Tamoxifen Citrate: as needed

Toprol XL 50-100 mg ED: As needed for high BP

Hair
Minoxidil: 2x ED
Spiro : 2x ED
AA: 2x ED
Finasteride: 1mg ED

Purpose

I am shooting for a lean bulker. I have always had an easy time gaining weight, but normally end up over fat. By keeping estrogen lower and running SD as a standalone, I hope to accomplish this hormonally. I have better control over my diet now and have effortlessly maintained my 215 lb frame for the last 6 months+ androgen free.

I already have gyno that I can live with, just don't want to make it any worse. Same with hair loss issues. My hair is a bit on the thin side from using streroids, but as long as I can maintain it where I am now I am happy. Noone notices I even have a problem. Hence all the hair loss drugs.

If all goes well and side effects are managable, I will likely introduce test prop (500-600 mg EW) either at the end of this cycle or during it. I am worried about the test causing worse gyno and unmanagable hairloss for me, hence the reason for not using any right away.

With the exception of when I purposefully cut, I haven't had any trouble maintaining my muscle mass. So when I eventually cut it will be androgen assisted.

Starting Stats

All measurements taken cold flexed, right side of body

Weight: 215 lbs
Arms: 16"
Calves 15.75"
Legs: 24"
Waist: 37.25"

If I were guessing I'd say I'll probably end up about 230 something before pct. SD is an insane cell volumizer. My main goal is to do this with very little fat gain. So I will be counting my calories closely. Updates may be sporadic.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
use fitday.com, it works wondering for keeping track of your food intake, as well as some other fun features. On a side note, I personally would probably stay away from any steroid with all of those issues (hairloss and gyno), that's just me though.
Also, I may have read this wrong, but did you say you are going to run superdrol for 4-6 weeks? If so, run it for 3-4 weeks. Most people show minimal gains during the fourth week, and it is really taxing on your liver and lipids. Just my $.02.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
why would you run it that long and that high potentcy? 30mg is a lot. more than 4 weeks is long.

werewolf where do you get your 0.08 variable in taht formula?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro 5-6 weeks at 30mgs??!! Nooooo bad idea. Cholesterol levels will be absolutely horrid. I would think more 20mg for 3-4 weeks or if you are hardcore enough more of a 20/20/20/30. I don't think you will need much more than that.

I am also not sure as to why you have so many hair supps in order? That is quite a few.

I also, don't see the need for you to use Arimidex throughout the entire cycle?

And if you are going to run this cycle look to get some Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations. Link is in my signature, it will definitely provide you the help you need, and it also provides the hairloss help with nettle root and saw palmetto, which at the dosages used were as effective (with less side effects) than finasteride.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PVSkyhigh: I'll probably keep track of protein and total calories. I can do most of it in my head and just right it down at the end of the day. I am just looking for a rough figure. I can eat at any calorie level I need to.

Werewolf: Also interested to see where you came up with the .08 figure.

LakeMountD: I am not sure if arimidex will be needed throughout the cycle or not either. However, since I already have gyno and don't want to make it worse I see no better option than to use an AI throughout. I may lower the dose.

My primary hair supps are just Minox, AA and now finasteride. I don't think that is going overboard in my case. The spiro I just happen to have onhand. Part of the reason I am going so far with the hair supps is that I fully intend to transition into a Prop only cycle afterwards if all goes well. I KNOW I need plenty of estrogen blockers and dht blockers to help when I run test again. I very much want to be able to run test and not lose my hair.

To all:

This is my fourth Superdrol cycle in about 2 years time. I haven't gone much over a month on it yet. I haven't had bloodwork while taking it, but after pct, liver and lipids have looked quite nice, everything in the normal range.

I have always run 30mgs and have handled the dose reasonably well thus far. There is a good chance I'll stop it at the 4 week mark. Thanks for mentioning the shortage of gains past 3-4 wks. I should have transitioned rather well into a testosterone based cycle by that point anyhow.

I appreciate all the feedback!

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
PVSkyhigh: I'll probably keep track of protein and total calories. I can do most of it in my head and just right it down at the end of the day. I am just looking for a rough figure. I can eat at any calorie level I need to.
If that is true, you are amazing. I definately need to keep track of mine, plus it gives me peace of mind to know exactly what I am eating.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
During the last 6 months where I stayed at maintenance, I made no effort at all to count calories. It was refreshing not to have to worry about it. For someone like me, I can trust in my appetite to make sure I don't lose bodyweight.

