clenbuterol for my girl

lightweight

Awards
hey getting ready to start my girl on a clen/keto cycle.

She has a few ?s
Does she have to stop smoking cigarettes, i had told her cigs are bad for your heart and clen will not make it any better.

What would be a good dose for her considering we have a 60ml vial of clen 100mcg/ml and keto 1mg/ml.

thanks in advance guys any help is appreciated.

lightweight

Awards
she runs 10 miles a week on the treadmill, does ab stuff with some ab roller. Her diet has been supressed to half her normal calorie intake. She eats very clean.
but she smokes cigerettes which cant be good imo on clen. Any thoughts she'll be viewing this too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
half her normal cal intake sounds very drastic. small decreases work best and would prevent her from stalling out later on in the diet. have her post her exact diet, stats, training regimen, etc. running is all fine and dandy but i would really encourage her to pick up the weights and build some muscle. i'm guessing she doesn't want to get 'bulky' (common thought among females). trust me, it ain't that easy. mab would be of a huge help here. i'll see if i can direct her this way.

fwiw, clen isn't the answer at this point.

lightweight

Awards
Her diet consist of:

Breakfast:
A raisen bran type kellogg cereal breakfast.

Lunch:
A few rice cakes or a salad

Dinner: A regular meal 3 girlie portions

Drinks water all day. And snack on fruits and veggies.

This is her diet everyday, not to mention the supplements i feed her along with my own.

hawthrone berries, milk thistle, mutlivitamins, flax/fish oil both, garlic pills, vitamin c and b12 pills.

she has been on this diet for a few weeks and wanted to use the bottle of clen/keto i have. And trust me beelz im trying to get her to lift with me but like you said she wants the girlie none muscular look.

I dont know who mab is but i would love to talk to her, for my girl.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'll save what i'm thinking right now. mab will be better. i'll pm her to this thread.

mab904

mab904

Awards
Hi lightweight.
I totally agree with the advise given by Beelze. In my opinion, I don't feel that clen would be beneficial for her right now. To achieve any long-term weightless/fitness goals, nutrition is key.. Just looking at her diet, She is taking in essentially nothing but carbs. She really needs some good quality protein in her diet. Nothing will stall out her weightloss efforts like too few calories and not enough protein . The diet you posted does not have nearly enough calories and when calories are taken too low it puts the body into starvation mode. Then when you do eat something the body stores it, thinking it’s starving. You have to eat to loose fat. In my experience this is one of the hardest things, especially for women to do. Trust me. I’ve been there. By eating small, balanced meals throughout the day, every three to four hours if possible. And incorporating a protein source with good sources of fibrous and complex carbohydrates it will stabilize her insulin levels and give her more energy as well. I posted a typical day of eating for me on here(cutting diet) if this helps.
I also feel she would benefit greatly by some type of resistance training. I can assure you and her both that it will not make her bulky or muscular. Women who fear they will bulk up from lifting weights should immediately put that anxiety to rest. It just won’t happen. Women just don’t have the hormonal makeup to build that kind of muscle mass. Just look at how difficult it is for men to add muscle mass. And they have the right hormones flowing through their bodies. I've been lifting as hard and heavy as any guy I know for over four years now and even though my goal is increasing muscle mass it just does not come very quickly. If at all. By lifting weights and stressing her muscles she will increase her lean mass, and since it is this lean mass that burns fat, she will have the capacity to burn more fat even at rest. Combining this with a moderate amount of cardiovascular activity , she can turn her body into a fat burning machine. Without the use of any fat loss aids.
As far as the smoking goes. Quitting, of course, would be the best thing. But she doesn’t want to right now than maybe start by at least cutting back.
Please feel free to ask away if you or your girl have any questions. I’ll help if I can.:)

7:00am
8oz egg whites
1 whole egg
½ cup oatmeal(dry measure)
½ cup strawberries
1 tbs flax seeds

11:00am
2 scoops whey protein
2 tbs natural peanut butter

1:00am
4oz chicken breast
1cup basmati rice
1 cup broccoli

3:30pm
3oz tuna
2 slices Ezekiel bread
¼ cup fat free cheese

5:30pm (1 hour pre-workout)
Muscle milk RTD

8:30pm (post-workout)
Boca meatless lasagna w/ 2oz chicken breast

11:30pm or 12:am
2 scoops whey protein
2 tbs natural peanut butter
1 tbs flax seeds
½ cup oatmeal
(I mix the protein with just a few spoon of water, pudding consistency, then add the other stuff)

lightweight

Awards
thanks mab, for replying. She read your post this mourning, and i think she realized she needs to get a better diet going, and to train harder with me in the gym 1st before she takes a product like clen. Shes wants to do things the easy way, just take clen and expect to lose weight with the diet and routines ive listed earlier. I posted this because she wanted me too, but i also wanted her to realize i wasnt bsing about the fact she needs to wait.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wife was afraid of weights too at first now she loves them and realized she will never have bigger muscles than me. even though she still needs to lose some weight the weight lifting helped define some muscles and gave her a better shape.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol when used in starvation mode is asking very very hard for heart trouble, especially for a smoker. Heart tissue necrosis is among the side-effects of clen. With a protein-deprived diet... YIKES!

lightweight

Awards
i have gave her a tub of protein mix shake and gave her a good diet based on mabs. She still insists on using clen, nonetheless i havent gave it to her. Was thinkn maybe a E/C stack to start.
And im dragging her to the gym to lift weights, haha she looks so funny doing them.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
i have gave her a tub of protein mix shake and gave her a good diet based on mabs. She still insists on using clen, nonetheless i havent gave it to her. Was thinkn maybe a E/C stack to start.
And im dragging her to the gym to lift weights, haha she looks so funny doing them.

LOL at least she is going. Hell I have a helluva time trying to get any of the girls I date to go.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
LOL at least she is going. Hell I have a helluva time trying to get any of the girls I date to go.
Yeh, that's what happens when you want to save time and train them all together... :icon_lol: