Monday: Legs, Basketball + a little chest
Tuesday: Arms, Basketball
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders, Basketball
Friday: Chest
Saturday: The Day of rest, Genesis 2:2,3
Sunday:

Diet
5 almost clean, whole food meals and 3 protein shakes.

Leg Press (sled style)
1 x 10 @ 200 lbs
1 x 15 @ 200 lbs
1 x 12 @ 250 lbs

Quad Extensions
1 x 15 @ 150 lbs
1 x 10 @ 300 lbs
1 x 12 @ 260 lbs
1 x 12 @ 220 lbs

Hamstring Leg curl
1 x 12 @ 150 lbs
1 x 12 @ 150 lbs

Calf Raise
1 x 10 @ 200 lbs
1 x 5 @ 200 lbs

Flat Bench Press
1 x 20 @ 135 lbs
2 x 5 @ 215
1 x 5 @ 225

Notes: Acne seems to be settling down which is nice and still no deviations from norm in the gym. Outside the gym I do seem to have a enhanced sense of well-being.

Have a basketball game tonight at 9:30 so I went a little light but I still feel it. :blink:

BB Row
1 x 10 @ 145 lbs
1 x 10 @ 145 lbs
1 x 8 @ 205 lbs
1 x 8 @ 205 lbs

DB Row
1 x 8 @ 85 lbs

Cable Row
1 x 10 @ 130 lbs
1 x 10 @ 170 lbs

Rear Lateral Raise
1 x 15 @ 25 lbs
1 x 10 @ 25 lbs
1 x 10 @ 30 lbs

Shrugs
1 x 10 @ 205 lbs
1 x 10 @ 205 lbs
1 x 10 @ 205 lbs

(very) Wide Grip Pull down
1 x 8 @ 130 lbs
1 x 8 @ 130 lbs

Close Grip Pull down
1 x 8 @ 170 lbs

Notes: Acne is almost non-existant. I'm finally starting to feel a little different in the gym, major back pump and just overall increase in energy. I even got a compliment, someone said my back was looking "sick" which put me in a good mood.:twisted:

carib102

carib102

Awards
Hey bro, looks like a solid cycle. You already started? If so, are you running support supps alongside your cycle? 6 weeks and two methyls I think you definitely want to keep an eye on the BP and lipids, make sure you are getting at least 1 1/2 gallons of water a day and stock up on some taurine. I think once the SD kicks in you may need it for the back pumps, especially with 3 days a b-ball a week. Also curious about your past experience with AAS. Make sure you eat eat eat, especially once you start the SD 'cause the SD will simply suck up the carbs. I'm currently running a similar cycle and at 187 lbs if I don't take in at least 4000 kcal a day my weight drops. :wtf:
Currently I am up 8 lbs in 2 weeks. :head: Otherwise enjoy it and looking forward to seeing your gains!

E

exposed

Awards
I apologize for starting this log late, I have already completed one week and I will try to be diligent in keeping it updated from this point on.

Week One: 20mg ed
Side effects exhibited: mild acne, mild knee joint pain (could also be from vigorous basketball), and a headache (only after the first 10mg dose).

I don't have the 'on' feeling I did when I did a 3-weeker of SD. I'm hoping something good happens soon but nonetheless I do have some added muscle fullness thus far.

No amazing changes in lifted weights to note yet.

carib102

carib102

Awards
I don't think you'll get the same 'on' feeling from PP that you did from SD, I know I haven't. And PP seems to take about 10-14 days for the strength to kick in, but the bodyweight will keep going up nicely.

Looking forward to the rest of the log bro'.

E

exposed

Awards
Hey bro, looks like a solid cycle. You already started? If so, are you running support supps alongside your cycle? 6 weeks and two methyls I think you definitely want to keep an eye on the BP and lipids, make sure you are getting at least 1 1/2 gallons of water a day and stock up on some taurine. I think once the SD kicks in you may need it for the back pumps, especially with 3 days a b-ball a week. Also curious about your past experience with AAS. Make sure you eat eat eat, especially once you start the SD 'cause the SD will simply suck up the carbs. I'm currently running a similar cycle and at 187 lbs if I don't take in at least 4000 kcal a day my weight drops. :wtf:
Currently I am up 8 lbs in 2 weeks. :head: Otherwise enjoy it and looking forward to seeing your gains!
Hey thanks for the reply,
I'm drinking at least 2 gallons of water a day, It's kind of a pain having to piss like a race horse between every class :blink:

Thanks for the tip about taurine, I have read about how it helps but I didn't experience bad back pumps when I did SD my first time so I didn't throw it in, and basketball season will be over (thank God) by the time I reach that point of my cycle. I will definately keep taurine in mind if the pumps get out of hand, especially since it's so cheap.

As for my expirience with anabolics, I have only tried one cycle of Superdrol and I gained 26 lbs.
After PCT I had 22 left which I have maintained.

carib102

carib102

Awards
YEAYA!!! 22 lbs kept on a 3 weeker of SD :jaw:

You are gonna have fun with this bro...you'll be like

:bow28:

Don't worry about the strength gains on PP, they will come eventually. Just keep eating and enjoy the weight gains. Also, I have noticed some bloating on PP, even running 100mg ED of Prostan alongside, but it's nothing to worry about. If I drop my carbs down to 300g/day and increase my water the bloat fades right away. I just added SD @ 10mg/day yesterday so can wait to start drying up from that...and the strength has just kicked in from the PP :twisted:

E

exposed

Awards
I'm def feeling a little bit of bloat already but I don't think it will be a problem.

D

darius

4 lbs in week 1? thats pretty badass, i'm sure week 2 will be even better.