I didn't worry about meal timing, whether I ate one meal a day or five. I just always got at least 150 grams protein, eucalories, and trained my body once a week. I think the reason it worked is b/c I am not trying to maintain a large amount of muscle mass or to stay particularly lean. My body seems to like a homeostatic state.

Honestly I may just track total protein and make sure I am eating a little more than I was and that the scale is consistently moving upwards. For the first couple weeks I will get an accurate calorie count though.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is likely a placebo, but I already felt like I was on and this is just the first day. Workout went really well. I felt fairly agressive and definitely had a much stronger libido than usual.

The only blood pressure reading I took today read 145/70, so already higher than normal. I won't start toprol yet, but I am going to monitor it closely. Normally I get around 145/80something on superdrol at this dosing.

Also, as per usual, my hands felt like they were infused with blood and I felt a little warmth in my head and neck region. Happens everytime.

Edit: New blood pressure reading 157/77. Going up! Both measurements taken after a very large meal.

Edit #2: I read through a couple of my old logs. Aparently I have run superdrol at 40mg before, so I don't think 30 should be too much. I also realized that most of my muscle loss did in fact happen cutting androgen assisted or not. I think I lost a fair bit of muscle in post cycle therapy after my last tren/prop cycle last summer. I also lost about 5 lbs worth on a longer low dose prop cutting cycle late 2005. If it turns out I can run test again safely, I guess I'll see how I respond to higher doses and make sure I stay on a good while. Good times!

Last edited:
Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
why would you run it that long and that high potentcy? 30mg is a lot. more than 4 weeks is long.

werewolf where do you get your 0.08 variable in taht formula?
It something I have been trying figure out from early days when Superdrol first came out. A lot of observing and my personel use has brought me to this conclusion. People were getting 2/3 or more of results from using 10 mgs as 20 mgs. So I started watching and trying understand what optimum dosing would be. I also understand that dosing is almost always related to body weight. People that take too high of doses also seem have trouble holding to gains along with extra the liver punishment.

More is not always better.

By the way, I think the correct number for Phera-Plex is about 0.10 mg per pound.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
It something I have been trying figure out from early days when Superdrol first came out. A lot of observing and my personel use has brought me to this conclusion. People were getting 2/3 or more of results from using 10 mgs as 20 mgs. So I started watching and trying understand what optimum dosing would be. I also understand that dosing is almost always related to body weight. People that take too high of doses also seem have trouble holding to gains along with extra the liver punishment.

By the way, I think the correct number for Phera-Plex is about 0.10 mg per pound.
Werefolf, I am on day 8 of a superdrol 3 weeker, and I have been running it at 10mg. I am thinking about upping it to 15mg, I am weight 187 lbs, and have experienced absolutely no sides, what do ya think? My strength hasn't gone up that much yet and by this time last cycle my strength jumped up pretty well, so that is my reasoning for making the 5mg jump.

I am not trying to steal the thread, if it seems like it my apoligies.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It is likely a placebo, but I already felt like I was on and this is just the first day. Workout went really well. I felt fairly agressive and definitely had a much stronger libido than usual.

The only blood pressure reading I took today read 145/70, so already higher than normal. I won't start toprol yet, but I am going to monitor it closely. Normally I get around 145/80something on superdrol at this dosing.

Also, as per usual, my hands felt like they were infused with blood and I felt a little warmth in my head and neck region. Happens everytime.

Edit: New blood pressure reading 157/77. Going up! Both measurements taken after a very large meal.

Edit #2: I read through a couple of my old logs. Aparently I have run superdrol at 40mg before, so I don't think 30 should be too much. I also realized that most of my muscle loss did in fact happen cutting androgen assisted or not. I think I lost a fair bit of muscle in post cycle therapy after my last tren/prop cycle last summer. I also lost about 5 lbs worth on a longer low dose prop cutting cycle late 2005. If it turns out I can run test again safely, I guess I'll see how I respond to higher doses and make sure I stay on a good while. Good times!

Bro I promise you I am not just saying this because I created it (that sounds funny) but you really should look into getting some Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations. It will REALLY help with all of the problems like bp/cholesterol/liver, etc. SD is an OUSTANDING oral but you should always keep your health as #1.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Werefolf, I am on day 8 of a superdrol 3 weeker, and I have been running it at 10mg. I am thinking about upping it to 15mg, I am weight 187 lbs, and have experienced absolutely no sides, what do ya think? My strength hasn't gone up that much yet and by this time last cycle my strength jumped up pretty well, so that is my reasoning for making the 5mg jump.

