100mg tren ed, 20mg phara ed, 1000mg trans test. PROS vs CONS?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this will be my 6th cycle of tren, 2nd of phara plex and 4th of test every week.
age-23
210lbs
bf% about 15%
i have been off cycle for about six months.:think:
what do ya`ll think?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes is the tren transdermal or will you be pinning it at 100mg ed. How long have your previous cycles been? What have your past dosages looked like? and just a question but when did you start cycling? because it says your 23? and you've run 6 cycles already? That's a good amount of cycles already What are your goals for this cycles and nothing against running alot of cycles but did you not get the results you were looking for from the last 6. This is not a flame but sometimes going higher dosages isn't always the key if your not gaining or losing enough on cycle sometimes. So give us more info so we can help you better.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the tren will be pinned ed. i have always gotten very good results from tren. my first tren cycle was 120mg ed and my last was 75mg ed. i dont mind pinning ed. i looking to get up to 235lbs at least. i have enough to run a 8 week cycle

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
120mg ed for a first time Tren cycle!? Are you kidding me? Come on man 75mg EOD is sufficent for a first time user of Tren.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Chad, 1000 mg of trans Test @ 30% absorption = 2100 mg of actual Testosterone absorbed a week, this is a little high don't you think ?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
No it equals 300mg of Test a week so that's equivilant to like 700mg of Test E.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with a test tren combo. The phera plex, why bother? You have test and Tren:D With the test being a dermal it will kick in a week into it so no need for a front load. IMO the more people stay away from methylated orals the better.

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
120mg ed for a first time Tren cycle!? Are you kidding me? Come on man 75mg EOD is sufficent for a first time user of Tren.
this will be my 6th cycle of tren, 2nd of phara plex and 4th of test every week.
age-23
210lbs
bf% about 15%
i have been off cycle for about six months.
what do ya`ll think?

Thats alot for 23, how big where you to start with?