Draven's SuperONE+ Cycle - comments?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Alright after an extremely long planning stage I'm ready to start my sONE+ cycle. I being doing the standard 4 week cycle at 6 squirts x2 day. I'll be using 6-oxo post cycle (I know nolva and clomid are cheaper but they're harder to find in Canada).

I tried to embbed my stats but apparently you can't include HTML in your post so I just made a simple webpage which gives my stats, measurments, pics, nutrition and training. I'd appreciate any input you guys can give. I'll be keeping a daily log here in this thread and updating the full stats page below every Sunday with pics etc.

The site is http://gaining-mass.com/bbpics/total.html

Last edited:

RippedForce

Awards
Looks good man, you definitely have your *hit together and have a great base built up for a successful cycle, looking forward to seeing how it goes. It looks like your arms are a lot bigger than 13.5 as well, did you measure them unflexed? They look closer to 15 or so to me.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and yes, all measurments are cold and unflexed.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Damn Draven, kick ass set up brother. You've already earned 5lbs of muscle just for the work you've put into it :D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
alright Draven :) good luck man... show them people that says this **** don't work :)

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Well today is day 1. Worked chest and triceps and it went pretty well. I'm sure it's just placebo but I felt stronger and managed to bump most of my lifts by 5-10 pounds. Placebo or not, progress is progress. My chest felt a little flat though. I was hoping to get a really good pump going for the fascia stretching I was going to do, but no luck. I still did it and it still hurt like hell so…. I figure I will really see the benefits once I get the good pumps going like others. This just seems like the best time to do the fascia exercises from YJ’s fascia post. If the pump is the key then why not do them when your pumps are at the absolute peak, while “on”, right?

I actually started last night, I applied it to my chest and got a bit of a shock, it burnt like hell. I had a super nasty rash and the **** burned for a good 30 mins. I tried not to panic and figured it was probably because I had shaved my chest about a 1/2 hour earlier and the DMSO probably just irritated it. Sure enough this morning the rash was gone. I applied to my legs this morning, just incase, and it was fine. No burring and no rash. Just to be sure I applied some cream to my chest and will use my shoulders or calves tonight to give my chest a break.

BTW, I forgot to list the sups I’m taking:

DAILY
3g of Vitamin C
500mg Vitamin E
12 Universal Liver tabs
5g Creatine (Off days) - 10g Creatine (WO days)
1g Calcium
Whey
Flax

That’s it for now.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
WOOO DRAVENNN GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEYYY!!! may you gain a lot of mass man , im counting on you ;)

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2.

Nothing really much to report thus far, worked back and Bi's today. Back workout sucked a bit but bi's rocked. I'm starting to get that "I could just keep going" feeling but the pumps aren't great yet. Strength again is up a tiny bit but nothing to write home about.

Applied to my upper arms and traps last night and got the burn again. Not as bad as it was on my chest Sunday but my upper body definitely seems to be more sensitive to the 1-test. Applied to my calves this morning and it was fine, my legs must just be less sensitive. All in all it's 4 application area's to rotate through so as long as I keep applying lotion I think I'll be fine. Any other good spots I'm missing? I included the tops of my feet with calves. Is it just my or is it a **** load of liquid in 6 squirts? I e-mailed Mike and he says that's correct (He changed the bottle for shipping so it's not the org. head). Sctxms and mauibuilt, what do you guys think? You've both used SO+.

So far, so good, I expect I'll start to see some major strength increases by Friday like most.

metacat

Awards
Draven here's another application site for ya.
Right below your waist line either to the right or left of your pubic area. Like right where your hip flexor muscles are.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
stay away from the nuts tho... trust me... you thought the burn was bad before?

oh and stay away from the nipples as well; my chest always burned like hell when i accidentally hit the nipples with the T1 PRO

BigAl

Awards
draven dude, your homework is well done! good luck and keep bustin' your ass...when i use the same split as you, i swap the tri's and bi's....i can handle "two" workouts a week on the arms so since tri's get work with chest already i do bi's on this day and vice versa on back day....it's purely dependent on what your body needs to grow though, but the increased recovery ability while "on" may allow you to do something like this.......go get 'em! al

metacat

Awards
Sorry to clog your thread up with questions Draven, but what is fascia stretch? I typed "fascia stretch" for a seatch but I didn't get anything.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Hey metacat I sent you the info via priv msg, hope it got there :)

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Raul, there use to be an article here on it meta, but after a quick search I can't seem to find it. I have it saved so maybe I'll repost it.

BigAl, I may give that a try. I'm going to wait and see how this week goes first.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Day 3

I seem to be leaning out a bit. I usually have a bit of fat covering my lower abs just enough to hide them but this morning I could clearly see them. I decided to jump on the scale to see if I'm losing weight (In case I need to up the cals) and I'm still the same weight which may mean I've dropped some fat, YAY. I'm going to wait till my official weigh in on Sunday before I make any drastic changes but I think the 1-test maybe kicking in. I've heard numerous reports of people leaning out a bit before the 4-ad kicked in.

I've also notice the 4-ad precipitating out a bit the last few times so I've had to run hot water over the bottle and shake the hell out of it before applying. It seems to be milkier looking now than before, looked almost clear before, so I may have not shook it, or warmed it, enough for the first few applications.

Leg day is tomorrow so it’ll be interesting to see if the strength is up at all.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Day 5

Shoulders and traps today, damn the pumps are starting to get nice. All lifts are up 5 pounds, even on lateral raises which is nice. The bloat has started to kick in though which sucks.... went from leaning out and seeing my lower abs to almost all my abs vanishing. :( No biggie though, I knew it was coming.

No sides yet, nips are fine, energy is good. Libido's starting to go up a bit which isn't a bad thing. :) Broke my rule and jumped on the scale this morning and I've gained about a pound but it's still earlier, I know most don't see gains till week 2 and 3 so....

sctxms

Awards
Looks like you have everthing in order Draven you should have good results I cut my cycle short but I went from 19.8 down to 16.2 BF and I still wiegh on an empty stomach 222 in the morning

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have everthing in order Draven you should have good results I cut my cycle short but I went from 19.8 down to 16.2 BF and I still wiegh on an empty stomach 222 in the morning
Nice! Sorry to hear about your mom, hope everything is ok and you can get back to training soon.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Day 6

Did legs today and it rocked! Add 20 pounds on my squat but was burnt by the time I reached the leg curls. I think with the stiffy deads and the ext. it might be a bit much for me so I skipped the curls and did the calve raises. All in all it was a great workout.

Bloat is definitely kicking in but it's made my shoulders look awsome. Tomorrows my official weight in but I don't think I've gained much yet, I'm gonna up my cals another 400 for next week. I don't mind if I put on some fat, I'm just not sure I'm getting enough to compensate for the higher metabolism while "on".

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Day 7 - Weight in

Well today was week one's official weight in. Total body weight is only up a pound, however BF dropped 1.5% giving an LBM gain of 4 pounds (Only 10 LBM more to reach my goal of 160). Not bad but I really want to get my total weight up so I'm gonna up the cals to 4000 for next week.

Updated the stats page for anyone interested. Updates include meal plan for next week and stats from todays weigh in.

No pics this week though, the batteries for my digital camera are toasted.

http://gaining-mass.com/bbpics/total.html

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Day 8

All I can say is AWSOME, AWSOME, AWSOME!!!!!!

Today did chest and tri's and the **** ROCKED HARD. All lifts were up 5-10 pounds and by the time I was done I felt like I hadn't even done started yet. I swear I dreamt my workout cause I could have done the whole damn thing again. :D Pumps are friggen awsome too. The fascia streching went way better this week, the pumps gave for an excruciating burn. Nice.:)

Stay tuned.....

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Day 9

Total body weights up another pound today, YAY! Did back and Bi's today and all weights are up 10-15 pounds :eek:.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** Draven Keep up the good work, send me some 1test-4ad ;)

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Day 12

Shoulders and traps today. Not much improvement in strength today, just pushed a few extra reps here and there. Jumped on the scale and I'm up another pound TBW. The leaning out I've been experiencing seems to have stopped, which is good. Hopefully my weight will start going up a bit more. It's hard to say exactly how much so far without taking my body fat but it's somewhere around 6 lbs of LBM.

On another note I've ordered some nolva, my nips are super sensitive today. I got paranoid last night after reading all the gyno threads and started squeezing the **** outta my chest for about a half hour checking and at one point I thought I found something hard but it wasn't near my nip, more like in the crease under my nip and to the left (on left pec). Anyways, I couldn't find it again but last night and today my left nip is SUPER sensitive and sore (I'm sure from playing with it) but I just want to be safe. Unfortunately it'll take a 4-5 days before I get the nolva so hopefully it'll be alright.

Nelson

Good work Draven.
You`ll have to put up a new avatar when you finish the cycle.
I`ll be following your progress.
Good Luck.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Will do Nelson.

Day 16

Still nothing much to report. Body weight only went up a pound last week which was a bit disappointing but I went out boozing one night with our Director of the Board (kinda thing you don't say no to) and missed a meal and got pretty tanked which I'm sure didn't help. My G/F says I look bigger but hopefully the scale will start moving more significantly. I've upp'd the cals again since I'm still not gaining fat, now taking in 4400 cals a day. I suspect my gains probably would have been better had I started at this amount but I never thought I'd need to go this high considering I'm only 167 pounds.

Anyways, gonna keep it clean this week, no booze and lotsa sleep, this is suppose to be the BIG week (week 3), so we'll see.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
K well I'm not sure if the scale is playing tricks on me but I weighed myself this morning and I'm up 4 pounds, now 171 (No clothes, first thing in the morning atfer relieveing myself). I posted yesterday that I was only 167 but that was actually the weight I was on Sunday, 3 days ago, I just assumed I hadn't chnaged, apparently I have... YAY!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well, just added some new pics to the webpage and updated my over due stats from last week. This week is killer, and definitely holds true to week 3 and 4 being the big gain weeks. Current weight is hovering around 171-172. The pumps during my workouts are INSANE, they're so big they hurt. I did back and Bi's yesterday and by the time I finished my back workout my forearms were so pumped I couldn't hold the damn bar to do my bi's :D.

I don't think I've been dosing properly though. I'm at the end of week three, with one left to go, and I still have half a bottle?!?!?!? I think my pump head my be screwed up and I wasn't getting as much as I thought. I've bumped it up to 8 squirts x2 a day to compensate and will just run the cycle till the bottles empty.

Next weigh-in will be Sunday at which time I'll do my BF and find out exactly how much gain is LBM, I'm definitely holding more water and look very smooth.

sctxms

Awards
Good work Draven I think 200 should be your next goal Bro

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Good work Draven I think 200 should be your next goal Bro
Me too. I think something weird's going on though. I'm in week 4 and should be pretty much almost done my bottle yet I still have 1/3 of it left :eek:. I think the pump head my be off and might explain why my gains haven't been great compared to others. I really only started seeing really good pumps and such by the end of last week. I've bumped my daily dose from 12 squirts to 16 and will just run with that till the bottles out... probably an extra week. Hopefully my gains will keep going for this length. I know things usually slow down by week 4 but considering I didn't get the right amount daily I only reached saturation late last week.

bee

Banned
Awards
Yes the simple fact that your gains took a while to kick in tells me the dosage is too low. When i dose appropriately on ANYTHING fast acting i start gaining muscle by day 4 and most of its over by middle of week 5.

I would run it until bottle is out since youve underdosed.

sctxms

Awards
No offense to anyone but I have not used anything post cycle like 6-oxo and yet have not had any problems or lost of sex drive. SO WTF is up with that ?? The reason why is my mother is ill and I left my stuff at home I have been off of the super one plus for 15 days. I am still pushing the same weight around so I am a little confused why everyone thinks the need 6-oxo or Trib post cycle?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I think it really depends on the degree of shutdown. If I remember you cut your cycle short so you're natural test production may not have been shut down to the same extent it would had you finished the cycle. I only started to notice a little shrinkage this week which tells me my "giggleberries" are falling into disuse. If I stop now and don't take an anti-e my estrogen levels are gonna sky rocket and my testis will take some time on their own to get rolling again. By blocking estorgen the body attempts to create more by boosting test production, which in turn gets my testis going again.