I have already answered your question. 15 mg is about optimum for your weight. Are you eating enough to gain at this new weight? How is your protein timing to keep constant supply of protien available in your body? How long have you taken off since your last superdrol cycle? If that was your first cycle, it will always be little better. You may need change up your workout rountine, your muscles can get bored.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

The reason I start logs like this is for feedback and eduational purposes as much as anything else. The more info the better. My threads never get too cluttered. So post away!

FYI, my strength gains from Superdrol usually kick in starting around day 5-7. From that point onward, I tend gain roughly a pound a day on my bench and squat. The 5-7 day mark also roughly corresponds to when I have gone through one fully training cycle, so that is another reason strength gains might show up then rather than right away.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the info. I am glad you have taken the time to do this. The only issue I can think of is that diet plays such a major role in it all regardless of whether you are using 5 mg ed or 50. I keep thinking diet will be the big predictor of overall gains and how much you keep.

When I start my prop, my idea this time around is to use a much larger dose than normal (600 maybe) in the hopes that combining that with a moderate surplus will yield keepable and leanish gains compared to what I have done in the past. Diet always works best, but along with major caloric surplus comes major fat.

i'll gladly add my feedback for you calculation purposes since I am using above average dosing.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro I promise you I am not just saying this because I created it (that sounds funny) but you really should look into getting some Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations. It will REALLY help with all of the problems like bp/cholesterol/liver, etc. superdrol is an OUSTANDING oral but you should always keep your health as #1.
I really like that formulation. I would look further into it except that I already have a boatload of milk thistle, bottle of NAC, and prescription bp meds (that I know work almost immediately, hawthorn never seemed to give any direct impact). I am taking finasteride also which may have a positive impact on prostate health.

I am not against otc aids like this, but I want to know for sure they are working for me. Otherwise, I would tend to go for a prescription that i know will do the job.

I do need good cholesterol support however and I am taking nothing for that. I would definitely like to see bloodwork on some of these compounds with and without the cholestreol aids you have available there. I am not completely convinced how much good they would do paired against compounds like SD that can really tear up the cholesterol levels.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I have already answered your question. 15 mg is about optimum for your weight. Are you eating enough to gain at this new weight? How is your protein timing to keep constant supply of protien available in your body? How long have you taken off since your last superdrol cycle? If that was your first cycle, it will always be little better. You may need change up your workout rountine, your muscles can get bored.
I upped it to 15mg yesterday still no sides. This is my second superdol and anabolic steroids cycle, and it has been 4 months since my last cycle. I am eating every 3 hours, so I usually get 5 meals in a day. I plan on upping my calories a couple hundred to compensate for the weight gain. I started a new routine when I started my superdrol cycle, and it has two days of strength and two days of hypertrophy. It is a upper body lower body conjugate split.

Ill post what I did last week if you guys want.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cardinal has been at it for years, I would not worry about his dosing or prep :)

Just stopping by the site to research one or two new products; good to see cardinal still has good public logs.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
did u start the cycle already? what are your gains so far?

eddie the board sponsor from prometabolix likes to run high levels of halo and phera. he likes to run like 40mg of phera and 100mg of halo. sounds crazy to me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
werewolf ? when doing your calculations are you also taking into account amount of AAS/PH someone has done in the past and years of experience. Just curious as I see alot of the logs on here are by people who are on there 1st or 2nd cycle etc. such as Fitzer's who got great results on lower dosages but it was also his first cycle which in almost all cases with the exception of extreme breaks ie a few years will be your best cycle. But would those calculations hold up when you have some one who say has run several Ie at least 5 cycles with AAS dosages say winstrol 50-100mg ed test suspension 100mg ed etc. I think your calculations are very good but also believe that past dosages and years of experience play a heavy part in what will work for an individual

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
werewolf ? when doing your calculations are you also taking into account amount of anabolic steroids/PH someone has done in the past and years of experience. Just curious as I see alot of the logs on here are by people who are on there 1st or 2nd cycle etc. such as Fitzer's who got great results on lower dosages but it was also his first cycle which in almost all cases with the exception of extreme breaks ie a few years will be your best cycle. But would those calculations hold up when you have some one who say has run several Ie at least 5 cycles with AAS dosages say winstrol 50-100mg ed test suspension 100mg ed etc. I think your calculations are very good but also believe that past dosages and years of experience play a heavy part in what will work for an individual
I think that PH experience is going to effect what gains you will get, but weight is dosing factor. Now amount of muscle weight vs body weight may be a factor in dosing. The problem with going high dosing on Superdrol is increased suppression of Natural Test and increased liver damage.

