MEGA-TREN, PHERA-PLEX and ZOL

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay i am to start a MEGA-TRN and PHERA-PLEX, end with MEGA-ZOL in abouut three days.
I will come back with my stats.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats great, we get to watch u gain another 50 lbs. of muscle in a few weeks, kidding bro. I,m sure it will be another great log, will be following......

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
what exactly does this cycle look like? plz elaborate?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay first off all i am glad to be back in the iron game. Been out for so long now hectic training clientel, school, led to bad eating habits, no lifting. I have been back in the gym and eating regularly for about 2 months now. stats is as follows

Weight 185

cycle will be

Week 1 to 8 Phera-plex
Week 1 to 6 Mega-trn
Week 4 to 8 Zol
Week 8 to 16 PCT-maintain (x-factor)

will be back with more

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

BACK DAY
wide chins
superset
Barbell rows

Widdee pulldowns
supersetdumbell rows

I have started training with a hybride Doggcrap style.

I HAVE TO BE 200lbs BY THE END OF THIS CYCLE.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
8 weeks on Phera is really testing your livers patience. If anything I would switch that up with TRN for 8 instead as it isnt methylated. hope your post cycle therapy is in order, thats a long cycle. As for running xfactor as part of your post cycle therapy, youd b better off with Powerfull of Activate, that way you could continue to take in healthy fats like Sesamin and Fish Oil to restore your lipid profile which will surely take a beating off such a long cycle

ps, if you cant gain 15 pounds in the first 30 days, 8 weeks wont do it for you either

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks on Phera is really testing your livers patience. If anything I would switch that up with TRN for 8 instead as it isnt methylated. hope your post cycle therapy is in order, thats a long cycle. As for running xfactor as part of your post cycle therapy, youd b better off with Powerfull of Activate, that way you could continue to take in healthy fats like Sesamin and Fish Oil to restore your lipid profile which will surely take a beating off such a long cycle

ps, if you cant gain 15 pounds in the first 30 days, 8 weeks wont do it for you either

I run two cycle every year now. So i dont think that 8 weeks of methyl once a year will do much damage. I am taking the necessay liver supps to aid this stack.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you didnt go through with the PheraPlex Superdrol Fini M-Trn Cycle you posted in another thread?