Test E, Tren, Winny

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Here's a query for the experienced and anabolically astute;

If running 10 weeks of Test E, how would you incorporate 5 weeks of Tren and 6 weeks of Winny with it?

Here's one idea;
1-10 Test E
6-11 Tren
7-12 Winny

or

1-10 Test E
1-5 Tren
7-12 Winny

or

1-10 est E
3-7 Tren
7-12 Winny

comments, suggestions, corrections?

Last edited:

Tahq

Awards
I would suggest stretching the cycle out a bit longer, in my opinion, you are at the minimums in length for the effectiveness of Test E and Tren A. I would consider something in this realm:

Weeks 1-12 Test E
Weeks 1-8 Tren A
Weeks 9-14 Winny

I think its best to run test past the tren, although the ester difference will be fine if you end them at the same time, Winny at six weeks max, and of course PCT.

If 10 weeks is your only option I would probably go with #3.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. It's actually a pretty strange setup, because the Test E/Tren thing came as a bit of a surprise. This started as a 4AD/3-alpha t/d plus M-TRN cycle. Then I realized I was gonna have access to the other things, so I'll be running the big ticket stuff actually after 2 weeks of the others. That 10 week span of the Test E with 5 weeks of Tren (it's Tren E, btw), and out through week 12 with the winny (which will actually be week 14 counting the first weeks before the test). I think I'll go back to 4AD t/d (after week 10 of test) for the last 2 weeks with the remaining winny (in lieu of say Test prop).

And I know this may be pushing the "mad-scientisi" thing a bit, but I believe it should be an effective run nonetheless. :thumbsup:
I would suggest stretching the cycle out a bit longer, in my opinion, you are at the minimums in length for the effectiveness of Test E and Tren A. I would consider something in this realm:

Weeks 1-12 Test E
Weeks 1-8 Tren A
Weeks 9-14 Winny

I think its best to run test past the tren, although the ester difference will be fine if you end them at the same time, Winny at six weeks max, and of course PCT.

If 10 weeks is your only option I would probably go with #3.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Here's a query for the experienced and anabolically astute;

If running 10 weeks of Test E, how would you incorporate 5 weeks of Tren and 6 weeks of Winny with it?

Here's one idea;
1-10 Test E
6-11 Tren
7-12 Winny

or

1-10 Test E
1-5 Tren
7-12 Winny

or

1-10 est E
3-7 Tren
7-12 Winny

comments, suggestions, corrections?

I would start Tren 1st week,but if you're going to do Tren A,why not get Prop...you can do it the same time. I guess if you already have testE it doesn't matter.
I have never used Winny,so not sure about that.