It is better to do something other than Superdrol for the next cycle following Superdrol.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think that PH experience is going to effect what gains you will get, but weight is dosing factor. Now amount of muscle weight vs body weight may be a factor in dosing. The problem with going high dosing on Superdrol is increased suppression of Natural Test and increased liver damage.

It is better to do something other than Superdrol for the next cycle following Superdrol.
You will have increased liver damage with any oral, yes, however, it isn't that big of a deal if the correct precautions are taken. NAC and milk thistle have not only shown to increase glutathione production but in many studies have been shown to repair damaged livers, so keep on the liver support even after the cycle is over and you will be fine.

Dosage can be weight dependent if there is like a 50+ lb diff. but not for small changes in body weight. It all has to do with how your body reacts to it. Some big people blow up on 10mg. I need 20 and I am not all that big. Start at a lower dosage and bump up as needed. Superdrol tends to work for around 3 weeks (VERY WELL I might add). The 4th week the gains taper drastically, but it is still worth taking it to 4 weeks in many cases.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cr4ytonic: Good to see you too. It has honestly been quite awhile since I have regularly posted here and a long while since my last log. It gets to a point after awhile regardless of what gains I make, I really look forward to safely cycling, especially SD. I feel very good on it! And you are right, there seems to be much new stuff to research these days.

AndroAnarchy: I'll get you some numbers soon, hopefully an accurate weight measurement as well. I had to make a quick 24 hour road trip and haven't had time to do much with all this.

I took 10mg or so of ephedrine twice while driving and I think that combined with the SD has messed up my sleep cycle a bit. I'll be back on track in a day or so. But I managed to stay wide awake and had no trouble driving.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hair

I do have one significant update. Since the day I started my cycle (the same day this log commenced), I have noticed a major decrease in hair shedding. Up to this point it had stabilized and I was shedding pretty consistently due to high natural T levels and also my use of minoxodil (going on 4 months now).

I can think of two things it could be:

1) SD has shut me down pretty hard, noticeable after the first day.

2) Finasteride might actually be working. I also started my finasteride the first day of my cycle.

I hope it is the latter, but suspect the former.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hair

I do have one significant update. Since the day I started my cycle (the same day this log commenced), I have noticed a major decrease in hair shedding. Up to this point it had stabilized and I was shedding pretty consistently due to high natural T levels and also my use of minoxodil (going on 4 months now).

I can think of two things it could be:

1) superdrol has shut me down pretty hard, noticeable after the first day.

2) Finasteride might actually be working. I also started my finasteride the first day of my cycle.

I hope it is the latter, but suspect the former.
You shouldn't have noticed shutdown after the first day and it is hard to gauge "shut down" anyways in the beginning of the cycle. I think you are seeing the normal lethargy some people see with it. I don't see really any side effects, and only see mild lethargy. M1T was HORRIBLE for lethargy.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there a connection between decreased hair shedding and lethargy? So far I am really not getting any noticeable lethargy. Mild if anything in that regard.

I agree about it being tough to gauge shutdown (and it should take a few days for SD no?). I am just figuring something has altered by hormones enough to 'nearly' stop hair shedding temporarily. It could just be speeding up the cycle somehow but I hope not.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You will have increased liver damage with any oral, yes, however, it isn't that big of a deal if the correct precautions are taken. NAC and milk thistle have not only shown to increase glutathione production but in many studies have been shown to repair damaged livers, so keep on the liver support even after the cycle is over and you will be fine.

Dosage can be weight dependent if there is like a 50+ lb diff. but not for small changes in body weight. It all has to do with how your body reacts to it. Some big people blow up on 10mg. I need 20 and I am not all that big. Start at a lower dosage and bump up as needed. Superdrol tends to work for around 3 weeks (VERY WELL I might add). The 4th week the gains taper drastically, but it is still worth taking it to 4 weeks in many cases.
Hey Lakemount, nice to have you drop in, but I'm not buying the I'm not that big line. You look pretty big in your picture.

So what do you weigh in at?
Were you splitting the 20mgs in half and taking 10 mg morning and 10 mg at night?

