Superdrol cycle begins today

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I started today, I am excited about this new cycle, I think the results will be better since I took more time to plan.
I took 10mg SD this morning and 10mg before my workout. I take a milk thistle with each SD and an extra one in the middle of the day, plus RYR and saw palmetto.

My diet was ok, I had
Breakfast: A Big Ass protein shake with oatmeal
Snacks: almonds, protein bar, fresh black cherries
Lunch was tacos and rice
Postworkout Muscle Milk
Dinner is a lean cube steak.

It comes out to about 3000 cals and 250 grams protein.

I went to the gym but did not have alot of energy as I have not worked out in a few weeks, but my poundages were not significantly changed. Exercises were Flyes, Ez Curls, Chin Ups, Incline Dumbell presses. I was supposed to do Deadlifts as well but I was just too tired. I did 4 sets of 8-12 reps with drop sets too keep it in that rep range.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I started today, I am excited about this new cycle, I think the results will be better since I took more time to plan.
I took 10mg superdrol this morning and 10mg before my workout. I take a milk thistle with each SD and an extra one in the middle of the day, plus RYR and saw palmetto.

My diet was ok, I had
Breakfast: A Big Ass protein shake with oatmeal
Snacks: almonds, protein bar, fresh black cherries
Lunch was tacos and rice
Postworkout Muscle Milk
Dinner is a lean cube steak.

It comes out to about 3000 cals and 250 grams protein.

I went to the gym but did not have alot of energy as I have not worked out in a few weeks, but my poundages were not significantly changed. Exercises were Flyes, Ez Curls, Chin Ups, Incline Dumbell presses. I was supposed to do Deadlifts as well but I was just too tired. I did 4 sets of 8-12 reps with drop sets too keep it in that rep range.

Eat more more protien, drink less protien. Too me there is a difference. No protien bars. Just me though, I am no diet guru.

Best of luck mate, I am currently on a PP/SD cycle as well. 2 weeks in.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Eat more more protien, drink less protien. Too me there is a difference. No protien bars. Just me though, I am no diet guru.

Best of luck mate, I am currently on a PP/superdrol cycle as well. 2 weeks in.
How is it going? Do you have a log up?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
How is it going? Do you have a log up?
Did not do one because so many are out here, enjoy reading others though. It is Brilliant in 2 weeks( @ 20 mg ed PP now) I have 9lbs added, feel great and gaining good strength.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Arnold - keep your carbs high as well. It should help when (if) the lethargy kicks in. Calories could go much higher as I have known guys to eat between 4 and 5k while on. Not sure what you current stats are but don't be shy to eat everything you see just try to keep it clean as well.

Irish is right - protein from food is probably a much better choice. Try to limit your shakes and bars to when you absolutely cannot get a meal in you. Chicken, eggs, tuna, lowfat yogurt, milk, chick peas and beans are obviously high in protein and should do you much better. One more thing -drink at least 1.5 gallons (or more) of water. It will make a difference in how you feel through-out the day.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

:bb3:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you cutting or Bulking? IF your bulking you need ALOT more calories imo I'm at 3200-3500 calories on a cut. To GAin you need calories i'd try for at least 500 above maintenace everyday the higher the better. Don't worry about carbs too much from experience s-drol thrives in a carb rich enviroment. What are you stats height weight etc?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Are you cutting or Bulking? IF your bulking you need ALOT more calories imo I'm at 3200-3500 calories on a cut. To GAin you need calories i'd try for at least 500 above maintenace everyday the higher the better. Don't worry about carbs too much from experience s-drol thrives in a carb rich enviroment. What are you stats height weight etc?
My maint. cals are around 2500. I am 5'10 175.

I really felt like crap today on the second day. I can't tell if it is the SD or not. I feel like I do when I eat too many high glycemic carbs. I don't know if it is due to the SD or the sudden change in diet. Feel pretty sleepy and spaced out too.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
My maint. cals are around 2500. I am 5'10 175.

I really felt like crap today on the second day. I can't tell if it is the superdrol or not. I feel like I do when I eat too many high glycemic carbs. I don't know if it is due to the SD or the sudden change in diet. Feel pretty sleepy and spaced out too.

My 2nd week on bulking I felt the same, took in more water and have not felt bad any more.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I tried a experiment today on my 3rd day.

