mcg LR3 IGF-1

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6+7 (optional)

insulin 12 iu after workout 4 weeks ( should i maybe add a peptide during this time?)

what do you think? please let me know

im 6'3 255. I have run roid cycles similiar to the above, i have only dont one igf cycle and ive used insulin a couple times. please let me know if im good to go on cycleing these things. thanks.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Did you get that dosage scheme from me? I think that is the one I posted a long time ago haha.

Just s you know I have posted more recently that if you plan on using LR3 for slightly longer periods of time (6-7 weeks) use a 3x per week dosing scheme but if you just plan on using it for 4 weeks inject it every day. Downregulation occurs pretty quickly (roughly 3 1/2 to 4 weeks) on ED injections, basically depends on your goals.

Also be careful of using insulin while using LR3 IGF-1 as they both work similarly at controlling blood sugar and LR3 IGF-1 makes cells much much more sensitive to insulin.

As for your cycle, that is INTENSE.. A looonnnggg time to be on deca. Be sure to really have those progesterone and estrogen antagonists ready or gyno will be knocking at the door.

S

superman20

Awards
yea i sure did get it from you i believe. sorry i forgot to credit you for that. I am just wanting to put on as much muscle as possible. so if there is a better way to use it that you have found out then please let me know because i am very open to suggestions. Should i take mgf the same?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yea i sure did get it from you i believe. sorry i forgot to credit you for that. I am just wanting to put on as much muscle as possible. so if there is a better way to use it that you have found out then please let me know because i am very open to suggestions. Should i take mgf the same?
Yes you can take your MGF the same. Before it wasn't known why IGF-1 quit working after 3 1/2 to 4 weeks. It was suspected to be a few things such as downregulation of receptors, decreased MGF production, and/or antibody production. After digging through some endocrinology textbooks I came across some text that pretty much answered the question that downregulation is definitely one of the biggest causes and that you have to give your body a chance to fully recover its receptors after a high dose of such a potent compound as LR3 IGF-1. You have to remember LR3 IGF-1 is 2-3 times more potent than IGF-1Ea (the naturally produced version in your body) and it also has a half life that is exponentially higher, so receptor downregulation begins to become a big problem.

If you want your LR3 IGF-1 to last longer I would definitely injected 3 times per week, like Mon/Wed/Sat or something similar to that. Just remember, the higher dosages you use the faster downregulation is going to occur. I have posted a thread on the downregulation problem in the IGF-1 forum so you can read it for yourself if you like. I have also posted a thread that shows how blood sugar responded to LR3 IGF-1 administration and as little as 20mcg lowered blood sugar very significantly.

S

superman20

Awards
awesome. thanks lakemountd i appreciate it alot. I think ill go with the 3x a week.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thats a lot of gear, but you are a big guy. What is your BF%?

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I really don't see the benefit to being on for 24 weeks, i prefer to get in hit it hard and get out, and do more frequent cycles, but to each his own.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
255 at 10% b/f?!?! Holy hell.

E-mail me when you get a chance by the way (it is in my sig).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You better know your stuff with insulin brutha, one mess up and you are toast! As long as you are ready to blow up, it looks fine for me. Did you say you were going to use hcg? I didn't read if you did, thanks.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't imagine not using HCG and I am sure you know what you are doing but I would start it probably towards the the 12 mark or somewhere around there as I have read that long term HCG use can be detrimental, although not sure of the efficacy of the statement as I believe I read it a while back in a book written by L. Rea.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't imagine not using HCG and I am sure you know what you are doing but I would start it probably towards the the 12 mark or somewhere around there as I have read that long term HCG use can be detrimental, although not sure of the efficacy of the statement as I believe I read it a while back in a book written by L. Rea.
Swale would be more helpful than myself, but I am yet to beleive that low dose HCG protocol is unhealthy for long term usage.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That is a bad ass cycle, i'd run something like that in the future just like half as long.