Second Week results on T1 Pro

2cAnnons

Awards
well im half way through my cycle of T1 pro 2 squirts a day. I have a 5 day training split eating about 2500-3000 cals a day. im only up about 2-3 lbs but my body fat has down over 2%. solid "tape of the tape" is where I see my best gains.

Start to 2 weeks in:
Neck: 16---16.5
Chest:41.5---42.5
RBi:14.75---15.5
LBi:14.00---14.75
Rforearm:12.25---12.5
Lforearm:12.0---12.5
waist:35---35
Thighs:23.5---25
Calfs:15.75--16

Seems like the test is comming on strong so I will repost back next week to let you guys know that gains.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
well im half way through my cycle of T1 pro 2 squirts a day. I have a 5 day training split eating about 2500-3000 cals a day. im only up about 2-3 lbs but my body fat has down over 2%. .
good stuff man. you said it right, you might only have gained a few body mass, but the decrease in bodyfat will hinder pure bulk gains. (esp with the 2:1 ration fo 1-test/4ad). keep up the training, diet, and applications and by the time your cycle is through, you will be estatic with androgens, this site, and bdc. (ha) May the Lord bless chemo huh? (ha) Sage

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
If you are bulking, better gains will be seen with an increase in cals. If cutting............................good job.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
good ****...im looking forward to my next run of that myself...I think i might do the "lost your mind" dosing....

cause..i mean..i have....i have lost my mind

2cAnnons

Awards
well im around 14% body fat so i dont want too much gain on the bulk side. I want more lean gains hence T1 Pro.

dannyboy5000

Awards
You gained alot of size for only a few pound increase, not to mention the fat loss. You sure you didnt gain more than 2 or 3 pounds?

Good job! keep it up

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
dam im wishing i would have gone that route instead of the 1ad, 1,4 andro combo.... i totally agree that trans is the way to go. i just had to use up the orals i have around... what a bummer....