2nd Cycle-Input please?

Thracian

Awards
500mg/week test e. weeks 1-16
200mg/wk EQ weeks 1-16
30mg/ed D-bol weeks 1-6
HCG 250iu's 2Xweek throughout
This is my 2nd cycle. Last was 10 weeks of 500mg/week test e only. Put on 15lbs while leaning out considerably on about 2000 calories/day. I'm 49, 5'8" 200 lbs. Not sure BF but I still need to lean out some, still have a little gut. I want to continue adding mass while slowly continuing to lean out. Whadya think? Thanks.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
All this is assuming that your training and diet are all in line, since the info wasn't given--Well this stack isn't the perfect for leaning out. Granted it's mostly up to diet and cardio, but this is a typical bulking up stack. The dbol added with the test is going to give you some bloat. You can add in an anti-e(which you should anyway), But you will get leaner gains by simply dropping the dbol and keeping the EQ at at least 300mgs/week. Being this is only your second cycle, you will still see good gains from just the test and eq. It all depends on your goals and which is more important-putting on weight or leaning out. Generally it's easier to separate the two. If you are set on keeping the dbol in there, I would suggest dropping it to 20mgs/day. This, along with the test and eq would be more than enough for great gains during your second cycle. Also at 49(no offense intended at all here), blood pressure and sides are going to be more of an issue than a younger guy. The eq is going to increase red blood cell count, and the dbol and water retention is going to affect your blood pressure. You don't know how your body will handle these drugs yet, so it's just something to be aware of. Oh and save the hcg for your pct. Hope this helps, sorry it's a bit long winded!

Thracian

Awards
Don't apologize, thanks very much. Good info. Lots of things I hadn't considered

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd bump the eq to 400mg and end it one week before you end the test.
30mgs dbol is good, but 4 weeks tops.
as for the HCG, keep it as you had planned. swale protocol works great.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bump the eq up to 400mg and drop it a week before the test so the esters will allow for clearance at the same time

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
LOL. What Beez said, no wait, .... what Glen said! I'm so confused! :D

tattoopierced1

EQ at least 400mg, if you are bigger, then 600mg. 200mg is gonna be throwing your money away.