Did you split 10mgs?

I only get real spun up about this when I see 155lb kid taking 30mgs. I also worry about the teenagers lurking or claiming they are 21.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lakemount, nice to have you drop in, but I'm not buying the I'm not that big line. You look pretty big in your picture.

So what do you weigh in at?
Were you splitting the 20mgs in half and taking 10 mg morning and 10 mg at night?

Did you split 10mgs?

I only get real spun up about this when I see 155lb kid taking 30mgs. I also worry about the teenagers lurking or claiming they are 21.
Haha well I have a small bodyframe, which sucks. It is almost like my body SHOULDN'T be anywhere near the size that I am at. I look small in clothes but then when I take my shirt off people are like where the hell did that come from. Plus I am lean, which at 5'10" makes my weight lower. I am still also recovering from that glute tendon injury. My legs are SOOOO far behind man its rediculous. I am at like 180 right now, but I would probably be about 184 or so if my legs were where they are supposed to be.

I did try taking doses at different times. It is different for everyon though, some people see more lethargy then others. I didn't mind taking 10 in the morning and 10 at night, but some people who get very lethargic from it opt to take it at the end fo the day when they can be lazy. I don't remember the exact half life of it but I know it isn't 24 hours (or I don't remember that it was) so twice daily would be fine.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Haha well I have a small bodyframe, which sucks. It is almost like my body SHOULDN'T be anywhere near the size that I am at. I look small in clothes but then when I take my shirt off people are like where the hell did that come from. Plus I am lean, which at 5'10" makes my weight lower. I am still also recovering from that glute tendon injury. My legs are SOOOO far behind man its rediculous. I am at like 180 right now, but I would probably be about 184 or so if my legs were where they are supposed to be.

I did try taking doses at different times. It is different for everyon though, some people see more lethargy then others. I didn't mind taking 10 in the morning and 10 at night, but some people who get very lethargic from it opt to take it at the end fo the day when they can be lazy. I don't remember the exact half life of it but I know it isn't 24 hours (or I don't remember that it was) so twice daily would be fine.
Actually we very close to the same size, I just need drop 8 pounds of fat. You look much better than me.

I can feel for you , I have hurt so many tendons in my body over my life. I have an over active adrenalin output which can be real tough on tendons. I remember superdrol half life as about 16 hours, but I might totally wrong. I actually prefer Phera-plex since it is like a tranquilizer to me. I tried that 4/5 Phera-plex to 1/5 Superdrol mix last week that Fritzer ran and lethargy was definitely not what I felt. I think the world is better off with me on just Phera-Plex. You might like that mix.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosage can be weight dependent if there is like a 50+ lb diff. but not for small changes in body weight. It all has to do with how your body reacts to it. Some big people blow up on 10mg. I need 20 and I am not all that big. Start at a lower dosage and bump up as needed. Superdrol tends to work for around 3 weeks (VERY WELL I might add). The 4th week the gains taper drastically, but it is still worth taking it to 4 weeks in many cases.[/QUOTE]

Lake just so i make sure i get this correct I was reading werewolf .08xbody weight formula being optimum and was thinking of changing dosages etc as weight gain came up but your saying that there really isn't an optimum dosing and changes dosages with a 10-15lb increase in weight wouldn't be necessary correct.

Werewolf this is by no means a jab at your calculations i'm just planning a cycle with drol in it and want to make the most of it so am trying to weigh in on all opinons. I actually like your dosages because i'd use less and save more money

Thanks to both of you guys for your replys and help on this.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Lake just so i make sure i get this correct I was reading werewolf .08xbody weight formula being optimum and was thinking of changing dosages etc as weight gain came up but your saying that there really isn't an optimum dosing and changes dosages with a 10-15lb increase in weight wouldn't be necessary correct.

Werewolf this is by no means a jab at your calculations i'm just planning a cycle with drol in it and want to make the most of it so am trying to weigh in on all opinons. I actually like your dosages because i'd use less and save more money

Exactly, I mean there is a formula for a lot of things such as caloric expenditure and BMR, however, as you know those are HUGE estimations in the fact that everyones body responds differently. I do, however, believe someone should start off in the lower dosage ranges, for one because that way you can save more of the product and for two because you will do less damage to your body.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took a weight measurement today. 216 lbs. Less than I thought it would be but I am not even a week in and have not had that much food (slightly hypercaloric is my best guess). Arms are up about 1/8-1/4 inch. Gut is a full inch larger already. Not sure what is up with that, but it does seem to happen to me usually. Still not losing any hair, which makes me so very happy. Anastrozole has kept my gyno problems much reduced. Better than when I am off.

