attempt SD/max lmg log

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Here is the long awaited..."SD/Max LMG cycle"...the "looks good on paper" cycle.

I'm going to sleep now though and will start officially in the morning. Today was day one and i will say that i took my other cap of SD and max around 8 or 9 and i feel like i won't be able to fall asleep.

cycle is

SD @ 20 mg/day split am/pm
LMG @ 75 mg/day split 3 times
pct will be rebound xt and lean xt or retain
taking GXR throughtout and into pct

additional crap i am taking

coq10
red rice yeast
multi
fish oil caps
flax oil caps
folic acid
selenium
B complex
niacin
Uniliver tabs
chromium picolinate
and other vitamins/minerals that i am forgetting b/c i take so much in the am

stats kind of are

5'7"ish
around 177-180
~12% bf

I don't write down meal plans or count calories..i've been eating long enough to just have an idea, so I would say I'm doing about maintenance, adding mucho fiber like 30Grams a day..reducing carbs, increasing good fats

training

Monday: back/chest/15 minutes cardio
Tuesday: 45 min combination hit and moderate cardio/abs
Wed: Bis/tris/15 minutes cardio
Thursday: same as tuesday
Friday: shoulders and possibly legs
saturday: legs if I change my mind on friday

I've normally done the whole back/bi..chest/tri routine, but am going for the push/pull type stuff on this one.

goal is to end at about 185+ under 10% bf...it'll happen

today was first dose...my arm workout was really good, and cardio went really well. I felt like i could go for a lot longer. Obviously this is a placebo effect at this point considering i just started this morning..but hey i'll take it for now.

i also lost my wrist straps which sucks.

and apparently i didn't go to sleep 3 paragraphs ago so it is time

the end

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Had a real difficult time falling asleep last night. I normally have a difficult time falling asleep, however last night just seemed different. I don't think I will take the last SD/lmg so close to when I would like to go to sleep.

I forgot to add some things
taking 3 caps MDHT pre workout
green tea extract throughout the day
policosinol
lechtin

Today when I woke up I felt agitated. This was probably b/c I didn't get much sleep and am still living with my parents, and now my grandfather..and they are remodling the kitchen. But I felt overly annoyed this morning.

I won't be weighing myself until the gym which is at night.

My updates will consist of morning, and night comments

Of course feel free to post any questions or anything you would like me to keep track of. I am going to try and get some before and after pics also.

I might add in some PGH as well, but am undecided at the moment.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
it's 10:30 am right now, and I feel like I could probably sleep right now for a few hours. Again I will attribute that for now to going to sleep around 2:00 am and waking up at 6. I do feel very sluggish though.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I was away since Friday morning for work, last minute trip to a field office.

Friday and Saturday didn't make it into the gym since I was away for work. Thursday Shoulders went awesome however due to some long time shoulder issues I couldn't go as heavy as I would have liked.

Did get 8 x 360 with shrugs

Sunday leg day was awesome, I am feeling pumped pretty much always. It might still be too early for it to be from the actual supps, but I will keep track. WEight as of Thursday was about 179. I will weigh in tonight also.

Today is chest/back day.

I am not feeling lethargic really either. I think last week was just from not sleeping to well the one night.

h19

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i would double the lmg to 150mg/day to get a good effect

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Being that it is my first time using both SD/LMG, I'm going to run the lowest dose that should be effective. I want to see how I react to it before ramping something up that high.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Being that it is my first time using both SD/LMG, I'm going to run the lowest dose that should be effective. I want to see how I react to it before ramping something up that high.
I second that bro. Thanks for keeping this log, it's great practice for the Rebound Reloaded you're doing later... ;)

I have a couple questions for you: Are you saying you are keeping carbs LOWER than usual while doing this? If so, why? And also, if you could please post previous cycle experience as well as when was your previous one, it will assess the "freshness" of your androgen receptors.

