M-TST/M-Trn/M-zol/T3/Clen cycle

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I started my cycle this morning about 2 weeks later then I wanted to.

Weighed in at a kind of soft 175 yesterday in the gym. I had been out for about 3 weeks from moving to another state and adjusting to everything. I finally made it in yesterday. I kept my diet in check and did what i could as far as jogging walking..pushups..etc etc. just to keep me somewhat ok.

Cycle is like this

4mg TST/day for 45 days
4mg TRN/day for 45 days
100mg ZOL/day for 45 days

T3-29 days (this will allow me to be on androgens still while going through my thyroid pct)
25, 25, 25, 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100,
75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 75, 75, 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25

Thyroid PCT will consist of
Sesamin
Camphibolic
Thyroid Energy
and Guggul Bolic Extreme

Androgen PCT will be
Nolva
PowerFULL
RXT

Clen dosage is undecided. I'm probably going to do 5on/2off for the clen

something like 50mcg for 5 days 2 off, 50mcg 2 off, 75mcg 20ff 75 mcg 2off

I might even go higher since the clen I have seems to effect me a lot less then my previous try with clen.

I am also doing 3-4 total body workouts a week

monday - total body workout
tuesday - off
wed- TBW
thursday- off
Friday-TBW
Sat/sunday off probly cardio though on those days

I'm going to switch my reps/set count also for my exercises each time

For example Mondays full body workout will be 4 sets 5-7 reps
wed will be 3 sets of each exercise slightly higher reps
Friday 3 sets slighty higher reps then wed.

Monday will be heavy
Wed lighter
Friday Lightest.

h19

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cut cycle I assume?

Gonna check this thread out for your results. I am running a similiar cycle and had to cut back to losing too much weight too fast. Now i'm sitting at 2 pounds a week. Jan 06 I started at 238 and two days ago iI was at 196

T3works4me

Awards
Ok guys, I started my cycle this morning about 2 weeks later then I wanted to.

Weighed in at a kind of soft 175 yesterday in the gym. I had been out for about 3 weeks from moving to another state and adjusting to everything. I finally made it in yesterday. I kept my diet in check and did what i could as far as jogging walking..pushups..etc etc. just to keep me somewhat ok.

Cycle is like this

4mg TST/day for 45 days
4mg TRN/day for 45 days
100mg ZOL/day for 45 days

T3-29 days (this will allow me to be on androgens still while going through my thyroid post cycle therapy)
25, 25, 25, 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100,
75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 75, 75, 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25

Thyroid PCT will consist of
Sesamin
Camphibolic
Thyroid Energy
and Guggul Bolic Extreme

Androgen PCT will be
Nolva
PowerFULL
RXT

Clen dosage is undecided. I'm probably going to do 5on/2off for the clen

something like 50mcg for 5 days 2 off, 50mcg 2 off, 75mcg 20ff 75 mcg 2off

I might even go higher since the clen I have seems to effect me a lot less then my previous try with clen.

I am also doing 3-4 total body workouts a week

monday - total body workout
tuesday - off
wed- TBW
thursday- off
Friday-TBW
Sat/sunday off probly cardio though on those days

I'm going to switch my reps/set count also for my exercises each time

For example Mondays full body workout will be 4 sets 5-7 reps
wed will be 3 sets of each exercise slightly higher reps
Friday 3 sets slighty higher reps then wed.

Monday will be heavy
Wed lighter
Friday Lightest.

h19

why are you doing tbw 3 times a week why dont you spread them out and get a better work out....

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Well you figure if I do a total body workout on Monday, I have roughly 48 hours while I'm "Buidling muscle", so by Wed same time my body should be ready for another workout.

No point in working chest/back or Chest/tris on Monday when i can do it 3 times a week.

I've also been doing the same kinds of splits as everyone else for about 8 years now, so I figure its time for a drastic change if I want to get the results I'm after.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Cut cycle I assume?

Gonna check this thread out for your results. I am running a similiar cycle and had to cut back to losing too much weight too fast. Now i'm sitting at 2 pounds a week. Jan 06 I started at 238 and two days ago iI was at 196

Yeah it's a cutter. I'm probly about 11% bf right now, by my birthday the day before summer starts I plan to be sitting at 7%, with a couple lbs lbm....it will happen

I'm 175 right now 11%, end of cycle I want to be 180 7% or less.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in yesterday at the gym around 173 -2lbs. I actually felt a bit week yesterday in the legs. I think the clen may have been making me cramp a bit

So far I'm not noticing anything strength wise or any added hardness or leanness. It's been 6 days on so far so I'm not worried since i have about 39 left before I am finished.

I suspect in the next 2 weeks I should be pleasantly surprised.

I did put some capsaicin hp on the nips today, and that was NOT a good idea. I mean i knew it would suck, but it sucked REAL bad...knowing me I am probably going to do it again.

no pain no gain.

h19

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Doing good bro. I'm a couple days ahead of you and just starting to feel my own orals so... You should be getting something SOON :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
nice man, you know I was eating a banana a day while my on my last clen cycle and never had any problems with cramps.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
nice man, you know I was eating a banana a day while my on my last clen cycle and never had any problems with cramps.

yeah i should probly start eating some...im weary b/c im trying to stay away from the carbs for 6 out of 7 days...but in the AM i think it wouldn't hurt...i'm not a big fan of bannanas either. V8 is a pretty good source of potassium also, so that's another option...

Today i tried getting to the gym with no luck..its so hard here in philly. I just got a monthly train pass for june so things should pick up. I drove downtown today and ended up circling the blocks for 20 minutes with no luck in finding a spot to park. I got home and did a dumbell workout so it wasn't a total loss.

I defintely have my diet in check. You should see the people at work...all i hear is "damn Kris you are eating AGAIN?!?!?!"

or "Kris everytime i see you it seems like you are eating, how come you don't get fat"..haha its like b/c i dont eat burgers for lunch like you do...

anyway, i am feeling pretty pumped though, and the vein in my lats are starting to come out..i thought i noticed the vein in my lats once and i was htinking ...veins in my lats? But its defintely there and coming out soon....I will get a better mirror visual tomorrow when i shave the ol abs and chest.

so far so good on the cycle.

And grunt, keep it up. Hopefully we will both have awesome results with this cycle.

Oh i almost forgot. I had a nosebleed this morning so i think i might be having a bit of high bp. Someone asked me how im so tan and i think it was just the fact my face was flushed. I hada slight headache also.

The nosebleed i think is due to allergies and dry nostrils which have been bad from all hte pollen and what not.

stay tuned

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Fridays session at the gym went really well. I stopped the whole total body workout thing. I thought it would be better then it was. Maybe it's just me, but i like to feel sore. lol

Anyway, Friday weighed in at 173 still. Did back/chest. Strength seems to be climbing and my stamina is definitely improving. I felt like i could just keep lifting and lifting.

It's funny workiing out in Philly, I am like one of the biggest guys there if you can believe that..lol

BP is not an issue, maybe it was just that day and the stress i was under at work so that's a good thing.

I'm back in Jersey so I'll being seeing my old friends at the gym tomorrow morning. Probly going to be a light day with mostly abs/cardio. GOTTA get those abs showin more.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
also my friend came over the crib yesterday from jersey and i took a shower before going out. I was like yo so do i look any bigger? he said "not really, but you look pretty damn ripped"

so that was pretty cool.

i have a family party tomorrow, so you know what that means

:hot: :drunk:

hopefully i will have enough willpower to stay away..I did pretty good today at my uncles house..ate mostly salad and grilled shrimp..had to sneak a burger in though u know..just a plain one..no bun...no cheese nada...man it was good.