Blood pressure reading today was 133/86. I am pretty happy about that considering I am on no bp meds yet. Strength gains aren't noticeable yet.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

I'm just trying get people close to the right dosing. Changing dosing for 10 pounds isn't necessary. I still would recommend 7.5 mgs twice a day for LakeMountD, but 10 mgs twice a day isn't that bad. Especially if you consider he is carrying high persentage of muscle compared to weight and might benifit from a little more dose because of it.

I do believe you can actually lower results by going too high. This seems especially true with Phera-Plex. With Phera-plex, there seems to be a line you cross from where feel real good to where you feel bad and returns drop. Superdrol justs seems to run out of increased return for added dose. But Superdrol is harder on your liver.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just trying get people close to the right dosing. Changing dosing for 10 pounds isn't necessary. I still would recommend 7.5 mgs twice a day for LakeMountD, but 10 mgs twice a day isn't that bad. Especially if you consider he is carrying high persentage of muscle compared to weight and might benifit from a little more dose because of it.

I do believe you can actually lower results by going too high. This seems especially true with Phera-Plex. With Phera-plex, there seems to be a line you cross from where feel real good to where you feel bad and returns drop. Superdrol justs seems to run out of increased return for added dose. But Superdrol is harder on your liver.

Werewolf yes that is exactly what I am trying to do use the least amount as possible to get the best results. You are the first person i know who has broken down the mg's by weight into a formula and it has really peaked my interest. I'm trying to absorb it all in. So basically your saying I could take your original calculation of bodyweight x.08 and stay there the whole cycle I wouldn't have to change dosage if i put on 10 to 15lbs. I was trying to relate the changing dosages like my diet where protein and caloric intake needs to increases as weight increases does this make sense? Once again thanks for all the answers and help my Phera should be here next week so I hope i'm not asking too many questions.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Werewolf yes that is exactly what I am trying to do use the least amount as possible to get the best results. You are the first person i know who has broken down the mg's by weight into a formula and it has really peaked my interest. I'm trying to absorb it all in. So basically your saying I could take your original calculation of bodyweight x.08 and stay there the whole cycle I wouldn't have to change dosage if i put on 10 to 15lbs. I was trying to relate the changing dosages like my diet where protein and caloric intake needs to increases as weight increases does this make sense? Once again thanks for all the answers and help my Phera should be here next week so I hope i'm not asking too many questions.
That number is meant to be my guess at recommended dosing. Ramping dosing when starting dosing is not excessive doesn't seem necessary. The testosterone suppression is not that much at reasonable dosing. Saying that, if you have never used superdrol before you might want start low for a few days to see how your body reacts to it. I do believe that people who should be taking 15 mgs Superdrol and are taking 30 mgs are actually lowering their gains they end up keeping. Both liver damage and testoserone suppression is probably 3 times as high (not 2x). Remember your liver helps you grow muscles. You need your liver to grow muscles quickly.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on day 12 of a supedrol 3 weeker and on day 8 I bumped it from 10 mg to 15 mg a day. I haven't gotten a chance to weight myself since day 8 (which was monday) so I don't know if I am gaining weight or not. My strength is definately going up and my musculature is looking rather nice. After 14 days, I want to be 10lbs up at the end of week two, I don't think this is too unreasonable considering my diet and training. I am thinking about going to 20 mgs the last week if I haven't gained 10 lbs, what are you thoughts on this?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on day 12 of a supedrol 3 weeker and on day 8 I bumped it from 10 mg to 15 mg a day. I haven't gotten a chance to weight myself since day 8 (which was monday) so I don't know if I am gaining weight or not. My strength is definately going up and my musculature is looking rather nice. After 14 days, I want to be 10lbs up at the end of week two, I don't think this is too unreasonable considering my diet and training. I am thinking about going to 20 mgs the last week if I haven't gained 10 lbs, what are you thoughts on this?
It sounds like 15 mgs is working well for you. I don't think you are going to gain any more by going to 20 mgs for third week. I recommend being nice to your liver and not trying get greedy. I think you should be looking at how you feel at 15 mgs and how much you gained in the 2nd week. If ain't broke don't fix it.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
It sounds like 15 mgs is working well for you. I don't think you are going to gain any more by going to 20 mgs for third week. I recommend being nice to your liver and not trying get greedy. I think you should be looking at how you feel at 15 mgs and how much you gained in the 2nd week. If ain't broke don't fix it.
From my understanding Superdrol comes in caps with powder inside, how would you go about measuring out half of that to get 15 mgs?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding Superdrol comes in caps with powder inside, how would you go about measuring out half of it that to get 15 mgs?
You can make a solution some how or they might weigh it out on a scale.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding Superdrol comes in caps with powder inside, how would you go about measuring out half of that to get 15 mgs?
You can easily pull capsules apart and pour half in protien drink or buy some gelatin capsules and pour half in a one. You can reclose the original. Both superdrol and Phera-plex are almost tasteless. It is better you split into 2 (or even 3) doses spread across the day. 2 x 7.5 mgs or 3 x 5 mgs. It doesn't have to be super exact. You can just eye it. Dump 1/4 of 3 capsules into a drink and you have 3 capsules with 7.5 mg left.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Problem!

