First SD Cycle.

Chris B

Awards
I have been reading up for awhile now and am ready. Right now I have the following cycle lined up to start.

Week 1 10mg SD
Week 2 10mg SD
Week 3 25mg Rebound XT
Week 4 25mg Rebound XT

The whole 4 weeks I will be taking 600mg Milk Thistle.

I am 23, 5'11" 170.

Chris B

Awards
I am also curius if i should start the cycle on a off day or what.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
:blink: Not to be an ass, but I think you need to do more research on this before taking it. If RXT is all you have PCT, you are gonna be hurting.
Also, most don't see results from SD until second week so it should be ran for 3 weeks IMO.
Please do some studying on PCT protocol before starting this. SD is a pretty strong.

Chris B

Awards
I have read different opinions. I read that Rebound XT is supposed to be good enough for PCT. I am looking for opinions here. Why isnt Rebound XT good enough? I also saw people saying ur first should only be 2 weeks. I guess that was incorrect.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
from what i've understood, isn't it a good combo to have an ai+serm pct?

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
There has been a lot of controversy on the ai+serm topic lately. I believe many people have come to the conclusion to ditch the ai or atd and stick with a serm only pct(including support supps). As for your cycle I have to agree with the previous post and say you need to do more research. Basis of a sd cycle would be SD- 10,20,20 or 10,10,20 and then Nolva at 60,40,20 with all the support supps. Basic support supps include BP regulation(Hawthorne Berry, Celery seed...) Liver support(milk thistle, NAC, or a supp like "perfect cycle".....) Lipid support( Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, fish oil....) Pct supps (Fenugreek, saw palmetto....) I know I am forgetting some stuff but this will give you some stuff to search for.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I actually used RXT along with Nolva after my SD cycle but not just 25mgs, way too low.
Trust me, a little light reading on other users cycles will save you a ton of headaches in the future bro.

Chris B

Awards
I actually used RXT along with Nolva after my SD cycle but not just 25mgs, way too low.
Trust me, a little light reading on other users cycles will save you a ton of headaches in the future bro.

What dosage of RXT would be right?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
This is what my SD PCT looked like on my last cycle. If I could change anything about it, would have thrown in some Fenu and Maca and maybe an anti-cortisol.

Nolva 40/20/20
RXT 75/50/25

That is 3 weeks of PCT. There are many flavors of PCT but that worked for me on SD.

Chris B

Awards
Other supplements i have purchased Green tea extract, biotin, alpha lopoic acid, and acetyl L-Carnitine.

mindgames

Awards
Hello.

With all due respect, do A LOT more research on SD prior to commencement - particularly on cycle dosage, length, pre - loading of supps, on cycle supps and PCT.

Green tea is excellent - especially as an anti - oxidant.

I am a huge fan of ALCAR with R - ALA.

Here is some great info on them - follow the link as there is a copyright on this so I won't post it here. Take the time to look at it, it's very informative.

http://www.goendurance.com/?articleID=74

Chris B

Awards
Hello.

With all due respect, do A LOT more research on SD prior to commencement - particularly on cycle dosage, length, pre - loading of supps, on cycle supps and PCT.

Green tea is excellent - especially as an anti - oxidant.

I am a huge fan of ALCAR with R - ALA.

Here is some great info on them - follow the link as there is a copyright on this so I won't post it here. Take the time to look at it, it's very informative.

http://www.goendurance.com/?articleID=74
Thanks. Yeah i was looking into anarchy stack. I have everything i need for it correct? Green tea extract, biotin, ALA and Alcar?

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but this is one of the worst cycle plans I have ever seen.
I havn;e read what others have posted, but this is what I have to say.

SD at 10/20/20
At 4 weeks your lipids and liver will be taking a beating.

SERM+AI = Great and effective PCT

Do you have all of the supporting supps?

Why 25mg?
Why RXT while On cycle??

I have been reading up for awhile now and am ready. Right now I have the following cycle lined up to start.

Week 1 10mg SD
Week 2 10mg SD
Week 3 25mg Rebound XT
Week 4 25mg Rebound XT

The whole 4 weeks I will be taking 600mg Milk Thistle.

I am 23, 5'11" 170.

Chris B

Awards
Well this is my first cycle of anything so i am going to go head and delay it a bit. I already have the milk thistle, the superdrol, i have pheraplex, and Rebound XT. I will do a SD cycle with RXT in the PCT after some more research and once i get the proper stuff. Wheres the best place to get Nolva?

My goals are bulking + muscle gain with the least ammount of fat gain, strength gain.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Well this is my first cycle of anything so i am going to go head and delay it a bit. I already have the milk thistle, the superdrol, i have pheraplex, and Rebound XT. I will do a SD cycle with RXT in the PCT after some more research and once i get the proper stuff. Wheres the best place to get Nolva?

My goals are bulking + muscle gain with the least ammount of fat gain, strength gain.
Nolva is a research chem that can be purchased from the board sponsors.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

joez7219

Banned
Awards
Re: Hey chris

Rebound XT 75, 50, 50, 25
RYR/CoQ10
Taurine
Fenugreek
Perfect Cycle
Policsoanol
Celery Seed
Grape Seed
ALA
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
ZMA

Some of these I will be taken during SD cycle.