1st post, hope I dont get yelled at. Puberty gyno with superdrol question.

Jeff Roy

Awards
This is my first post, and I have searched and searched about superdrol but still want some reassurance to my questions.

I have had surgery to remove my pubertal gyno recently, probably no more then 3 months ago. I know that gyno caused by pro hormones is different then gyno caused by puberty, and I know that superdrol shouldnt give you gyno, but who knows...it has happened.

Anyways, I plan on taking superdrol for 10/20/20, and using nolvadex and rxt for my PCT. My surgeon couldnt give me a direct answer as to wether or not I am more prone to gyno because I have had it earlier, so I dont expect you guys to be able to. But my question is, if I do in fact get gyno, will I have a hard time getting rid of it because I am prone to it, or will the PCT clear it up just like it does for almost everyone else?

Thanks for any input guys, I just dont wanna piss $5,000 down the drain.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
well from my point of view it looks like you dont know what youre doing so i would researcha lot more before you start doing this.

one indication is that you said waiting till PCT to get rid of gyno you might have gotten on cycle. what you should be doing is taking steps at the first hint of getting gyno to stop it.

and plus i dont know why you would want to mess with hormonal products after three months from gyno surgury. which also means that you probably have only starting getting back into the weight room recently. so youre not at full potental and you want to take a short cut that could get you hurt and piss away 5k. i could go on but i wont, but this is how i see the whole thing.

Jeff Roy

Awards
Your point is 100% valid, I actually had all that in the back of my mind but continued to go ahead anyways. I have been on superdrol for 5 days now, and I have decided to stop and skip the cycle. Should I take some nolva even though I have only been on superdrol for 5 days, or is that not neccisary?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
It also depends on the type of surgery you had. If he used liposuction to remove excess fatty tissue, then it can reoccur. If he removed the entire gland, then it will never comeback. Either way , after only 5 days of SD you should not have any problems.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
It also depends on the type of surgery you had. If he used liposuction to remove excess fatty tissue, then it can reoccur. If he removed the entire gland, then it will never comeback. Either way , after only 5 days of SD you should not have any problems.
It will never come back? So why do many pros today have gyno, even the day of competition?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
It will never come back? So why do many pros today have gyno, even the day of competition?
There are different types of surgery. If you remove the entire gland, ducts, etc., there is nothing that can grow back. If they lipo out fatty tissue, they don't always get all of the gland and it can regrow. As for the pro's there are two reason's you stil see it-either they chose the wrong doctor, or have not been able to afford it. Also there is a risk it can look f'd up after the surgery. They need to leave some tissue(i'm not sure what kind) behind the nipple or it can result in a caved in appearance. (Look at Craig Titus). That may be why some chose to control it with nolva, letro, etc. as long as possilble, and still end up with some level of gyno when they diet down.

Jeff Roy

Awards
I agree with "thecrownedone". My surgeon used both methods. He cut the gland out, and used liposuction, and he still told me that is was possible for me to get gyno even after the surgery.

Anyways, it seems likely that I am imagining this gyno, however does that mean no Nolva is needed?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If he got all of the breast gland out, then the breast gland cannot grow back. You can still accumulate fat in the area, but the receptors that would pick up on estradiol (on the gland) are gone as well. Look up Dr. Bruce Nadler. He is retired now I believe, but he specialized in bodybuilders and has written articles explaining the process and what to expect from surgery.

As far as the nolva, I don't think it is necessary after just 5 days, even if you hadn't had the surgery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 29
ComputerNerd Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1