gyno symptoms after 3 days

xterra

Awards
Past cycles
I have done 3 cycles of SD without any signs of gyno. all followed by PCT's

I have just started PP, I feel very small nipple sensitivity. nothing major but something is brewing.

Can I take a low dose of Nolva during cycle?

What are my options during cycle?

Thanks

X

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Past cycles
I have done 3 cycles of SD without any signs of gyno. all followed by PCT's

I have just started PP, I feel very small nipple sensitivity. nothing major but something is brewing.

Can I take a low dose of Nolva during cycle?

What are my options during cycle?

Thanks

X

Hi there,

I'm currently running PP also and experienced nipple sensitivity and pain in my third week. From what I understand, SD will supress estrogen, and PP will not; which is probably why you are experiencing the nipple sensitivty. I've read that Puffy, sensitive nipples on cycle is quite common. It's the lumps and pain you have to worry about.

I ran 40mg for 2 days, 20mg for 2 days, then every other day after that. After about 5-7 days, the sensitivty and puffiness had all but disappeared. AI's are also recommended ON cycle instead, as they are less harsh on the liver/lipids than Tamoxifen. IMO Nolvadex is undisputed when it comes to Gyno, you could try running 20mg everyday or every other day until it goes away. Many make it a staple in their cycles.

Hope this helps. I would continue to search for more expert advice and find out what would work best for you.

Best regards,
RR

-------
On a personal note, I experienced major Gyno when I was growing up (14-16). Here's what I experienced.

I would tell you if I had lumps, but I literally could not touch my nipples, it hurt that bad. When I brushed up against someone it burned, chaffed. I remember one of my friends taking his hands and pushing me on my chest, and wondering why I winced in pain. I avoided heavy shirts because the pain would be distracting from my everyday activities. Titty twisters I got from the older kids would literally hurt for days.

Now thats some gyno!!! :blink:

xterra

Awards
Thanks, I think I will do what you suggest or run 25 mg of Rebound Xt?

I'm not that worried right now, I just feel different, no lumps or extreme pain.

I don't like rebound Xt though it kills libido for me.

Anything I could run instead?

THanks

X