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff so far. I'm going to be watching this log. Damn I'm looking foward to my log. Its coming soon...damn I'm so excited.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Hey i'm running almost this exact same cycle, except i'm not going to overlap the two- I am gonna run 30mg the 3rd week of PP(which I am on right now) and then 10/20/20 SD... might bump it to 30mg last week if results aren't coming.. I have gained almost 12 lbs in the first two weeks.. off of PP
Can't wait for the SD- never ran it before and I expect gains to be somewhat better

D

darius

nice log bro. we are our toughest critics, when someone else notices, you know its damn good. keep it up and eat always :twisted:

I

Irish480

Awards
That is one solid cycle bro. Looking forward to seeing the final results.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
What doseages are you running for your support supps (in mgs)?

B

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
DAMN! i'm going to do this exact same cycle in about 3 months... cant wait.

I just got off a cycle of masterdrol(superdrol) and Im on my pct still with great gains in size and strength. I cant imagine stacking with phera plex... seems like the mose effective stack out there. good luck brother, can't wait to see your progress.

B

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
Cycle Overview
Week 1: 20mg pheraplex
Week 2: 20mg pheraplex
Week 3: 20mg pheraplex
Week 4: 20mg pheraplex, 10mg superdrol
Week 5: 20mg superdrol
Week 6: 20mg superdrol
Week 7: 40mg nolva, ryr, coq10, milk thistle
Week 8: 40mg nolva, ryr, coq10, milk thistle
Week 9: 20mg nolva, ryr, coq10, milk thistle
Week 10: 20mg nolva, ryr, coq10, milk thistle
Week 11: 20mg nolva, ryr, coq10, milk thistle
Multi-Vitamin throughout

Starting Measurements
Height: 6' 0''
Weight: 225 lbs + 4 (after week 1)
Body Fat Percentage: 16% approx.
Neck: 16.5" (after week 1)
Shoulders/chest: 52" (after week 1)
Waist: 39" (after week 1)
Arms: 16.5 (after week 1)
Forearms: 13" (after week 1)
Thighs: 27.2" (after week 1)
Calves: 17.5" (after week 1)

Training Split
Trying to maintain between 6-15 reps.
Monday: Legs, Basketball + a little chest
Tuesday: Arms, Basketball
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders, Basketball
Friday: Chest
Saturday: The Day of rest, Genesis 2:2,3
Sunday:

Diet
5 almost clean, whole food meals and 3 protein shakes.

Leg Press (sled style)
1 x 10 @ 200 lbs
1 x 15 @ 200 lbs
1 x 12 @ 250 lbs

Quad Extensions
1 x 15 @ 150 lbs
1 x 10 @ 300 lbs
1 x 12 @ 260 lbs
1 x 12 @ 220 lbs

Hamstring Leg curl
1 x 12 @ 150 lbs
1 x 12 @ 150 lbs

Calf Raise
1 x 10 @ 200 lbs
1 x 5 @ 200 lbs

Flat Bench Press
1 x 20 @ 135 lbs
2 x 5 @ 215
1 x 5 @ 225

Notes: Acne seems to be settling down which is nice and still no deviations from norm in the gym. Outside the gym I do seem to have a enhanced sense of well-being.

Have a basketball game tonight at 9:30 so I went a little light but I still feel it. :blink:

BB Row
1 x 10 @ 145 lbs
1 x 10 @ 145 lbs
1 x 8 @ 205 lbs
1 x 8 @ 205 lbs

DB Row
1 x 8 @ 85 lbs

Cable Row
1 x 10 @ 130 lbs
1 x 10 @ 170 lbs

Rear Lateral Raise
1 x 15 @ 25 lbs
1 x 10 @ 25 lbs
1 x 10 @ 30 lbs

Shrugs
1 x 10 @ 205 lbs
1 x 10 @ 205 lbs
1 x 10 @ 205 lbs

(very) Wide Grip Pull down
1 x 8 @ 130 lbs
1 x 8 @ 130 lbs

Close Grip Pull down
1 x 8 @ 170 lbs

Notes: Acne is almost non-existant. I'm finally starting to feel a little different in the gym, major back pump and just overall increase in energy. I even got a compliment, someone said my back was looking "sick" which put me in a good mood.:twisted:
Hey, nice info. I was curious as to what your support supps are? I have attached my info from my SD (round 1). All support supps are included. It's a PDF file. If you need the original Excel, just lemme know. I will be doing this combo SOON! CHEERZ.

Attachments

M

Marshall Law

Awards
Hey, nice info. I was curious as to what your support supps are? I have attached my info from my SD (round 1). All support supps are included. It's a PDF file. If you need the original Excel, just lemme know. I will be doing this combo SOON! CHEERZ.
bio, that's a great format for your supps and pct. Could you send me the Excel version? If so send it to [email protected], I'd greatly appreciate it.

B

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
I'm planning on doing this cycle (see beginning of thread). What's the best way to do it so I can use it as a cutting cycle? Basically, I don't want to bulk up anymore (only clean gains are desired....no more fat!). Or is there a different cycle I should be assessing? Thanks for your advice.

B

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
Ok I changed my mind. Not doing PP + SD....I'm going the H-50 (Halodrol-50) route. After more research, I want to avoid anymore SD until I see longer term effects (plus, so far H-50 has been said to be MUCH less taxing on the body vs. SD). Also, I need to start cutting...summer's coming up and the beaches await! <-----San Diego, CA. OUT:woohoo:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
G Anabolics 36
celc5 Cycle Logs 269
T Supplement Logs 121
fritzer Supplement Logs 265