Help Me Decide

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is to all the T3 vets out there.

My subject is going to start his first T3 cycle.

He is quite read up upon on all advantages/disadvantages that come with such.

He will be running it with E-Max/Prostan to avoid the muscle wasting effect of such product.

Quite knowledgable on all such subjects.

What he is wanting to know, is what do you vets think should be the max dose for first time T3 cycle? 75 mcgs or 100 mcgs?

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I personally never felt the need to go above 50mcg, as I cut up very fast at that dose.

Individual response bro. The best way of knowing what dose is effective is to slowly ramp up from 25mcg, in 25mcg increments until your morning body temp is slightly elevated. You of course use a thermometer for obtaining this little info. You should probably use a rectal thermometer.. just because that's funny.

remember that the ramp DOWN should be hold the lion's share of the cycle duration.. meaning the ramp up, maintentence, ramp down phase should be planned out roughly before starting... this of course will change when you reach your dose...

More is not better... 100mcg is not needed on most accounts.. trust me. You'll feel hot and sweaty (and lethargic) on 50mcg I bet.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally never felt the need to go above 50mcg, as I cut up very fast at that dose.

Individual response bro. The best way of knowing what dose is effective is to slowly ramp up from 25mcg, in 25mcg increments until your morning body temp is slightly elevated. You of course use a thermometer for obtaining this little info. You should probably use a rectal thermometer.. just because that's funny.

remember that the ramp DOWN should be hold the lion's share of the cycle duration.. meaning the ramp up, maintentence, ramp down phase should be planned out roughly before starting... this of course will change when you reach your dose...

More is not better... 100mcg is not needed on most accounts.. trust me. You'll feel hot and sweaty (and lethargic) on 50mcg I bet.
Thanks for the response bro... I ran the cycle already... I did the thermometer deal. I didnt really see an increase in temp at all till I did hit the 100 mark from IBE's T-3. This was my first run through T-3 and it worked as planned... I planned it all out before hand, and SLOWLY decreased dosage, and have kept most of the fat off. I dont know if Im just unresponsive to T-3 or if it's IBE's product, but I didnt get the sweats till around the 100 mark.

Thanks for the info UBI... I think Im going with Cytomel next time to gauge a difference.

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey if you can find Cytomel.. the 25mcg version seems to have been discontinued... at least the mexican Cynomel brand... I think the germans make it still.

Good to know it all went well. How was your thyroid PCT? Forsk? Tyrosine? Kelp? Sellenium? Guggul?

ps, that's what I used.. Cynomel 25mcg tabs.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey if you can find Cytomel.. the 25mcg version seems to have been discontinued... at least the mexican Cynomel brand... I think the germans make it still.

Good to know it all went well. How was your thyroid post cycle therapy? Forsk? Tyrosine? Kelp? Sellenium? Guggul?

ps, that's what I used.. Cynomel 25mcg tabs.
Tyrosine is in my arsenal at all times.. .and after T3.. I threw in Customs Forslean... I started high 4 caps a day, so equalled 100 mgs of Forsk.. and I know its the real deal... cause Forsk give me some extremely Soppy ****s... I wonder if anyone else gets that. Tyroid PCT went GREAT... My endurace came back in a FLASH.

Adams

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF it's your first time just ramp up till your comfortable. Everyone reacts to t3 different I always start at 50 even though i've run it many times sometimes it kicks in quicker or at a lower dosage for me so i adjust.