Ususally eating high carbs makes me feel like crap. So I actually went to maint cals today and eased up on the carbs and I felt alot better. I think maybe the glycogen uptake is not really taking place yet and so my blood sugar levels are getting too high. Just a theory, but perhaps the crappy feeling is from the sudden change in food instead of the SD.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 of my second superdrol cycle, so keep us posted, I would like to see your progress. I am 6'1'' 180 lbs at the start and I am eating 4000 calories, 450-500g carbs, 300-350g protein, and keeping the fat around 70g. I added my diet in there to give you reference point. Hope it helps, good luck! Oh, I almost forgot, definately make sure you drink tons of water. I am drinking 1.5 gallons a day right now, it will make you feel a whole lot better.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 of my second superdrol cycle, so keep us posted, I would like to see your progress. I am 6'1'' 180 lbs at the start and I am eating 4000 calories, 450-500g carbs, 300-350g protein, and keeping the fat around 70g. I added my diet in there to give you reference point. Hope it helps, good luck! Oh, I almost forgot, definately make sure you drink tons of water. I am drinking 1.5 gallons a day right now, it will make you feel a whole lot better.
Cool we are both on day 3. I will try upping my water intake

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I feel like crap. I am going to drop the dose to 10mg tommorow. I am so sleepy and lethargic I can't hardly move much less workout.

I am thinking about either taking 10mg right before bed or maybe taking 5mg twice a day. which would be best?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
just take 10mg once a day, pretty decent half life, correct me if I am wrong. Get your bp checked and eat more carbs and drink more water.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 6. Yesterday I was going to stop the cycle b/c of the sides but it eased up a bit so I will continue for now. I checked weight a couple days ago and was up about 4 pounds.

I am just so damn sleepy on this stuff. I have only gotten in 2 workouts this week. I can feel and see a difference in the mirror.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I have been feeling a tiny bit tired lately, but I attribute it to not getting 8 full hours sleep a night, more like 6 hrs lately, and have to work a lot lately. Last superdrol cycle I did I didn't have to work and all I did was go to school and work out. Are you sleeping enough, eating enough carbs? drinking enough water? (1.5-2.0 gallons/day?)
How are your gains coming? I am up 6 lbs. and I'm currently on day 8 of my cycle.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I have been feeling a tiny bit tired lately, but I attribute it to not getting 8 full hours sleep a night, more like 6 hrs lately, and have to work a lot lately. Last superdrol cycle I did I didn't have to work and all I did was go to school and work out. Are you sleeping enough, eating enough carbs? drinking enough water? (1.5-2.0 gallons/day?)
How are your gains coming? I am up 6 lbs. and I'm currently on day 8 of my cycle.
Up 5 pounds. I really am not getting enough sleep.

How are your workouts going?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Strength is up sligtly, still hasn't jumped up like it did last cycle. Endurance is way up, and muscle size is definately up very nicely as well. You?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys,

Not to jump in and hijack the thread but I am on day 17 of a 3-week cycle and I swear I feel like I haven't slept in a week. I am crazy tired. I really can't wait until this is over. I have been cranky as all hell and more or less unmotivated.

On the plus side, this is the best cycle I have done in terms of gains. I am up 16 lbs so far and my workouts are amazing. My strength has been crazy lately but it takes some serious effort to get my ass moving in the gym. I am ready for PCT now. I am going to run Nolva/DHEA/Fenugreek for PCT and hopefully I can hang on to the gains. It is VERY noticeable. Just thought I would chime in. Good luck to you guys.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains jdahlum!! I am slightly tired, don't know if its the superdrol or just working 30+ hours a week and hitting the gym hard 4 times a week plus doing something almost every day with friends or my girl friend. What is your diet like?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Are you just not able to sleep or is your life to hectic and you choose to limit your sleep? Just curious. My cycle is around the corner and depending on your response, I may just make sure I have enough REM on hand as well.

Guys,

Not to jump in and hijack the thread but I am on day 17 of a 3-week cycle and I swear I feel like I haven't slept in a week. I am crazy tired. I really can't wait until this is over. I have been cranky as all hell and more or less unmotivated.

On the plus side, this is the best cycle I have done in terms of gains. I am up 16 lbs so far and my workouts are amazing. My strength has been crazy lately but it takes some serious effort to get my ass moving in the gym. I am ready for post cycle therapy now. I am going to run Nolva/DHEA/Fenugreek for PCT and hopefully I can hang on to the gains. It is VERY noticeable. Just thought I would chime in. Good luck to you guys.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I think he is getting plenty of sleep but he is experiencing the sid effect known as lethargy.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
My sleep habits are kinda sucky anyway. But on this cycle I just yawn all damn day and wish I could go to sleep.

I am feeling a bit more confident. I had my first decent workout today. The lethargy comes and goes and I have to time my workouts right.