My hair is falling out again. I started to notice it yesterday and now I am finding a great deal more on my comb after I shower.

I am going back on the spiro asap to see if I can put a stop to it before it gets really bad. I will also order more spiro and bathe in the stuff for the next week or two. I am also beginning to question whether finasteride will do the trick. I have increased my dosing frequency as well as the amount of finasteride I am using. Though I know I don't need more than 1mg ed, I have been dosing it at least 3 times per day due to what I seem to recall is a shorter 1/2 life. So I am taking more, 2 mg at most though. It is tough for me to measure out such a small dose and I'd rather be sure I am taking plenty. That way if it ever will work for me I will make it do so now.

Strength gains have kicked in predictably. Slower than usual I am noticing the changes in strength since I am not training bodyparts as frequently as I have in the past. It does seem to take one exercise split before I begin to notice the improvement.

I worked my usual job today, lawn care. Did an easy 10 lawns. I barely felt like I had done any work and had tons of energy. My right bicep tendon also gets incredibly sore from using my string line trimmer. Today the pain was cut in half. and it didn't fatigue on me like usual.

I love this stuff!

I'll come back with a bodyweight measurement and tape measure stuff in a couple of days time. I am somewhat bloated up and definitely larger overall.

Blood pressure is barely elevated at all. I keep getting reading around 125-135 over maybe 65-85. I may not even need bp meds!

I may have to adjust my planned caloric intake upwards, especially if I find I can't run SD followed by prop for a good long cycle. I may have to just do what I can within the next 3-4 weeks and pack on some pounds, leave it at that and come back with another hair loss prevention effort later in the summer. We'll see.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hair Loss

I added Spiro back. It seems as though it started working immediately after the application. In fact, I normally can pull hair out quite easily from my sideburns and other areas. Now it is much tougher to pull out.

Superdrol Side Effects: 30mg ED

No notable blood pressure issues

Arms up to 16.5+ from 16" and growing

Bodyweight TBD

Libido down moderately low, morning wood still strong (surprisingly strong), blood flow if anything has improved. Lowered libido could be from a lot of things I am taking!

Waistline up at least 1/2" to 1"

Likely no real fat gain since my calories have been just barely over maintenance and I have been doing a lot of physical work

Sleep troubles in the morning hours. Getting tired earlier than usual. Still nothing much wrt feelings of lethargy. I have plenty of energy.

No notable cramping, lower back pumps not a problem.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
At day 14 you want to be 10 lbs up?! Bro unless you are severely undersized (which if so you shouldn't be doing AAS anyways, you should always have a good foundation to work off of), this number is a little too much wishful thinking.

You will definitely be heavier after a week. It usually starts kicking in on day 3 or 4. You will like 15mg better. I don't respond well to 10mg, a lot of people do, but I blow up on 20.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not a flame but come one MAN 10lbs in 2weeks it's s-drol not magic drol. and lake is correct s-drol kicks for most people day 3-5 so you'll expecting about 1lb a day I don't think that is realistic not that it can happen but you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He is not saying at day 14 he wants to be up 10 lbs. He is saying from day 12 to day 26 he wants to be 10 lbs heavier. I personally don't think that is unreasonable and could probably relplicate that myself if I wanted. He would just need to eat his way up there. You have to account for water retention and a little fat gain possibly, cell volumization and actual muscle.

fyi, I am 11 days in and now weight 223 (up from 215). The weighing is not exact and could be off a pound or three, but it is done on the same scale at the same time of day. I am eating barely over maintenance. I am sorry but I am lazy and haven't tracked my caloric intake. But I have eaten at maintenance for the last several months and haven't increased it very much. 500 over at most i'd day if that.

