Help me with my SD/PP/PRO Cycle please

• Thread starter anabolicgiraffe
  • Start date
A

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
Im fixing to start frontloading my support supps for a cycle in about 2 weeks. I have been contemplating which cycle to run for a while now. A little back ground info: I have run a 2 week cycle of M1t before and had great results. I also ran a 4 week cycle of Superdrol about 4 1/2 months ago and excellent results. Im about 5' 9'' and 245lbs. Id guess that I have around 16-18% bodyfat.

Wk1- 20PP/75Pro
Wk2- 30PP/100Pro
Wk3- 30PP/100Pro
Wk4- 20PP/10SD/100Pro
Wk5- 20SD/100Pro
Wk6- 30SD/100Pro
Wk7- 30SD/100Pro

I have 4 bottles of Prostanozol so I could up the dosage if neccesary. I also have 2 bottles of PP and 4 of Superdrol so those doses could be changed also. I had my mind made up on this cycle but I have read so many different opinions that I am unsure at this point. So any opinions at all about this cycle will be greatly appreciated.

Also I got a little gyno on my last SD cycle but took care of it with a couple of days of nolva. I was thinking of running 20mg through out the entire cycle to combat this.

Thanks for the help guys.

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may or may not have considered... I personaly would not exceed 6 weeks total unless I had good experience with previous runs. If you have known success then you are good to go. I suggest you tread easy till you know just how toxic it may or may not be to your liver. Oral-methyls can be tough on you and you are stacking them. I found my limit of SD to be 4 weeks. The shutdown was hard and fast at that point. Although I rebounded quickly by adding DHEA, in a few days things were standing tall. I am in my last week of a 6 week SD/Pro cycle as I type.
current:
week 1-4 SD 20/20/30/30mg
week 2-6 PRO 100/125mg
PCT: 4 weeks

I tend to think if beyond a 6 week is desired then other options become more favorable and economical. My line of thinking would be something like this:

week 1-3 PP 20/30/20mg
week 3-5 SD 10/20/30mg
week 2-6 Pro 100/125mg
PCT: 4 weeks

[hidden secret]LOTS of WATER![/hidden secret]

I believe this to be a managable cycle in many ways. With the right supps a pleasant ride one might say.

Economical as Orals go
toxins and cholesterol within reason
Mood and temperment good
blood pressure good with supps
dosage easy to administer
length of PCT
good lean mass with clean diet (lower BF%)
portability

C

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
HAve you ckecked out my log, I just finished a very similar cycle to this.
I also rec. increasing the Prostanozol every week by at least 25mg.
IMO this works best:
PP20
30/10SD
SD20

Im fixing to start frontloading my support supps for a cycle in about 2 weeks. I have been contemplating which cycle to run for a while now. A little back ground info: I have run a 2 week cycle of M1t before and had great results. I also ran a 4 week cycle of Superdrol about 4 1/2 months ago and excellent results. Im about 5' 9'' and 245lbs. Id guess that I have around 16-18% bodyfat.

Wk1- 20PP/75Pro
Wk2- 30PP/100Pro
Wk3- 30PP/100Pro
Wk4- 20PP/10SD/100Pro
Wk5- 20SD/100Pro
Wk6- 30SD/100Pro
Wk7- 30SD/100Pro

I have 4 bottles of Prostanozol so I could up the dosage if neccesary. I also have 2 bottles of PP and 4 of Superdrol so those doses could be changed also. I had my mind made up on this cycle but I have read so many different opinions that I am unsure at this point. So any opinions at all about this cycle will be greatly appreciated.

Also I got a little gyno on my last SD cycle but took care of it with a couple of days of nolva. I was thinking of running 20mg through out the entire cycle to combat this.

Thanks for the help guys.

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAve you ckecked out my log, I just finished a very similar cycle to this.
I also rec. increasing the Prostanozol every week by at least 25mg.
IMO this works best:
PP20
30/10SD
SD20
This I find acceptable as it falls into my 6 week idears.IMO ... A practical approach to the old KISS principle. I found for me finishing with Pro is a leaner finish. Matter of your cycle goals as to how we apply the tools as I see it.

A

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
what do yall think about this?

PP20
PP30
PP30
PP30
Pro100
SD10/PRO125
SD20/PRO150
SD30/PRO175

I was wondering if 1 week off cycle with just Pro would give my body a little break or is this a bad idea?

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do yall think about this?

PP20
PP30
PP30
PP30
Pro100
SD10/PRO125
SD20/PRO150
SD30/PRO175

I was wondering if 1 week off cycle with just Pro would give my body a little break or is this a bad idea?
in a nutshell: The break only prolongs your cycle and the onset of sides. I see no need for any break. Secondly it runs past 6 weeks which is my personal limit. As I feel the sides outweight any benefit at that point. Stick within the 6 weeks and run neither for more than 4 weeks. I would stack the Pro the second week till the end. I personaly have found no benefit above 150mg of Pro.