O

OldSpice

Awards
Test E Weeks 600 mg Weeks 1-12
Equipoise 400 mg Weeks 1-11
Dianabol 25 mg Weeks 1-4
Test Base transdermal 150 mg Weeks 13-14
HCG 500 iu ew Weeks 7-14
PCT will consist of nolva, clomid, atd, and ax retain.

all of my gear is propharm. what do u guys think of this lab and what do u think about the cycle?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Test E Weeks 600 mg Weeks 1-12
Equipoise 400 mg Weeks 1-11
Dianabol 25 mg Weeks 1-4
Test Base transdermal 150 mg Weeks 13-14
HCG 500 iu ew Weeks 7-14
PCT will consist of nolva, clomid, atd, and ax retain.

all of my gear is propharm. what do u guys think of this lab and what do u think about the cycle?

I like it but I'd bump the dbol up to 40-50mg. And my pct is usually Nolva, Clomid, Lean Extreme and an ATD product.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like it! You may think about aquiring enough test to bump the dose mid way if needed. 500mg ew stalled out on me at about week 8. If I had more I def would have upped to 750.

O

OldSpice

Awards
i'm getting 25 ml at 300 mg/ml, so yeah i should have enough. don't wanna do anything too drastic though since this is my first injectable cycle. i also have a question regarding aspiration. this is the way i've come to understand it:
1. insert needle in desired location (in my case, 22g 1 1/2" into glute).
2. pull black the pluger slightly.
3. if you draw blood, remove needle and poke somewhere else.
4. if you draw air bubbles, inject your gear.
is that right? also, if i draw blood i don't need to change the syringe or the gear right? i can just take it out of my ass and shoot it somewhere else?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You increse risk of infenction by resticking but..... I restick personally. Just buy plenty extra pins and change the pin only if your worried, no need to toss a syringe full of perfectly good gear.

O

OldSpice

Awards
my needles and syringes are fixed. so i don't have the option of changing the pin. and you guys approve of propharm gear? sorry if i seem paranoid, but my best friend injected fake sust for an entire cycle before realizing it was fake.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just did a quick scan of the boards we don't speak of, and propharm was rated excellent. should be good to go. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
X Cycle Logs 40
F Anabolics 7
T Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11