GOhamperGOhamperGO! :)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not really lowering the carbs so to speak, I'm just eating mostly all of them in the morning, and at lunch . Only carbs after that will be from veggies...I have a real easy ability to put on fat, and carbs are normally the culprit for me.

I'm mostly taking in my carb count from fiber now, as opposed to say a sweet potato or brown rice or something, so its basically different carbs rather then lower I suppose. I'm looking to stay as lean as possible, and ideally get leaner (aren't we all). Over the years though I've figured out what I need to do to be able to have this happen. So my breakfast consists of this flax/wheat bran hot cereal stuff, and another 1/4 cup of unprocessed wheat bran. Totals about 35 grams carbs and about 17 grams from fiber.

as for previous cycles I'm not sure how far you want me to go back. First one was a while ago, and a deca only cycle, I'd say maybe 8 years ago. I think it was either 2 or 400 mg a week, I forget to be honest. I did get what i was looking for and put on a lean 8 pounds kept it all. Lets see over the years I've done

1 test/4ad trans cycle twice
M1t only cycle
Transdermal Fina oral winny (really liked that one)
Last cycle was over a year ago and consisted of
trans 1test/4ad, and MOHN and I only ran that for 4 weeks, before that was a while also. I'd say my receptors are fairly fresh and ready to suck up some goodness

I hope that response was good enough.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
as for an update. Chest/Back day. Strength is up nicely on all lifts. Close grip rows topped out at 245 x 10 (last week 210 x 5) ...Hopefully I'll be doing the entire stack by next week..tops out at 360

One thing I did notice was Friday during work my right hamstring kept feeling like it was about to go into spasm but then would subside. I had an injury to that ham string years ago, and it was in the exact same spot that I tore it a long time ago. i thought that was odd.

I did feel pretty tired today during work, but snapped out of it on my ride home and on the way to the gym. Got in 20 minutes of cardio also. PWO shake was about 1.5 hours ago and just weighed myself at home at 175. I'm getting ready to eat again now, some blackened catfish and spinach.

I did get a compliment at work today by this hot girl she said "wow kris that shirt makes you look pretty buff"

I laughed cause she said buff, but nonethe less it was cool

h19

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
u will really like the gains u r about to start making, good luck.......

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff my man! You're experienced, so that makes this log all the more interesting. Remember though that fiber = no calories.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff my man! You're experienced, so that makes this log all the more interesting. Remember though that fiber = no calories.

yeah this hot cereal is pretty good. "Hodgson Mill"

ingredients: Oats, unprocessed wheat bran, milled flaxeed, soy grits, untoasted wheat germ, cracked whole wheat.
1/3 cup dry

Calories 160
Total fat 3g
sat = .5 g
cholesterol 0
sodium 0
total carbs 25g
dietary fiber 6g
sugar 1g
Protien 7g

And it actually tastes good and inexpensive, I'd recomend it for people looking to add some more fiber/flax

then i add just plain wheat bran
1/3 cup
35 calories
11 g total carbs
8g fiber
1g sugar
3g protien

Also have 1 scoop whey so thats my get up and go breakfast...and trust me, when i get to work i definitely have to get up and go...then of course i eat again usually 4 eggs (2 whole, 4 whites), with some kind of meat, veggies, and cheese.

I'm definitely getting the calories in there. It's actually kind of difficult at the moment though. I'm still living with the parents for a few more months, and they are remodeling the entire kitchen. Its been tough the past couple days, but I'm making it happen. Defrosting some buffalo steaks as we speak!

h19

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Buffalo steaks? never had em, how are they?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Buffalo steaks? never had em, how are they?
not sure to be honest, I've had buffalo burgers and they are pretty good. I'm having one for dinner #2 tomorrow so I will let you know

nutrition info is

6oz buffalo steak

180 calories
total fat 2.5g
sat .5 g
Cholesterol 65mg
Sodium 75mg
Carbs 0
Protein 40g

