Mtrn question

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a 2-3wk Mtrn cycle in a couple of months, since I've never taken this product before I wanted to run it solo. My main goal is to cut fat, strength gains and LBM gains are of course welcome. Anyway I plan on keeping Calories at maintence throughout the cycle, hopefully dropping a couple BF% without losing strength.
My question is has anyone stacked a product like meltingpoint or something similar while running Mtrn? I've read every Mtrn log on here and it's hard to get a real feel for it (other than Ryans log) and how it will act with this type of product when it's always stacked with Zol, TST, or 4ad.

My other thought was running Melting Point for a couple wks then Mtrn for 2-3 wks, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

hardlyworkin

Awards
If your interested I am running DNP at 500mg/day along with TRN at 6mg/day and Zol at 150mg/day. I am eating about 1800cals/day and do a 5 on 2 off workout. Been on for 1 week and 4 days and the results are amazing...... I am down 8lbs and my muscles look fuller and strength is going up slightly.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning a 2-3wk Mtrn cycle in a couple of months, since I've never taken this product before I wanted to run it solo. My main goal is to cut fat, strength gains and LBM gains are of course welcome. Anyway I plan on keeping Calories at maintence throughout the cycle, hopefully dropping a couple BF% without losing strength.
My question is has anyone stacked a product like meltingpoint or something similar while running Mtrn? I've read every Mtrn log on here and it's hard to get a real feel for it (other than Ryans log) and how it will act with this type of product when it's always stacked with Zol, TST, or 4ad.

My other thought was running Melting Point for a couple wks then Mtrn for 2-3 wks, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated
Have you used meltingpoint yet>

I would go with your last suggestion, and see what results you get from the mp first, it actually helped me preserve strength and muscle while cutting. Although my training and diet are on the extreme end.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Have you used meltingpoint yet>

I would go with your last suggestion, and see what results you get from the mp first, it actually helped me preserve strength and muscle while cutting. Although my training and diet are on the extreme end.
I just did MP for 2 weeks, no sides. My body really likes to hang on to fat for the last couple years, so I have to get a little extreme to lose. I did 2wks at 2500cals with MP/Basic Cuts stack, dropped from [email protected]%BF to [email protected]%BF. I should be able to do that around 3000cals, but it just ain't happening. I thought those old guys were just lazy! So my thought was to do Mtrn/Mp at around 3000-3200cals. I probably will just follow them though, that way I can asses Mtrn better and maybe stack them later on. I read your MP log, your results got me to fork over the cash and give it try. Solid Product.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
If your interested I am running DNP at 500mg/day along with TRN at 6mg/day and Zol at 150mg/day. I am eating about 1800cals/day and do a 5 on 2 off workout. Been on for 1 week and 4 days and the results are amazing...... I am down 8lbs and my muscles look fuller and strength is going up slightly.
DNP is a bit extreme for my taste! I think I'll hold off on that one. Sounds like it's going good for you though, are you doing a log?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I should be able to do that around 3000cals, but it just ain't happening. I thought those old guys were just lazy!
LOL! Yeah, being old sucks. I feel your pain Basso.

dd

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think TRN is a great idea for your goals.

Just load up on the blood pressure supps (looks like Custom will have the C-12 peptide soon :woohoo:).

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Quick question....what is the mg p/cap for mtrn? Can tell by the pics I'm looking at.

Markio

Markio

Awards
With trn all is fine at 4.5 or 4 (depends on which brand you use), but at 6 the sides kicked in; hair shedding, increased lethargy - the same was noticed by the lad who done a log on here, think his name was xxxtruxxx or something quite close to that.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
currently on day 4 of zol/trn...at the moment, running 75mg of zol and 2mg of trn...good workouts, muscles feel more full, but weight on scale is down a little from when I started which I am attributing to fat loss...being I am short, and weigh 150 lbs, I decided on a lower dosage, you might want to up it if you are much larger...nextly, trenadrol, which is a product made by kilosports has 3mg/cap, it's more expensive though...just to let you know some more info if you didn't already know...
Thanx, already have 2 bottles of mtrn so I'll stick with that. For the first time I'm going to do 2mg for 2-3 weeks and see how I react, I want to use it mainly for fat loss and strength gains. I probably won't start for awhile now though, I've committed to another log, unless they want to see some interaction of the two.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
julius kelp Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0