Critique my cycle

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I am 24, 5'5", 160 lbs. This will be my 4th cycle. I am wanting to putting on some good mass and then try to solidify my gains. Here is my proposed cycle:

week1-6mg M-tst
week2-6mg M-tst/20mg PP
week3-6mg M-tst/20mg PP
week4-6mg M-tst/30mg PP/ 6ml Finigenx
week5-9ml Finigenx
week6-9ml Finigenx

Obviously I will be running the usual support supps but, I have yet to put pen to paper as to what exactly, and how much. Same goes for my post cycle therapy. If anyone has any suggestions for me please let me know!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
At 160lbs you do NOT need to run Pheraplex, Mtst, and FinigenX... I was 230lbs when i started my PP cycle and i am now 245 and still
not close to done. Its all diet, diet, diet!!

If you do this cycle, i dont think you should, if you have to do one just do the pheraplex with a good diet, but if you do it is insane and you will blow up like a house

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you may catch some flack for doing three cycles and still being 160lbs, regardless of your height. Anyway, try uncomplicating your cycle slightly, use two, not all three.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you used any of the compounds before? If not don't mix all three as you won't know what is working for you best.

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I have not run these before. And since I am sure that you guys have much more experience than I do in this area, I will take your advice and drop it down to PP only.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you do get alot of good advice on here. glad to see you are taking it. These guys help me out a great deal.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I have not run these before. And since I am sure that you guys have much more experience than I do in this area, I will take your advice and drop it down to PP only.
Thank you for taking the advice that you asked for.... honestly.

Why do I point this out... because you are NOT one of the newbies that comes on here asking for advice and an overwhelming number of respected members give advice to do A.... and then at the end of the thread after arguing about why they STILL want to do B... they do B.

So Thanks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the advice that you asked for.... honestly.

Why do I point this out... because you are NOT one of the newbies that comes on here asking for advice and an overwhelming number of respected members give advice to do A.... and then at the end of the thread after arguing about why they STILL want to do B... they do B.

So Thanks!
:goodpost:

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I'm not trying to justify anything just letting you know where I am coming from...

Yes this is my 4th cycle and I am back down at 160. I was up at 175. Due to the nature of my job I sometimes have to go with a lot less than my body needs for extended periods of time so my body devours my muscle.

175 may not sound like much but, for a 5'5" guy I think that's a decent amount of size. I think that would be quite a reasonable goal for the end of this cycle. Again thanks for the input guys!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I agree. 5'5, 160lbs can be massive. A guy in my gym is 5'8, 175 and he is so massive and veiny it is absolutley disgusting. Plus he squats over 600 pounds, etc.

BUT, that being said i personally dont care if you have run mega gear, etc in the past. At 160lbs 20mg of Pheraplex a day will make you gain, trust me.

Check out my PheraPLEX Log where for two weeks i ran 20mg PP and 5mg Superdrol... and WOW. I cant think of anything so potent, in two weeks 40+lbs on bench, 60+lbs on squats, on and on and on, plus 15lbs of mass, and i mean muscle mass! I strongly suggest checking out my log and you will get a lot more answers

You are smart to go with only the PP and maybe like i did with the SD in there for a while... but at 160 i dont think you need to worry PP will hit you hard

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11