They came in a box "Great Range" brand all natural buffalo steak medallions. 2 6oz steaks for 5.99 not bad i say

h19

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
too much for me still, lol Ill stick to boneless skinless chicken breast at 1.68 a lb.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
first I will say the buffalo steaks were awesome! I like them better then beef actually. Anyway

Today was abs/lowerback/cardio day. my lower back felt a little tight from yesterdays back/chest workout but managed to get a really good workout in after some good stretching

Dead lifts were good, 225 x 15, 275 x 10, 295 x 6

felt like i could just keep doing cardio for a while, but after 45 minutes felt it was enough.

defintely feeling more "swole" in general...seeing some old friends..aka veins in my arms that i haven't seen in a while, and also in my chest.

I feel tired during the day, but after my workout i'm wide awake, more then usual

weighed in at 180 today at the gym pre-workout, and was too sweaty/tired to weight myself again after. Next weigh in will be first thing in the morning dry

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
weight first thing this morning was 175 on the home scale, which i think is off anyway. I'll see what i am looking like at the gym tonight

Arms day, so that should be fun. I really need a damn ipod so I can listen to something while I'm lifting. I think it would be so much better.

Also feeling more hungry during the day which is cool. I'm up to eating about 7 times a day

I looked in the mirror this morning and seem to be filling out more, maybe its just mind games who knows. But first thing after the shower i was like damn my traps are looking big!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Recap of my first complete week on the cycle

Starting weight around 177 weighing at the gym around 6:00pm
1 week later (today) weighin in at 186 same time at the gym
** I am feeling a little bloated today, but no more then I usually do at random times during the week

Most noticable strength gains
close grip rows (only listing last set)
last week 210 x 5
this week 245 x10

incline bench hammer strength (after seated chest press)
last week 6x90 (on each side)
this week 8x100 (each side)
** i have an issue with the right shoulder which hinders my chest workouts, I'm planning on scheduling some ART sessions next week

Standing straight bar curls
last week 5x75
this week 6x85

also note I try to maintain form, so while these might seem low to some, there's no cheating

The boys seem to be ok, maybe a little smaller...libido is normal i guess, i'm not really getting laid at the moment, but if i was, i'm sure i'd be fine..lol

I'll know what legs are like in a few days

appetite is up, vascularity is improving.

I'm not really looking any leaner, but not gaining fat so thats fine i suppose.

I am looking thicker though. I also think I have BDD, so who knows. When i think i'm fat people tell me I look like im in good shape, so my visual opinion might be skewed. I also think we all have some kind of BDD in us on this board.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
update:

Strength continues to go up, and so does my feeling of being bloated. I am looking leaner in the mirror, but feel like I'm getting fatter. Leg day yesterday morning due to the massive amount of snow we had over the weekend.

Recovery has improved a lot. Normally my legs would be sore for 2-3 days, but already the day after they are sore, but I can tell by tomorrow they will be fine.

Weight at the gym yesterday 186, so possibly up 8-10 pounds. That was around 12:00 noon and all I had up until then was a protien shake.

I am waiting for PG-H to come in and will add that as soon as I get it and run it for the remainder of the cycle, through PCT, and until it's gone or I get more (probably get more).

Another thing to note is I am getting acne this cycle, and I never really got it before..on my face that is. I'm getting more then usual on my chest and face.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good log man. The results are pretty amazing IMO.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I think so too...I feel fat today though..lol. I'm like a woman when it comes to that (possibly a case of BDD)

glad to see that someone is watching this though.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh that's pretty strange "feeling" fat but "looking" leaner... WTF? Do you feel like you're on estrogen or what?

Another question for you: What kind of calorie level are you running with this?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I think i am just bloated. Like last night it looked like I was leaner, and I felt tight. This morning i just feel bloated.

I do think i have issues with how I perceive myself though. I used to be fat in highschool, and even when i was really lean (5.5% bf), i could never seem to look the way i wanted to in the mirror, meanwhile i have my friends gf telling me i had the perfect body for a guy etc (at that point)...

