Mega trn thrown in the mix

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm somewhere around the end of my 3r d week of the var/test portion of the stack and was intrigued by the description and some of the feedback on mega-trn. While I've used var in a bridge off a longer cycle awhile back at 20 mgs ed, this is my first time with the var at a more suitable dose. I have used tren in the past as well, and seeing as mega-trn is supposed to be very similar and both tren and var stack well together, especially for fat loss and bodyrecomp/leanbulk, I figured I'd add it in for 2-3 weeks and see how it goes.

Weeks 1 Test Ent frontload 1200 mgs
Weeks 1-8 600 mgs
1 mg arimidex eod
Weeks 1-2
20 mgs PP
10 mgs SD

Weeks 1-4 700 mgs EQ

Weeks 2-4 1,2,1 Trimax

Weeks 3-4 400-600 mgs 4-ad trans

Weeks 4-8 40 mgs Anavar ed

Weeks 4-8 30-40 mgs MGF ed (That's another log)

This cycle will possible be strechted out to 10 weeks but right now everything is on course. Granted it will be somewhat difficult to discern (sp?) between the var and mega-trn I will try my best.

Today will be day 4 of the mega-trn, I started the first 2 days with 1 cap (2mgs) and upped it to 2 (which is very likely where I'll stay) from here on out. Nothing to groundbreaking thus far. I've been fluctuating between 230 and 227, however for the past few days it's pretty much been 230 and I'm still looking lean/leaner as has been my goal. I've been using 5 grams of taurine a day and will get some pma ASAP, as mentioned on stinkfist's thread for back pumps. I haven't really gotten them yet and for me (someone who values squatting and deads) a bad back pump can make an anabolic USELESS! If they get bad you can guarantee that I'll be sticking to 2 weeks only of the mega-trn, if it's not so bad and I'm impressed by 2 weeks I'll go an extra week.

As far as lbs in the gym go, like I said nothing to noticeable yet (it's way to early IMO though). I will comment that last night I seemed to have a decent amount of drive and good recovery time between sets. As far as side affects go, well I always turn beat red when I lift. However, that has been the case since I was 15. No high bp sides are felt though and that will hopefully remain the same as I'm pretty much done with harsh "supps" or gear. I have been sleeping a whole lot lately, but that's kinda common place on a cycle. I'm not sure if it's the mega-trn that's having that affect yet.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, but why is this in the Planetray Nutrition forum?

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he's on Planetary Nutrition house arrest, and they are in charge of monitoring all of his activities.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I got the mega-trn from them and I told them I'd keep the review on their board/the $2 discount isnt' bad either :) Is that deal applicable reguardless of where I post?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going to include certain items in your log, its best to post it here. I don't think PN wants logs of AAS users on their site consdeirng they are in the US and mainly a storefront. Some things to consider ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going to include certain items in your log, its best to post it here. I don't think PN wants logs of AAS users on their site consdeirng they are in the US and mainly a storefront. Some things to consider ;)
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Point well taken. Sorry about that, give more thought it makes complete sense.

EDIT: No need to apologize ;)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm up around 3 lbs or so and still leaning out considerably, most likely I'll take for 3 weeks to give things a fair shot. Haven't had any amazing jumps in strength but my recovery time between sets is pretty damn good. I don't want to jump the gun, but it would appear that BP is not an issue for me on this product thus far. I'm basing this on the fact that I seem much less winded then usual between sets, and definitley not as winded between sets when I'm using compounds I know elevate my BP ie. drol, bbol, and higher doses of tren.

BTW, I have no real idea yet if it's the mega-trn but I have been REAL lethargic lately. I can sleep for 10 hours no problem, eat then take an 1-2 hour nap like it was nothing. Even caught myself yawning in the gym during calves the other night??? This sleepyness seems to coincide with starting the trn, though I can't say for sure that's what it is.

S

stinkfist

Awards
Looking good. Very interested to see how well the TRN works for recomp and fat loss.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well bro today would probably be the first real testament (sp?) of strength gains on the trn. Nothing amazing but I pulled 515 without wraps and to be honest pretty damn bad form but got it up and locked out no problem. For me that's a personal best as I've become very dependent on wraps in the past and couldn't pull that much till recently, plus the recovery time and drive are still very nice. Leg pressed 830 for 3 sets of 6-8 supersetted with unilateral leg curls 100 lbs for 3 sets of 10-12. Then polished everything off with a set of 100 reps (had to take some breaks) on lying leg curls with 60 lbs.

No back pumps either and I've been only taking 5 grams of taurine ed, wich is nice. I am really tempted to turn this into more of a bulker as I just dont' feel like I'm getting as much out of the mega trn without woofing down the carbs. However, I'm pretty damn sure as long as I can get up to 230-235 in the next week while leaning out and HOPEFULLY seeing some vascularity and more of my lower abs AKA LEANING OUT! Then I'll stick to what I've been doing. I am thinking of doing a "cheat day" on the weekend. So in other words eat very clean all week implement a little more cardio (just started incline treadmill at a fast pace for 15-20 minutes, it's a start) then eat ALOT of carbs for one day or maybe just one meal on the weekend or after a squat or dl workout. We'll see, I'm just not used to feeling like I'm restricting myself while being on in terms of calories.

S

stinkfist

Awards
515lbs without wraps is f.ckin great, good job. :) I've still been getting the back pumps even after taking the taurine and pma...deadlifts and good morning have taken a big hit the last two weeks. When are you dosing your taurine bud?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty randomly to be honest. SOmetimes, 1/2 in the am with my first dose then 1/2 in the afternoon with my second. Yesterday I think it was all of it with my second dose. BTW, thanks on the DL, however after watching Mr. Skullcrusher bench 600 it seems kinda silly LOL.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym and thing are still going well, Jumped up in straight bar rows from 205 to 225 for 3 sets of 6-8, I got 8, 7,4 (dammit) supersetted with fatman chins to failure 21, 15,12. My back always responds well so I was looking very wide. My buddy commented that my forearms where looking bigger but compared to his it's hard to tell, he's a farmer and has some freaky forearms (plus he's not organic LOL). Upping the carbs and cals a bit to see what happens as this will be close to my last week and my pct along with the supps I will be running logs on should help keep me lean and hopefully gaining.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mwahahahah! Well boys it's coming to an end soon. So I figured I'd go out with a bang. Just added slin today for the first time and 10 mg of SD (ed for the next 10 days. I'll say the the mega-trn seems to be drying me out a bit as my wrists and forearms where kinda hurting when doing reverse preachers tonight, however I have thin wrists and it's always been hard to reverse curl heavy (80lbs is heavy for me right now). Still the strength is there, no vacularity so far and this morning I weighed 2 lbs less then usual????

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it's coming to a wrap fairly soon. I noticed more vascularity in the gym last night amd I just seem to have more "wind" and drive then I remember having on cycle in the past. THis could be the var though, however I seem to notice it more since the combo of trn and var. I'm a little jealous of stinks gains as I experianced nothing like that but then again I wasn't going for a bulk so? I'll probably do one more log entry before the cycle is finished, then it's on to pct and Anagen (fingures crossed on that one).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 4
Whacked Anabolics 1
fawker Anabolics 1
james1 Anabolics 3
burymestanding Training Forum 9