upcoming cycle..

gbody

Awards
How does some supertest and dbol sound guys??? Hahaha ima prolly get some of this stuff in a few weeks. Just to give to my test rats to see if they can get some 20 inch arms. Also a lot more blowjobs from the ladies lol..nah but really ima prolly get some dekka to. Anyone here tried supertest yet? Might sound like a dumb post but I'll post more with stats later.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
How does some supertest and dbol sound guys??? Hahaha ima prolly get some of this stuff in a few weeks. Just to give to my test rats to see if they can get some 20 inch arms. Also a lot more blowjobs from the ladies lol..nah but really ima prolly get some dekka to. Anyone here tried supertest yet? Might sound like a dumb post but I'll post more with stats later.
wow....just....wow...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
dekka? what?
supertest? What's that? Is it Test 500?

Ohhh..You whippersnappers. What's a blowjob? You are so silly. How big are your arms now? :lol:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes what is supertest? or dekka? If it is a high mg/ml Test I would stay away from it. I remember back when denkall came out with T400 it stung like hell and left knots it takes alot of BA to disolve that much test into 1mg

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
He's pushin a mean 14", lol. And bump to comment on the test i've heard that **** is hell.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol you guys are crazy well in the pic in my avi I'm 220 wit like 17's but now I'm 185 and 16's lol. I had to drop waight for cop training. But super test is a mix off a lot of diff forms of test I herd its pretty good like it has test prop, test e I think and cyp in it. I'll post the write up later I'm writing all this from my cell.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The best Test blend i've ever seen is Andropen 275 by British Dragon i haven't used it personally but i have many friends who swear by the stuff, and it's overdosed at 290ml/ml i believe. It's has fewer long acting steroids in it and more fast acting, considering you'll be using it eod to ed anyway i like that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is the mg/ml let me tell you from expereince the higher it is the more PAIN. The T400 was such a pain that alot of people I know would toss it out after 1-2 shots it used to make big ass knots wherever you shot it. Not worth it at all

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
High concentration gear for the most part is not worth it.

use more frequency or volume with your dosing protocol if you must, but try to understand that you don't need all that much to grow. USE THE LOWEST EFFECTIVE DOSE and you will be happy. This way you avoid burning your health (or if you subscribe to the receptor downregulation theory, your AR) out.

I don't think that gains are linear to how much was lost in a cut bro. I don't see 50lbs off a cycle... sorry.. ;)

good luck in any event.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its 450 mg/ml wow ima jus get some deca 200mg/mg thanx man. And maybe some test e. Later

OOOH yeah it's a good thing you posted that 450mg/ml would of kicked your ass you would of been hating it the BA content would be so high in that concentration. go with the 200 deca and like a 250 test e you'll be good.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reps to all that posted..thanx man that's why I post here u saved me some pinn pain/knots. I also read that a guy got knots where he pinned off the supertest I wanted. I mean **** I put 15 pounds on with sd. So with some d-bol, dekka I can see 50 maybe I won't keep all 50 but still 20 inch guns.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If you put on 50lbs their is no way in hell it's all muscle, sorry bro but it just doesn't work like that, ppl have been spoilt with the explosive gains of Superdrol and M1t, most steroids will put weight on you much slower but without the nasty sides and ultimately you'll gain more and keep more. If this is your first cycle then i can see 30lbs, but not 50lbs. I put on 25lbs on my first one of Test only.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It comes back to diet and it was Test Enthanate, you could easily gain 20lbs of mass on your first cycle with just 500mg of Test E.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20lbs on dbol?? not 20lbs that you could keep. To tell you in all reality I've been in the game personally about a decade and have teammates etc who have been in much longer and I don't know anyone who's got 50lbs off one cycle and I know people who who running 12 wks of 1g of test with 600mg eq and dbol at 50-100mg weeks 1-4. your body hits a stopping point 20-25lb avg 30-35 outstanding then Everybody I have seen kind of hits a wall. The Dbol will jump start you and you'll have big gains quick but you won't keep all of them maybe 10lb from the dbol 15-20 from the test total 25-30lb

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You will hear guys putting on 40lbs in a cycle that uses slin for the first time though.