The reason I think i look leaner is b/c I took a mineral bath yesterday after doing legs and while chilling in the tub I could see my abs looking down. Normally i can see them in the mirror with proper lighting, but its been a while since i saw them just looking down at the gut.

As for calories, I'm not counting (never do). I would say maintenance, or maybe a little above.

I actually took a few pics last week, so I will try and compare when I am done with this, and then after pct.

Let me think about what I've eaten today and I'll post my estimate. I pretty much eat the same everyday, just different foods if that makes sense.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
This is what i have, and will eat today...

2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites
2 oz cube steak
2 slices american cheese

6 oz homemade chili (no beans)
85% lean meat, with fat drained prior to adding chili spices (low sodium and lots of cayenne pepper)
bell peppers and celery are the only things added besides the meat and spices

next meal will be 4 or 5 oz salmon filet (guessing, its not large)
2 cups spinach sauteed in a little evoo

gym

PWO shake (2 scoops ON whey, 1/4 cup wheat bran)

45 mins later
5oz center cut pork chop
spinach again or maybe brocolli if i have some

then either a shake before bed, or 6 low sodium triscuits w 2oz low fat motzarella cheese.

I'm a little busy at work so I don't have time to figure out the numbers right now, but I can later..maybe lol

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
17 egg white
17 egg white
70 cheese
70 cheese
74 whole egg
74 whole egg
140 3 oz cube steak

400 chili

380 salmon

119 olive oil (tblsp)
60 (spinach

220 calories whey protien

390 5.9 oz pork chop

spinach 70

130 cals triscuits
144 cals 2 oz cheese

total ~2375

according to the Harris-Benedict method (and giving myself the benefit of the doubt that I am 5'7 and not 5'6") if I want to lose 2 pounds a week I need to eat 2122 a day
so I was wrong about maintenance, but then again this info came from a site that gives nutrional info on certain foods so it may be off. So far I've gained some pounds.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
back/chest today...
incline hammer strength last set 8x100(100 each side) up from last week of 6x75 last set

close grip rows (drop sets)
last set was 245 x 5
190 x 6
140 x8

After this I almost passed out..well not really, but i had to sit down for a few minutes and actually take my headphones out and just breathe. It felt like my bp was pretty high at that point. Took no stims before workout...actually half a cup of tea if that counts.

but after that last set of back, i just felt like i was already done with the rest of my workout. I continued on for 2 more chest exercises, and 2 more back exercises, but didn't get as much weight as i wanted.

Got on the treadmill and HR was at 150, from only lifting, and no warm up or anything. I normally do a few minutes of cardio to get the HR at around 130 before lifting. I haven't been doing that while on cycle

I also fet a lot more bloated during cardio for some reason. Is there some kind of disease or something that would make a guy feel retardly bloated? I mean diets good, doesnt' feel like estrogen related sides...i mean i did eat a fair amount of carbs over the weekend while being snowed in, so if the bloat doesn't subside by tomorrow, I will readdress the issue.

lower back seems to be getting sore, but goes away quickly. It doesn't feel like a M1T PUMP kind of lower back thing either.

anyway, thats about all i have for now

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
easy day at the gym today. Just abs/cardio

I was wrong about the legs feeling better, they are sore as hell

I did just take my first dose of pgh though, .5 ml.

I actually liked the tingly feeling. Funny thing is after the tingling (subsiding as we speak), the slight headache i had went away, and my legs feel less sore.

weight today 183

also getting a lot of looks from the ladies at the gym..

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Last night I took a .5 dose sub-q of pg-h
this morning 1 cap of VENOM (had a free sample pack)

This morning, I feel wierd as hell. It's really hard to explain it. At first I thought it was a good feeling, but as the day is going on I feel like I want to be anti-social or something. lol

I think it is from the Venom, stims like that have a weird affect on me. I can say that it has killed my appetite this morning, which I guess means its doing part of its job.

