SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Im goin to Run 4 weeks of this:
week1: pp 10mg 50mg Orastan
week2: pp 20mg 50mg Orastan
week3: pp 20mg 75mg Orastan
week4: pp 30mg 100mg Orastan

Im running all Cycle Supps and thinking of getting Cycle Support by anabolic innovation. Im worried about mood swings so i might run Rhoidia with it. PCT looks like this
week1: 50ml serm
week2: 40ml serm
week3: 30ml serm
week4: 20ml serm

im goin to run some type or ATD as well still deciding on what kind. Is there anything i should do or look out for?

Ill also be taking some Superpump at a low dose preworkout.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodilia is awesome, well at least the Extract combined with other ingredients in USP's C2 is. Has put me in a constantly better mood, straight up. This looks like a cool cycle, log it. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out Anabolic Innovations EXCELL product for you BCAA needs.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
so im guessing that a good time to take the first week of 10mg of PP would be say an hour before Workout? or should i just take it first thing int he morning. I read that it only has a half life of about 8 hours and i dont go the gym for about 9-10 so maybe somewhere in there i might take it if not right before the gym. Also should i be taking it with a fatty meal or supp? I know u should on Prostan and SD but im not sure about PP and ur lipid levels. Well im starting the cycle tomorrow and i might start a long depending on my time. Wish me Luck! and Thanks AMers

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Im goin to Run 4 weeks of this:
week1: pp 10mg 50mg Orastan
week2: pp 20mg 50mg Orastan
week3: pp 20mg 75mg Orastan
week4: pp 30mg 100mg Orastan

Im running all Cycle Supps and thinking of getting Cycle Support by anabolic innovation. Im worried about mood swings so i might run Rhoidia with it. post cycle therapy looks like this
week1: 50ml serm
week2: 40ml serm
week3: 30ml serm
week4: 20ml serm

im goin to run some type or ATD as well still deciding on what kind. Is there anything i should do or look out for?

Ill also be taking some Superpump at a low dose preworkout. Im looking for a good BCAA too if anyone knows of any. Does anyone know where i can get Novla Tabs i have the liquid and wow it tastes foul and hurts my throat.
Nolvadex (tabs) are illegal...so asking for them is against board rules...

Yep. the liquid tastes pretty awful, try mixing it in with the superpump or Excell (yep, second that suggestion) and gulping it down fast....it helps a little.....

Also, I hear that Rebound Reloaded (Desighner supps new ATD product) is the shizzzzznizzle.....Kinda pricey though....

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
i actually finished up about 8-10 days before that. I went and got my blood tested and my doctor said it was all back to normal and he didnt see anything i should have to worry about. Im supposed to get teh results in the mail soon.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
i actually finished up about 8-10 days before that. I went and got my blood tested and my doctor said it was all back to normal and he didnt see anything i should have to worry about. Im supposed to get teh results in the mail soon.
Just checkin' ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25