TST/MOHN Cycle

-JC

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm going to start a mohn/TST cycle next week and just wanted to get some input on dosages and length. I'm thinking about the following:

Week 1 - mohn 4mg
Week 2 - mohn 8mg / TST 6mg
Week 3 - mohn 12mg / TST 6mg
Week 4 - mohn 12mg / TST 6mg
Week 5 - mohn 12mg / TST 6mg

I know my mohn dosages are kind of low however I only have one bottle.

What do you think of this cycle layout? Would it be more beneficial to up the dosages of mohn and run it weeks 2-5 and run TST weeks 1-4?

I'll be running MT/Hawthorne throughout with Nolva and a few other supps as my PCT.

I'm 5'8 185 12%bf, and my goal is hopefully a "lean bulk" at around 3000 cals. Workouts will be heavy 4xweek with some DC training concepts incorporated. I will also be doing light cardio 3xweek at 20 minutes.

Any suggestions/input welcome.

I may start a log if there are any interests...

Thanks

-JC

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well considering you only have the one bottle of M4OHN I guess you should combine it into 4 weeks instead of 5 even though it takes a while to see results with the M4OHN. I think the first week at 4mgs per day would be a waste. At least one extra week at 12 will hopefully produce something.

Give it a shot.

Mr.50

Hey guys,

I'm going to start a mohn/TST cycle next week and just wanted to get some input on dosages and length. I'm thinking about the following:

Week 1 - mohn 4mg
Week 2 - mohn 8mg / TST 6mg
Week 3 - mohn 12mg / TST 6mg
Week 4 - mohn 12mg / TST 6mg
Week 5 - mohn 12mg / TST 6mg

I know my mohn dosages are kind of low however I only have one bottle.

What do you think of this cycle layout? Would it be more beneficial to up the dosages of mohn and run it weeks 2-5 and run TST weeks 1-4?

I'll be running MT/Hawthorne throughout with Nolva and a few other supps as my PCT.

I'm 5'8 185 12%bf, and my goal is hopefully a "lean bulk" at around 3000 cals. Workouts will be heavy 4xweek with some DC training concepts incorporated. I will also be doing light cardio 3xweek at 20 minutes.

Any suggestions/input welcome.

I may start a log if there are any interests...

Thanks

-JC