Summer Test/Primo/1Test Cycle

Tha Don

Awards
Okay here it goes...

Started S1+ (1test and test (4ad)) wednesday this week, 6 sprays twice daily (so around 240 and 360mg of 1T and 4ad) added in dbol and arimidex today, running the dbol at 15mg ED due to past gyno and high BP problems on higher doses (30mg) and hearing a few guys mention how effective 10-15mg of dbol is i thought i'd try it out, obviously the adex is in there to take care of the gyno at 0.5mg eod

My plan is to add in the shots (test/primo) at the start of next week, then i will run them all for about 3 weeks before dropping the dbol and s1+ and letting the shots take over, i'll be running the test/primo for a couple of months then adding in anavar for the last 6 weeks and cutting

I've actually left my scales back home so i haven't taken my weight yet this week, last time i weighed myself was last weekend and i was about 191lbs, i'd like to bulk to around 210-220 then cut down to the early 200's, not contest style but just get rid of the bloat and a little fat so i'm looking hot pct and more importantly for the summer months

I'll update with my weight, stats, lifts and general comments on how the cycle is running over the next few months, hopefully i can get to know some of the guys on this board a little better and it should be an interesting read for you all

Tha Don

Awards
well currently on my 3rd day of the s1+, 2nd day of the dbol, little to report as of yet, i finally got my scales bought up to me today so i'll be able to put a weight up tomorrow and track that over the next week

i'm still not 100% on the test/primo doses, the idea was to run a lean bulk (hence the primo and low dose of test) and of course to avoid bloat, high BP and gyno, however after my month off over easter i've added a bit of fat and i'm aware that i still need to add a fair amount of size before i get too focused on the athestetics, also i need to overcome my fear of gyno and i'd like to give test a decent run alone to see how i respond to it, so part of me is thinking of dropping the primo and saving it for my next cycle and running test at 350mg/wk, plus the cost of the primo, is adding it going to be worth all that money when its likely the test alone will do just as well? but the other part of me reckons i should stick to the plan and run 250mg test and 400mg primo, i do feel the stack will be a slightly nicer cycle, i'll give it some thought and come to a decision before monday as that is when i'll start the jabs

Tha Don

Awards
well today was the official start of the test/primo, i decided on 125mg test and 200mg primo shot 2x per week, so 250 and 400 per week, i may up the test to 375mg per week a month in if there is no sign of gyno, bloat and BP is fine, but for now we will see how 250mg goes, 125mg is also easier to dose due to 1 amp splitting evenly between 2 shots, i decided to pre-load my next shot into a seperate syringe, but loading 187.5mg per jab would be a bit trickier

shot into my right thigh, a little blood but that adside the shot was good, i plan on just rotating thighs this cycle, will only use glutes if i'm forced to, but usually i find them a pain in the ass!

weight this morning was 193lbs, BF on the scales (very innacurate) was 15.5%, workout was chest, it was a decent workout, benched 102.5kg for 5, flys 11 x 25kg, ended with a 20 rep set of dips, i know its early days but i didn't feel quite as fatiqued (felt like i had an extra set in me on most exercises), definately seemed to have an extra rep on my bench, 2 weeks ago i made 102.5kg for 4, so yes its only one extra rep but my lifts have been at a wall for a while now, so its good to finally see those figures moving in the right direction again