Future cycle now that tst is coming out

gresh

gresh

Awards
Originally I had this cycle planned for April:
Phera 3 weeks
trn/zol 3 weeks

Now that tst is out, I'm dropping the phera and trying to figure out how to incorporate tst.
How about

trn/tst 5 weeks, maybe 6
Mega-zol last 2 or 3 weeks of cycle

What do you guys think?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tst ?????? who is coming out with it....

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Phera 3 weeks
trn/zol 3 weeks

Now that tst is out, I'm dropping the phera and trying to figure out how to incorporate tst.
How about

trn/tst 5 weeks, maybe 6

What do you guys think?
Seems solid to me.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Would the tst/trn stack be anything similar to a light Test/tren cycle ... or are the names not correlated in these compounds?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
They are supposedly to some degree comparable, but Klaus said that what TST appears to be does not resemble test at all. Who thehell knows. All I want to know is if it is good.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
but Klaus said that what TST appears to be does not resemble test at all.
That was my thought. The label says TrienoSTerone, which I would assume is some sort of tri-ene like Tren. I think many just assumed TST meant TeST...

EDIT: I re-read Bioscience's post on the compound, and it is like Test. My speculation is Test w/a tri-ene (and methoxy, of course).

Last edited:

kappaz

Banned
Awards
I thought I read somewhere on here a person actually got to try the trn/tst stack and commented on it. pretty sure they said it was awesome.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phera 3 weeks
trn/zol 3 weeks

How about

trn/tst 5 weeks, maybe 6

What do you guys think?
The only possible thing i can see wrong with this is that most people reported , myself included, that with m-tren results basically had ended by week 4. Now M-Tst may be different but i doubt it.

Maybe ull get some feedback before you use it on the tst, but my opinion/suggestion is to run it like this.

Weeks 1-4: M-tren and M-TST
I think the prostan may be overkill and if i were you id save it for the phera, keeps gains mostly lean and possible lean out a little on it. Thats just my opinion tho as the trn will keep things pretty dry so there really isnt a need for prostan.

gresh

gresh

Awards
The only possible thing i can see wrong with this is that most people reported , myself included, that with m-tren results basically had ended by week 4. Now M-Tst may be different but i doubt it.

Maybe ull get some feedback before you use it on the tst, but my opinion/suggestion is to run it like this.

Weeks 1-4: M-tren and M-TST
I think the prostan may be overkill and if i were you id save it for the phera, keeps gains mostly lean and possible lean out a little on it. Thats just my opinion tho as the trn will keep things pretty dry so there really isnt a need for prostan.
I was rethinking the length after reading the tst label - suggested 4 week cycle. The best way to go would probably be the 4 weeks of trn/tst and leave out the zol. Thanks for the help guys.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was rethinking the length after reading the tst label - suggested 4 week cycle. The best way to go would probably be the 4 weeks of trn/tst and leave out the zol. Thanks for the help guys.
That's what I was thinking as well, let us know how it goes.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go with the PP for 2-3 weeks, then end it with 3-4 weeks of TRN/TST. And some Zol if you want.

Or, if the PP is out, you could certainly go with the TRN/TST for 3-4 weeks and the zol for 3-4. I'd like to see how any of these work for you, so keep us posted!

gresh

gresh

Awards
I'll definitely keep you guys updated when I start the cycle - probably trn/tst for 4 weeks, starting late April/early May. More than likely I'll have a log either here or on bb.com