Hope that helps.

D D D

Awards
Draven, you should probably list your stats pumped and flexed next time around. Why? Pumped and flexed is part of bodybuilding. I've never heard of a pro getting up on stage not pumped, and then not bothering to flex. Muscles will change shape and dimensions during a cycle, usually this is most noticable pumped and flexed. JMO.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
To add what Draven said, everyone reacts differently. There's some people out there who can come off a solid steroid stack without (stupidly) any clomid or nolva and be fine. Others can take a gram of test and not get any signs of gyno. Meanwhile, a third person can take 1-test for 4 weeks and be shut down for a long time if not using proper procedures. Everyone reacts differently to androgens and anabolics, and the reason you use your anti-e's is to be safe and err on the side of caution. If you can get by without, lucky for you, but for the other person who tries the same and does get shut down...they really have no excuse.

sctxms

Awards
I guess I am luck but I started taking some trib just to be safe

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Wise choice, take everything you got just to be safe. Even on a low dose, I felt fine until about 4 weeks later and then my boys just stopped on me for a few days...even with a heavy clomid dosing post cycle plus trib, maca, carao, and avena sativa. Also, remember, just because you were lucky once does not mean that will always be the case. ITs better safe then sorry.

sctxms

Awards
Question fro my next cycle I was going to run
2 bottles T1 Pro six weeks
burn free test 1gram a day six weeks
winny 50 mg a day
when should I start clomid

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Question fro my next cycle I was going to run
2 bottles T1 Pro six weeks
burn free test 1gram a day six weeks
winny 50 mg a day
when should I start clomid

Weights up to 176 this week, got about 2 days left on my cycle then I'll be starting my 6-oxo.

Sctxms,
:eek: Holy crap bro, you're really going all out here aren't you. Unless you plan on using the clomid through your cycle I'd personally start taking the clomid about 2 days before the end of my cycle with something that heavy, but that's just me.

sctxms

Awards
Sorry Draven to get off topic But I agree 2 days before I complete it I will start the clomid bro Hopefully I will be as ripped as you when I am done. What was your ending BF?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well, last application tonight. Weight sits right now at 178 and around 10.5% up from 165, 11.5% bf. Overall about a 15 LBM gain and a loss of 1% bf (Although I think my readings are off becuase of water retention. I'll take some new photos this weekend and try to update that chart.

All in all I'm pretty pleased with how everything went, despite the under dosing for a while there. No sides experienced other than a little shrinkage this week and some itchy nips. Post cycle here I come.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Good **** draven, good luck with post cycle.

sctxms

Awards
thats great bro I do believe the next time you cycle you will hit the 200 pound mark

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains Draven. Sometime last week or so I noticed the new pic, and said to myself damn he put on some size from his last pic. Well now I know why. Congrats.

BTW I'm up 10 pounds on my cycle starting week 3. =)

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains Draven. Sometime last week or so I noticed the new pic, and said to myself damn he put on some size from his last pic. Well now I know why. Congrats.

BTW I'm up 10 pounds on my cycle starting week 3. =)
Haha, thanks bro. Up10 pounds and only starting week 3, eh? Nice!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Damn Draven.

I gotta hand it to you. That chart is VERY helpful. Detialed, informative and easy to follow.

Ok ok enough. It still doesn't mean we are going to go away for the weekend. :(

No shitting bro good job thanks.

One thing I find especially interesting is the increase in fat BUT also the increase in lean body mass the last week when you upped the dose.

Ok question why did you stop, because you had predetermined how long you were going to go?

You obviously were still gaining muslce mass. NOT saying you should have continued.

I am curious why more guys don't try say a 12 weeks cycle since this is a VERY common way people do an AS cycle.

I was just looking at your pics and thought Hmmmmmmmmm the first set of pics you are actually bigger. Then I realized those are the after pics. Nice job bro.