Pheraplex/Mehtoxy-TST

thedon3534

Awards
Thought I would post my initial thoughts of my experience over the past 2 weeks.
Week 1 - 6 mg tst
week 2 - 6 mg tst/20 mg pp
week 3 - 6 mg tst/30 mg pp
week 4 - 6 mg tst/30 mg pp
Starting weight 240 12-15% BF

The first week I noticed some good pumps and they gradually got better. Once I added PP I feel like a million bucks and my strength isn't shooting up like it did on SD but it is definitely increasing. My body feels like it is inflating though. After just 2 weeks I am up to a hard 250 and the pumps are absolutely amazing. I hope after I up to 30 mg of pp it will only get better. I really hope I keep most of this weight so for PCT I have:
Retain, Nolva, Rebound, Symmetry, Anagen.
YEAHH!:burger:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what weight did you start out at? does it seem like wet weight to you or is it dry?

thedon3534

Awards
240..... it is a little "wet" but I feel great. Im also taking taurine because the back pumps are getting bad... and some perfect cycle so my liver doesnt explode and saw palmetto for my lil prostate. I did deadlifts today and my lower back was about to burst... haha went away not too long after though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how are the back pumps going how much taurine are you running?

thedon3534

Awards
the back pumps are getting worse and worse.... I am taking around 10 grams plus I am using that new whey from allthewhey that is taurine fortified. In this third week is when my strength has really excelled. I did 405 for squats 12, 12, 9, 8 and before this I was hardly getting 8s for all four sets. Bench press as well is very good with 310 at 12, 12, 9, 7 reps. My weight is coming on... my goal is 260 and I am around 254 now. I am a little worried about my blood pressure though because I get small headaches from doing the squats. It depends on how I breath though obviously. I have been taking 1000 mg/day of hawthorn berries for that. I gotta say that this cycle is great for just complete bulking!

thedon3534

Awards
by the way... I didnt notice I made a typo in the title until now. Apparently Im dislexic!

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Twinlabs blood pressure control and some natural diuretics like celery seed extract and dandelion root help some with blood pressure. I get those headaches to even though my blood pressure is not that elavated on PP.
I may try MDHT along with PP/trn next time I run it

thedon3534

Awards
Ok... so I just weighed in at a completely bloated 260 pounds... (after a big meal, which doesn't count) I have noticed a little bit of fat gain on the lower abdomen but my muscles are fuller than ever... and my arms are 18.5 inches now which is nice..... Strength is increasing rapidly now and the headaches have ceased... I added in some prostan for the last week to possibly harden up even though it probably wont do much. Hopefully pct will rid of this extra bloat and make me look even meaner.. (haha) tomorrow I am shooting for 4 sets of 8 of 340 on the ol flat bench... wish me luck!

thedon3534

Awards
I did my 340 4 sets of 8 on the flat bench fairly easily considering I did 335 8, 8, 6, 5, last week. The only visible sides right now are bad ass back pumps. This cycle will end this friday. And at this point the stack met my very high expectations. It helped considerably for me to eat my ass off as well.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey this sounds great this may very well be my next bulker

thedon3534

Awards
Well since adding the prostan I have noticed some more hardness or it is coincidence because I lost some of that bloat from the other night so in reality I am only 257. (Which is still a 17 pound increase). A few more days left! For the last couple days I have increased the tst to 8 mg and for the last 2 days the pp will be at 40 mg. I cannot emphasize enough how well this stack went for shear mass and even strength in the end.

Irish480

Awards
Trying not to sound repetitve or like a noob(been here for a while) but what is Mehtoxy-TST? Like what is it supposed to be imitating?

thedon3534

Awards
it was a typo... its actually called methoxy-tst by bioscience... you can go to their webpage for more details and there are a few logs with it here.

thedon3534

Awards
For anyone who cares...Im done! I am now a good 260 and like I said before the strength is through the roof!.. The back pumps became and still are unbearable now.

20 lbs weight increase

Bench
325 4 sets of 8 to 345 4 sets of 8

YAY!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
For anyone who cares...Im done! I am now a good 260 and like I said before the strength is through the roof!.. The back pumps became and still are unbearable now.

20 lbs weight increase

Bench
325 4 sets of 8 to 345 4 sets of 8

YAY!
Does that mean your done with PCT as well???

thedon3534

Awards
oh nono... I have begun my "keep gaining" pct... 6 caps anagen ed symmetry 6 caps ed, 3 retain, 3 rxt, 40 mg nolva.. I am confident I will keep all of my gains and keep gaining slowly but surely!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
oh nono... I have begun my "keep gaining" post cycle therapy... 6 caps anagen ed symmetry 6 caps ed, 3 retain, 3 rxt, 40 mg nolva.. I am confident I will keep all of my gains and keep gaining slowly but surely!
Nice! Definitely keep us updated on how your PCT goes and how much you keep. Good luck bro. :D

thedon3534

Awards
I forgot to mention that I will be almost doubling my excell dosage to pick up the recovery slack(hopefully). My pct will be one month and I have a goal of hitting 275-280 by the end of the summer so bridging to my next cycle of trn/tst is crucial. I will start the trn/tst in 2 months.

thedon3534

Awards
so far my weight is holding strong at 261 and the pumps are still amazing. I am waiting for the bad back pumps to reside though...:rasp:

thedon3534

Awards
so here is a pic of me after a HOOYOOGE meal at red lobster. Sooo I am bloated... but oh well!:run:

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good bro, keep up the good work.

thedon3534

Awards
PCT is going very well... after one week my bench is still going up. I did 3 sets of 8 of 355. I dont know if I should attribute this to symmetry or anagen or just the fact that I am getting stronger just cuz! My wrists are starting to hurt so it is possible I might add the whole cissus mega dosing thing. Still around 260! :head: