sd and rugby

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
has anybody played sports while on an sd cycle? ive heard it can be hard to run very hard b/c of the pumps.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hey great to see a fellow rugger .. what position do you play? flanker here

sd does give fairly bad back pumps .. but enough taurine and being properly warmed up and you should be fine to play a match

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
im a fly half at oklahoma state. Seasons starting up again this weekend and ive been plannin on runnin a sd cycle for about a year now. i got all my pct worked out and invested in extra taurine for rugby, but im still having trouble taking the plunge after readin about all the sides. plus i recently became single and i dont want to be a pizza face with bitch tits and no libido trying to pick up girls if ya know what i mean.

oli200

Awards
I found that running sd at 20mg/day the back pumps werent that bad and was able to play rugby without any problem. After i increased the dosage to 30mg i started to get back pumps so dropped the dosage back down. Also the endurance sd gave helped whilst playing.

I and most other people dont experience the other sides you mentioned (acne,bitch tits). The other main side is some lethargy but keep carbs up and you should be fine.

lightweight

Awards
I play basketball for fun with friends once a week, i had crazy back pumps from sd, but still played.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Why not try something like halo 50 or phera plex?

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
you play DSL? our first match is against you guys this saturday
na, rugby is pretty big here as far as the club sports are concerned and I would have my ass handed to me on a plate!

you coming here?

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
yep were playin around 1. youd be suprised im only 170lbs. and i hold my own

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
i'm in my 1st week of SD in my PP/SD stack... and already I have gotten some nice fat pimples on my back- none from PP... also yesterday i had my first back pump... omg it feels horrible- this was my first back pump from any PH i've done (i'm running 20mg ED btw)
I'll prolly be leaving SD out of my next cycles but I do have to say that my muscles are so hard now and i do feel good throughout the day other than the back pumps

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Damn backs...always dropping balls!!!

I played 2nd row for several years in WI!

Hope your game goes (went) well!!! Good luck theJmad!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
hooker here, i heard it wasnt a good idea to take on season b/c you get very tight. However, after doing a cycle, not in season, i think w/ intense stretching you should b alright.

Bigfishy

Awards
I was a locke and found that the pumps at 20mg, although not debilitating, definatly weren't fun. I also had trouble holding weight during PCT due to all the cardio.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
great to see so many ruggers here! ... especially the forwards ;)

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
maybe ill be able to move to flanker or eight man after my cycle. That would be fun. i get to anxious in the back line. id like to be in the pack where theres more action, but my size has always kept me from it

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah im goona tryout for the gnats a local city team, but im not sure what ill play, i was 8 man in high school, at 6'2" 155 i had to get low to the ground. At 216 with great speed i have more options....

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. im on day 7 at 10mgs. im bumpin it up to 20 tomorrow. so far no sides except for a little loss of libido and a slight increase in acne, but not too bad. i havent noticed too much size difference, but jesus im completely shredded right now. I had a game this saturday and i just loaded up with taurine and i didnt notice any pumps, but in practice i didnt load up with the taurine and my calves were gettin real pumped. lookin forward to my next two weeks.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
day 15 still at 20mg. up about 11 lbs., but i dont know where the weight is. I dont really look to much bigger. i feel a lot harder and stronger though. I've been trying to bring my legs up with this cycle with little success. anybody have any suggestions to help add size to my legs? by the way i dont have but 1 zit right now. I like that a lot. hopefully pct wont kill that.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. im on day 7 at 10mgs. im bumpin it up to 20 tomorrow. so far no sides except for a little loss of libido and a slight increase in acne, but not too bad. i havent noticed too much size difference, but jesus im completely shredded right now. I had a game this saturday and i just loaded up with taurine and i didnt notice any pumps, but in practice i didnt load up with the taurine and my calves were gettin real pumped. lookin forward to my next two weeks.
shiiiit... when i would run on masterdrol (superdrol) i think the calve pumps were worse than the fucking back pumps...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I heard eating bananas helps for pumps to.

powerfiend

Awards
I'm happy that there are so many rugby players on this board. I'm a flanker and on occasion inside center (blah, hate being a back) for Oregon State University's Women's Rugby team. We have regional in California in a few weeks. I'm stoked. Happy ruckin' to you all!