I checked BP today it seemed ok 128 over 77.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I am getting quite enough protein or cals either, I am not that hungry. Superdrol seems to kinda kill the appetite. I am getting about 1g protein per pound but would like to be able to take in more

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Shoot for 1.5g-2.0g of protein. How many calories are you getting and what are your stats?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys,

I'm not getting the best sleep but I am still managing around 8 hours a night but it feels like I only get 2! Some days are better than others but man some days really suck. The plus side is other than the lethargy...I have not experienced any other side. Overall, with the great gains I have made, I am VERY happy with the results. So far Superdrol has been the best compound I have used.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys,

I'm not getting the best sleep but I am still managing around 8 hours a night but it feels like I only get 2! Some days are better than others but man some days really suck. The plus side is other than the lethargy...I have not experienced any other side. Overall, with the great gains I have made, I am VERY happy with the results. So far Superdrol has been the best compound I have used.

What is your carb ratio? IMO you need more carbs when running sdrol it really helps with the lethargy.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is my 7th day on my Sleepydrol cycle. I have gone from 176 to 183. I had a good workout last night and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oops fell asleep. Anyway I felt really pumped up today, almost musclebound. I am really happy with my

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

gains.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

sorry Bro... don't mean to laugh but that is funny. I heard some people counter the lethargy with increasing the crab intake. Have you made any other adjustments to your diet? Are you getting a sound sleep or do you feel it is a restless sleep? Maybe you should try REM by USP Labs. It helps me achieve a deep sleep so the next day I feel very refreshed. Maybe that will help.

Ok this is my 7th day on my Sleepydrol cycle. I have gone from 176 to 183. I had a good workout last night and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oops fell asleep. Anyway I felt really pumped up today, almost musclebound. I am really happy with my

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

gains.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 10. I am up about 8 pounds. I am not eating quite as good as I should be, I am just so demotivated (is that a word?)

My nuts are a little bit smaller it seems and I am not as horny.

Interestingly, on the last cycles I have done ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

umm, on the last cycles I have done I had breakouts but this time I have noticed no increase in acne at all. Maybe it is due to the support supplements.

My workouts are getting better. I am thinking of bumping up to 15mg/day.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i'm on day 9 of a phera knock off, i think it's just now starting to work.

i think you should be taking at least 3500 calories a day IMO.

i've been having trouble sleeping, but i get plenty of sleep. just can't fall asleep until 5am

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
i'm on day 9 of a phera knock off, i think it's just now starting to work.

i think you should be taking at least 3500 calories a day IMO.

i've been having trouble sleeping, but i get plenty of sleep. just can't fall asleep until 5am
What time do you dose, if you are dosing later in the day try dosing it in the morning. I have heard that is has a stimulant effect in some people.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Well everyone says you should spread it out evenly. so I take one when i wake up and one before bed.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Try taking one in the morning and one mid afternoon-early evening. It might help you sleep better.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Ok a few observations to make. Today is day 13 of my cycle. I am up about 10 pounds, I will weigh myself tommorow in the morning to make sure.

Most of what I am noticing is not so much bigger muscles but an increase in overall size, I just feel and look bigger. My biceps are the "long" type, but I have a roundness to them I have never noticed before and the beginning of what I think will be a nice biceps peak.

Right before I cycled I did a keto diet and lost about 6 pounds. I had several new veins sticking out after that diet, and those have not gone away if anything my vascularity has slightly increased. However my stomach looks bigger, hopefully this is mostly due to large amounts of food and retaining some water from increased salt intake.

My diet has been kind of ****ty. I don't usually eat sweets but I have been indulging, I actually want them on this cycle. I have been getting about 180 grams protein a day which is about 1/g per pound for me and decent calories.

Side effect wise, my skin has increased in oilyness and some comedos but no significant increase in zits. My libido is shot, it has been like 4 days since I had a woody. Testical are somewhat smaller. However I have no doubt that my nuts will return to their former glory.

Today was the first day in awhile that I was not really sleepy. Today is like the 3rd day since I upped the dosage to 15mg.

One mistake I did make...I did not lift weights on my diet so of course I did not have enough energy when I started lifting again at the start of my cycle. Even with the SD it took a week to break out of the rut and have enough energy in the gym to have a decent workout. I was thinking of maybe running the cycle 4 weeks instead of the planned 3 weeks because of this. However I don't want my nuts to get too small so I will play it by ear and see.

