possible allergic reaction

dcpsc011

Awards
Iwas wondering have you ever had an allergic reaction to products before. Im 21 days into my Methyl Masterdrol cycle and for the past three days ocasionaly i have a sharp pain in the left side of my chest if i mover crtain ways. This could be gas im not sure, what im worried about is Last night i started taking potassium, 1 last night before bed and once this mourning with a multi. Last night an hour after i took it i got naseus and threw up. This mourning and all day my eyes have been puffy and there a rash around both of my eyes. Have you ever experienced anything like this before. Im going to stop th MM and the Potassium and go into my pct? I have ran a cycle of MM before and did not have this problem.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
That sounds too weird. I don't know what it could be but severe allergic reactions can be fatal. They call it Anaphylactic shock. Google that and see if you have any of the symptoms.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Heh you might be allergic to the milk thistle that there is in the M-Masterdrol. SOME people are allergic to it...