Gyno Strategy

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I did 2 6 weekers of SD this past fall, completed PCT and recently started a 4 week cycle of ergomax. Sooooooooo, right before I started the ergomax I banged my right nipple with car door and thought nothing of it when it became sore. Well now almost halfway into this 4 week ergomax cycle my right nipple is even mroe sore and I think I can feel something hard behind it (the dreaded hard lump). Chances are I may have case of gyno developing and I'ved started running 60 mg of nolva (I have RXT on hand). Should I stop the ergomax or just continue the cycle to completion while running nolva. Thanks in advance.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the Emax. PheraPlex started to give me the itch at the 1 month point one time, and I didn't stop. It really delayed the treatment and it got worse than it needed to. I'd also initiate a non-aromatizing replacement like M5, halo, winny or SD. Either that or some test with an AI.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the Emax. PheraPlex started to give me the itch at the 1 month point one time, and I didn't stop. It really delayed the treatment and it got worse than it needed to. I'd also initiate a non-aromatizing replacement like M5, halo, winny or SD. Either that or some test with an AI.
Thanks for the reply. Of the non-aromatizing replacements listed,the only one I have access to is SD which I can't take due to the shin splints affecting my run time for an upcoming PFT. Could I stop the emax now at 2 weeks do 2 weeks PCT and then do another cycle; or should I just lay off for a while?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
By M5do are you talking about M5aa?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Can you get Prostan or DHEA? I've had success reducing gyno with those also. Otherwise, yeah, take a break and reassess in a few weeks. If you stopped in time, 2 wks may be long enough to resume with at least no propagation, even if some lingers. Then you could do a longer PCT later I suppose. Maintain the 60mg Nolva for 2 wks though before you cut back. God bless you my friend. I know how gyno sux!

MGH1982

Awards
Dr. D's advice is the best possible... I am pretty prone to gyno unfortunatley :( ... U can always try what i do and run 20mg of nolva from day one of ur cycle... It works for me, only once got itchy nips doing that and just boosted the nolva to 60mg's and it stopped in 4 days... so, good luck on what ever you decide to do bro.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D's advice is the best possible... I am pretty prone to gyno unfortunatley :( ... U can always try what i do and run 20mg of nolva from day one of ur cycle... It works for me, only once got itchy nips doing that and just boosted the nolva to 60mg's and it stopped in 4 days... so, good luck on what ever you decide to do bro.
Yep, Dr. D is pretty much the man from what I've read. I'm going to take his advice and run the nolva at 60mg for 2 weeks and reassess after that. This may sound ignorant but can you still buy DHEA OTC?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
yup, try getting some bulk powder and put it in a transdermal. Works great!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...what dose of DHEA do you recommend for gyno...Do you recommend oral or transdermal (I have powder)...I have heard somewhere that DHEA can cause gyno...is there any truth to that.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Was this a general question to whomever might answer?

I wouldn't rec'd anything but Nolvadex for gyno. Dr. D rec'd the DHEA for gyno.

Supersize77 was asking if DHEA was available OTC.

I have read that DHEA can convert to estrogen in males quite easily.

I have had a good experience with 100mg EOD transdermally. It was during a PCT and I was also taking Nolva and Rebound. No gyno here.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...what dose of DHEA do you recommend for gyno...Do you recommend oral or transdermal (I have powder)...I have heard somewhere that DHEA can cause gyno...is there any truth to that.
I have used up to 500mg DHEA/d with nothing but strong androgenic effects. I know everyone is different and DHEA can easily convert to test and 5AD, but it just doesn't. I have never heard of any serious objection or estrogenic sides in the last 7 years by users. I trust and use it for gyno reduction, and it works.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have used up to 500mg DHEA/d with nothing but strong androgenic effects. I know everyone is different and DHEA can easily convert to test and 5AD, but it just doesn't. I have never heard of any serious objection or estrogenic sides in the last 7 years by users. I trust and use it for gyno reduction, and it works.
Do you think it would have a spot specific type of action?

edit: if used transdermally of course.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would have a spot specific type of action?

edit: if used transdermally of course.
I think so, depending on the carrier, but have never tried it. I think I remember solubility being a problem the last time I tried to make a DHEA transdermal.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I think so, depending on the carrier, but have never tried it. I think I remember solubility being a problem the last time I tried to make a DHEA transdermal.
You know, I wasn't sure if I was nuts or not but I could have sworn my quads appeared leaner after applying TD DHEA to them. I used Penetrate as a carrier (100mg/ml). I needed to heat & shake before application and even then there was a residual leftover that I applied T-gel on to further help absorption. I will use again during next PCT.

I believe it worked well due to the appearance of a stray back or shoulder pimple the day after application. I say this because I am not usually prone to them and they didn't appear during my last PCT without the DHEA. I also applied the DHEA EOD and the pimple (just one) would appear only the day after application. Might be a stretch but that was what I used as an indication of efficacy.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Jonny21,

You are probably right on with your observation. DHEA is very androgenic with me as well. Even more so than lots of gear that might be used on cycle. Also, I tried every combo of solvents known to man and could never get a stable 100mg/ml. I don't even know that I ever achieved 50mg/ml. I finally abandoned the project.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up Dr D.

I added 12 grams to 120ml of Penetrate and there is no grittiness and very minimal residual at the bottom of the bottle. It does look as though it has been pretty well dissolved. There is some residual left on my skin after it dries but that is easily remedied by application of additional solo carrier to the spot.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up Dr D.

I added 12 grams to 120ml of Penetrate and there is no grittiness and very minimal residual at the bottom of the bottle. It does look as though it has been pretty well dissolved. There is some residual left on my skin after it dries but that is easily remedied by application of additional solo carrier to the spot.
OK, gotcha. I was under the impression you were having excessive residue, but if it can be remedied with a follow-up application of another solvent, that's great to know! A clever system my friend. I'm assuming you are using these gels straight without any additional penetration enhancers (IPM, DMSO)?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
OK, gotcha. I was under the impression you were having excessive residue, but if it can be remedied with a follow-up application, that great to know! A clever system my friend. I'm assuming you are using these gels straight without any additional penetration enhancers (IPM, DMSO)?
Not excessive but noticeable on the application site.

No solvents or additional penetration enhancers used. I have DMSO & D-Limonene available but figured if it ain't broke don't fix it.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Dr D, another question.

I am going for pre-cycle bloodwork soon. Should I stop the DHEA so as not to skew the results?

Cycle starts Feb 1. I just started taking DHEA again and was planning on taking it up to day before first Test application. I was taking it for PCT which ended 2 weeks ago.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Dr D, another question.

I am going for pre-cycle bloodwork soon. Should I stop the DHEA so as not to skew the results?

Cycle starts Feb 1. I just started taking DHEA again and was planning on taking it up to day before first Test application. I was taking it for PCT which ended 2 weeks ago.
Bump Dr.D, sorry hate to bother you with all the questions but I gots to know.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr D, another question.

Hey J,

It may slightly skew results. I usually just keep in mind that the results will be influenced and after years of gathering results, that skew often provides valuable insights. However, if you want the cleanest, most uncomplicated results, stop at least 1 wk before bloodwork, 2 would be better. I usually don't though.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hey J,

It may slightly skew results. I usually just keep in mind that the results will be influenced and after years of gathering results, that skew often provides valuable insights. However, if you want the cleanest, most uncomplicated results, stop at least 1 wk before bloodwork, 2 would be better. I usually don't though.
Thanks