Any Diabetics On Superdrol

rocko

Board Supporter
Awards
I am a Diabetic and I take Lantus and Glucophage. I am researching Superdrol and wanted to know how superdrol reacted with you as a diabetic. Had did you take to help with any effects you may had experienced. Does it drop your blood sugar or raise it?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
not gonna say for sure but I think Big Pete is a typeII and he didnto post about any probs

I know a couple of typeI's who had a few problems starting about day 5 but it was thier BG going low and they just adjusted thier short acting insulin a bit but it wasnt so extreme to stop. the cycles were only three weeks I dont know of any diabetic who has taken it longer than that.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SD literally sucked the carbs from my system. The skinnier I am, the sooner I can feel myself go hypo. You really want to pay attention to your blood sugar. I know it has been done, but I can't seem to remember by who. Start with a small dose and see how you respond if you decide to continue.
In health,
MATTHEW

yanke10

Banned
Awards
i hated sd because of the sides, but it made me feel like ronnie coleman. right now im on pp. so far no sides. maybe pp is better for someone with diabetics. i dunno