I won't be taking the other cap of Venom, and will report back tomorrow (hopefully, fathers getting surgery) on wheterh I think it was the Venom or PGH.

Also sleep wasn't really effected by the single dose of PGH. I did feel like i was in an especially good mood though after the dose.

h19

gten79

Awards
I know it may be too early to know, but I have a feeling that SD stacked along with Max LMG, and zol would be great for somebody who was in the process of cutting. How do you feel about that assesment?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
what is zol? stanazolol/winny? If that is what you mean then I would say it would be a nice addition. Definitely would be nice for the added hardening/leaning out winny gives you.

I wouldn't do oral winny bc of it being methylated, but maybe Winny V or something.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
update: Venome fucked me up with anxiety issues all day yesterday, it made me not want to be in the gym. Great product though as far as appetite supression.

I felt nausiated just thinking about eating and found it really hard to eat pretty much all day.

Weight at the gym yesterday (with really low food intake due to venom), was 184

Definitely leaning out, and PGH has improved my sleep quality, not quantity however.

I still find it hard to fall asleep at night, but when i finally do, I don't really wake up several times like I used to, and i just feel really good upon opening my eyes, and my morning irritability that i usually have has been lessened also. And this is only after 2 shots.

Did sub-q shots, first was right side stomach, last night left side. Left side is sore now, and will rotate to quads.

The soreness might be due to the fact I had to reuse the pin from the first shot, since I only have to slin pins left. Somehow my whole bix i had was tossed. I do still have my 3' 21 guages that..haha..oh and 18 guage..not using that **** ever again though

But so far I am enjoying this cycle. Lifts are consistently up every week, and my focus in the gym has improved. That could also be from me finally having an MP3 player to listen to now and just knowing that I am "on".

I think if I run LMG again I would probably bump it up to at least 100mg/day, and SD to maybe 30.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I'm really not that familiar with that. I don't think it's methyllated so that part isn't an issue, and if I recall correctly it is supposed to be like winstrol hence the similarity in the name....so if that is all correct I would say why not.

ANyone else have input?

h19

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I guess, but there gets a point where... Why stack MORE? 3 androgens a a big stack... 2 bulkers and one cutter... If you can justify it to yourself, sure, go ahead...

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that after i said it...good point

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log, looks like all is going well for you. I just started a similar cycle yesterday so I'll be watching with great interest. I'm around 240 and am looking to hit 220 in 2-3 months so like you I'm not increasing my calories alot, I've upped my carb intake from 100gs to around 300gs and kept everything else the same (375g protien and 100g fat). Anyway good luck and keep the log going!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I busted my finger Friday at work, dropped a server on it, so I had to take the weekend off Friday-Sunday. I'll be back tomorrow during the day for another mid-day leg session, then probably back again at night for another

Since I've been eating low carb during the week, the weekends I have been doing refeeds so to speak. Still leaning out, and the PGH is nice for sleep so far also.

I took a dose in front of one of my boys on Friday and he was like "damn man, you been hitting the gym"...said i was looking better then i did last summer which is cool, cuz last summer he said he was almost embarrased to stand next to me.

He is one of these dudes that is just always lean, never lifts etc etc, just always look lean and pretty muscular...(i hate him)...so somethings working well here. Home scale said 186 this morning, but will get the official weigh in at the gym tomorrow.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Officially 3 weeks in. Weighed in at 182.5 so I'd say up about 6 or so pounds so far. Keep in mind I am eating fairly lo cals ~2400/day. I am getting thicker and leaner so it's definitely more then 6 pounds of lbm in there.

I would also say i was probly closer to 15% bf when i started now that i think about it, probly around 11 or so now. I took pics one week in and will take more beginning of pct, and at the end of pct then post.

Back/chest today...lifts were up on first sets of everything, but the same after. I am doing drop sets, so it is burning me out a lot quicker, about 30 seconds rest betweein sets.

