what is the best time to take phera plex?

2noob

Awards
whats the best time to take phera plex? does it matter? do you have to take it with food etc?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
whats the best time to take phera plex? does it matter? do you have to take it with food etc?
Since Phera-Plex is so new and there is no information about it on this site I would recommend taking it only at dusk. But keep in mind that Phera-Plex works best if used in a suppository like manner.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since Phera-Plex is so new and there is no information about it on this site I would recommend taking it only at dusk. But keep in mind that Phera-Plex works best if used in a suppository like manner.
:icon_lol:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Or grind it up, put it in solution and squirt it like an enema.
That is way too powerfull for a first time user. Unless he is over 250lbs I would not recommend that.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Actually, as long as you have not consumed any tubular veggies or came in contact with a syphilis infected orangutan within the last 24 hrs the capsules can be opened and poured into a funnel protruding from the urethra followed by a couple drops of Dawn dish soap. This can only be done however at the 1/4 past mark of prime number hours (ie. 3:15 or 7:15 etc.).

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
LMAO, you guys are so mean. do some research. read some logs. most people claim you should spread the doses evenly during the day. taking it at night might be bad because it can keep you up all night.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
10mg same time everyday
20mg 12 hrs apart
30mg 8 hrs apart

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg same time everyday
20mg 12 hrs apart
30mg 8 hrs apart
If the guy doesn't know enough about orals to know that, he's not going to be experienced enough to take it at 30mg per day anyhow.