Comments or suggestions?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YOur protein seems really low try shooting for 1.25-1.75 gm ber lb

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Had a good workout today and set 2 personal bests in the gym. Felt less sleepy. I think I was eating too many carbs again which contributed to the sleepyness. My nuts and prostate feel kinda strange. Maybe its just in my head

romanreid

Awards
Ok a few observations to make. Today is day 13 of my cycle. I am up about 10 pounds, I will weigh myself tommorow in the morning to make sure.

One mistake I did make...I did not lift weights on my diet so of course I did not have enough energy when I started lifting again at the start of my cycle. Even with the superdrol it took a week to break out of the rut and have enough energy in the gym to have a decent workout. I was thinking of maybe running the cycle 4 weeks instead of the planned 3 weeks because of this. However I don't want my nuts to get too small so I will play it by ear and see.

Comments or suggestions?
Hey bro

Dont mean to interupt but i am getting ready to try a 10/20/20 knock off superdrol cycle. I tried pp about a month and a half ago for about 9 days and had bad sides (see my sig for details)

Since I decieded to try the knock off superdrol the last two and a half weeks I have prepped with a 4k-5k calorie diet a day(I weigh 200lbs now) so my body will be used to the high calories and hopefully the superdrol will help utilize them better.

Also the last month I've been lifting heavying and using powerfull and NHA in different combinations. So I've tried to prepare my body for some serious gains cause I might not be able to make it pass 2 weeks. Just thoughts maybe next time dont go on a diet to lose weight before the cycle. Instead up the calories and training intensity a few weeks before the cycle.

But they're probably alot more experienced guys that can tell you if anything I said makes since?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a good move romanreid. It is tough to get the body used to such a drastic increase in calories the day you begin your cycle. I think that is the best thing you could have done besides pre-loading your support supps.

Hey bro

Dont mean to interupt but i am getting ready to try a 10/20/20 knock off superdrol cycle. I tried pp about a month and a half ago for about 9 days and had bad sides (see my sig for details)

Since I decieded to try the knock off superdrol the last two and a half weeks I have prepped with a 4k-5k calorie diet a day(I weigh 200lbs now) so my body will be used to the high calories and hopefully the superdrol will help utilize them better.

Also the last month I've been lifting heavying and using powerfull and NHA in different combinations. So I've tried to prepare my body for some serious gains cause I might not be able to make it pass 2 weeks. Just thoughts maybe next time dont go on a diet to lose weight before the cycle. Instead up the calories and training intensity a few weeks before the cycle.

But they're probably alot more experienced guys that can tell you if anything I said makes since?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a good move romanreid. It is tough to get the body used to such a drastic increase in calories the day you begin your cycle. I think that is the best thing you could have done besides pre-loading your support supps.
I think I am experiencing this but inreverse. I went from a mediocre diet to a good bulking diet starting on the first day of my current 3 week superdrol cycle. I am on day 16 and I am only up 6 lbs. I contribute this to doing a cycle back in february (which was my first cycle ever), not eating enough before my cycle, and also changing my routine the day of my cycle as well. Now that I know better if I run another cycle, which won't be any time soon, I will be better prepared.
Now that I have learned so much from this site I am going to try and natural bulk the rest of the summer, but very gradual so I don't put on extra fat, and then do a super huge bulk this winter followed by a nice cut for spring.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I am experiencing this but inreverse. I went from a mediocre diet to a good bulking diet starting on the first day of my current 3 week superdrol cycle. I am on day 16 and I am only up 6 lbs. I contribute this to doing a cycle back in february (which was my first cycle ever), not eating enough before my cycle, and also changing my routine the day of my cycle as well. Now that I know better if I run another cycle, which won't be any time soon, I will be better prepared.
Now that I have learned so much from this site I am going to try and natural bulk the rest of the summer, but very gradual so I don't put on extra fat, and then do a super huge bulk this winter followed by a nice cut for spring.

Dont' get discouraged 6lbs in approx 2 weeks is still good you live an learn on cycles some cycles of mine have been great some have been bad. my last cycle i had a new compound in and had to cut it short because of the sides. Just learn from this study and lay out a plan. I changed my current cycle probablly 15-20 times dosages, length, training style etc. But you have plenty of time just get the most out of this do a good PCT and come back more prepared than ever for your winter bulk

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Weight is now 190. The gains seem to be accelerating. My BP is up a bit, I am starting to get headaches.

romanreid

Awards
I started a clone superdrol cycle last night. Only side I noticed was crazy back pumps last night when I was working a code!!! It was horrible, I didnt want to stop CPR so I had to fight through it. 3g of taurine should fix that right? BTW I ate two bannanas yesterday and I didnt even workout.