Another comment from a female coworker of mine while we had lunch today "Kris your head is looking too small, you shouldn't get any bigger" :icon_lol:

I'm definitely not THAT big, but it's a sign of progress, and a good guage since i see her everyday and quite often throughout the day.

I am feeling better about the way I look. I still have these damn love handles, but that's genetics..I mean i'll get rid of them hopefully by summer, but its really difficult for me.

I could have a tight 6 pack and still have love handles.

took the past 2 days off from PGH, and started 2nd week today. I did notice my sleep sucked again during the 2 days off.

During legs yesterday I got some serious lower back pumps that hindered how much weight I could use, but still up.

squats 1x15 reps @ 135 3x8 reps @ 225 (keep in mind the calorie intake). While the weight might not be higher, I got another full set of 8 in.

leg press 3x8 @ 450

incline bench hammer strengh 1x15 @ 90 on each side, 3x8 @ 115 on each side (another full set in there)

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I was actually going to wait until tomorrow since it was my last day on cycle.

weight as of 5:30 pm today = 185

My weight has pretty much remained the same for the past weak, although I seem to continue to get leaner.

Strength is also still climbing, and I suspect (hope) will continue that way during my pct of the new rebound, and LXT

PGH usage is going well, sleep has improved.

I did want to mention that maybe for about the past 1.5 weeks my libido is pretty much not there. I am even having a hard time "with myself" if you know what i mean.

The boys have shrunk quite noticebly also since about 2 weeks ago. I think that will be a good benchmark for the Rebound Reloaded log.

I have been battling a cold as well since about last Thursday but have still made it to the gym and busted my ass.

I will try and get some pics taken this week and compare with the pics I took about 1 week in.

I should have taken measurements in the beginning, but didn't so I apologize. I will take measurements when I take the pics, and then more pics/measurements upon completion of pct.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
pictures taken on day 1 of pct (today)

I had to have my mother take these and again a lot came out blurry, but i do have some that i didn't have in the above post. I wanted to get the picture taking done with asap since it was my mother taking them after all..kind of awkward. I will have one of my boys take better ones next time i see them.

Attachments

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
also don't mind the mess in my house....they are remodeling the kitchen and all kinds of stuff..

and i just looked at the pics, and some you can really tell progress, some i didn't get the "pose" down that well since it was my mother..and she was too busy looking at my stupid cat on the floor doing wierd things..and laughing...anyway

you can get the idea...

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping to lose the rest of my belly fat during pct and beyond...I think by summer/my bday..I can hit 8% or less bf

wish me luck...

h19

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
That's a very good recomp cycle man. One pointer: It's a bad idea to try and cut during PCT. Maintain/increase your cals, halve the volume, lower the reps.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...it's hard for me to look at the pictures and notice anything major since I see myself all the time...lol. I will try and get some better pics up.

I'm not really going to try and "cut", but just going by my past experience with Lean XT and RXT, I just got a lot leaner during pct, so hopefully I will again this time.
I will up my calories a bit and will most likely change my split to a 2 day on 1 off training routine.

I am also going to start a pct log for the rebound reloaded right now actually.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
so if anyone would like to comment on the progress or lack there of...it is more then welcomed.....positive OR negative comments.....at least I won't feel like this was just for Grunt..lol..

and by the way..thanks for keeping me motivated.

h19

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Thread Bro!...After seeing your log I am really considering this a couple months down the road. I would like to add a few more pounds of lbm before using these though.

1). Is there any reason that the Max LMG couldn't be used 2-3 weeks by itself and then follow through with three more weeks stacked with SD? I don't really want to use SD more than three weeks, but have seen Max LMG/Xmass go for up to six weeks. That may really crush the libido though. :think:

2). SD is notorious for back bumps, but I only recall them being mentioned once. Have you used SD before and if so what were the back pumps like this time in comparison to then?