If I were legitimately putting away food, I would probably explode again (it has happened before where I had difficulty tieing my shoes).

As it stands I am going to hold the fort as is and try to give you all some feedback as to when the gains stop. At that point, I will add prop. I may get the urge and start jabbing myself. We'll see. Either way I hope it will be informative.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update

This is more 'what is on my mind' than an a cycle update.

If I am counting correctly this is my fourth superdrol cycle. I am not sure if I agree that the muscle gains necessarily stop after 3-4 weeks. In my experience, I have a tendency to again weight even near my maintenance intake for the first two weeks or so at which point it levels off. I consider that to be a combination of new muscle tissue and bloat/water retention from the roids, most of which will go away if I immediately stop what I am taking. That leads me to believe a lot of it is cell volumization and pumps in the muscle tissue. Or perhaps like anadrol it gives very fast gains but gains that are harder to keep. I am unsure.

In any event most of my keepable gains have come from increasing calories largely and using testosterone secondarily and concommitantly.

My strength gains always keep going on superdrol at least through week 4 and with extra calories I can't see how I wouldn't be building muscle.

I am not saying all this just to try and justify using superdrol longer. In fact I am getting more and more eager to start the prop now.

I just want to put down my thoughts because no matter what I take steroidally, anythign anabolic seems to cause some extra bloat/water retention/cell volumization that doesn't appear to be keepable post cycle. I always drop a certain amount of weight when I go off, often 5-10 lbs depending on how strong a dose I was using.

So in sum, it isn't clear to me what part of SD's gains are keepable muscle tissue and what parts aren't.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Side effects:

I am a little more sure now what side effects I am getting from superdrol.

BP is moderately high even at 30mg ed. I keep getting readings 120-145/60-85 systolic/diastolic. So for me, BP isn't a problem here and also doesn't seem to be a problem using high doses of tren or test. We shall see shortly.

Blood flow is definitely a lot better for me on SD. I have very mild ED symptoms and I notice much better blood flow on SD down there. I get better morning wood and can stay harder longer easier. Also the muscle themselves (pc muscles) are so much stronger I notice it. That is the cns stimulation at work.

My g/f knows what I am on and she says it makes me more aggresive but not in a bad way! I think she kind of likes it.

SD does lower libido for me. Instead of wanting 2x per day, I am going once per day and not quite 100% into it at that. I do last quite a bit longer as a result of the lower libido.

I also have bad circulation in my feet and hands. My g/f has commented many times how warm my hands and feet are and I do not feel cold at all. Definitely my body temperature is up a bit. I am not profusely sweating like previous cycle b/c my caloric intake isn't super high (no 6-8k per day this time).

I feel the pressure clearly in my hands at all times. It is like my hands are constantly pumped up. I also feel a pretty constant pressure in my head just like I always have in the past. Same feeling as I get in my hands but in my face/sinus area. Everything I do at work is easier to pick up. Joints are about the same except recovery seems faster.

Lower back pumps are almost a non-issue and I still haven't had a bad cramp. Both pumps and cramps get worse for me when I eat a lot more calories than I am now.

My sleep patterns have changed. I get tired now at 1130-1200 am instead of at 1-2 am. I get up between 8-930 instead of closer to 10am or later. So it seems to have shifted my sleep patterns back an hour or two.

I dream a bit more and sleep is a bit more restless throughout the night.

That is all I can think to summarize now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how is the hairloss? eveyrthing else still doing good?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in mixedup!

Hairloss is still under control. I am shedding a bit less than I do normally androgen free. Shedding hasn't stopped completely like i thought it might. But it is also still tougher to pull hair out than usual. So far so good. I am waiting for my spiro order from wholesale hair products. I think the holiday slowed it down a bit. There have been several days where I only dosed spiro once a day to conserve what I have of it.

My arms still appear to be getting larger on superdrol, so the growth is still going strong. Waistline is still only up about an inch+ so I don't think I am gaining much fat. So far so good.

I did notice my eyes watered a lot more than usual the last few days. Not sure what that is about.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Edit Mail was running slow. Got my spiro today.

Last edited: