4 week T1 w/insulin

S

semmer

Awards
Hey, figured I'd post some current results with my cycle.
I'm only taking 3 squirts of T1, but I'm trying to regain some previously lost mass so I figured I'd grow well enough of that. After two weeks and half weeks I've gone from 165 -> 177.5 with no visisble fat gain, some smoothing out from water.
The pumps are crazy, and the libido is up there. For the last 2 weeks of the cycle along with 2 weeks of post cycle I'll be taking insulin (humulin-r) at 10iu 4/days a week post-workout w/workouts always in the early morning. I've tapered up to 7iu already, with no problems (consuming the proper carbs to avoid hypo).
I'm hoping to hit about 185 on this cycle, recover, then go with a T1-pro cycle next.
I get about 4000 calories a day, and about 300 grams of protein from nlarge2, whey, milk (1-1/2 gallons), and turkey/chicken. Anyways I just wanted to keep a little log, since I've trolled about too much already without sharing.

S

semmer

Awards
Update on my cycle. I've upped the dose to 4 squirts a day of T-1 and insulin at 10-12 iu post workout, water retention has increased but no puffiness or tender nips so I guess I'm fairly lucky.
The constant bloat is getting hella annoying, I feel stuffed and slow all day long, but it's worth it. I'm LOVING the pumps though, I feel pumped up all day long.
I keep upping the sets on my workouts, but I feel like I can go on forever. I keep walking out of the gym thinking I wasted my time.

S

semmer

Awards
update

Well I'm 6 days away from finishing my cycle, and up to 183 pounds, an increase of 18 pounds in a little over 3 weeks. My diet is still high, though I"m considering bumping it up a little to get the most from the last week. Bodyfat hasn't increased noticeably, at least to me, and I do tend to stare into the mirror 10 times a freaking day lately :).
Gotta love this stuff, can't wait for next cycle, 200 lean pounds here I come!

Any bros out there have thoughts on bumping the dosage up even higher to finish off the bottle or should I just go a little bit longer instead? Or neither? I'll be using liquid clomid post cycle in standard fashion.
Thanks.

S

semmer

Awards
Update on my cycle, I still haven't ended it...but I bumped the dosage up to 5 squirts a day, and added in 20 mg of nolva cause of some perkiness. My weight is right around 186, but I think the nolva might have helped me drop some water because I look more cut than I had been. Plus, my joints (mostly fingers) are kind of stiff.
Having trouble sleeping and very energetic since I upped the dosage, so I guess the 4ad might be overriding the 1-test lethargy?
Overall great results, great strength gains (I gained back what I lost and added 10-20%).

S

semmer

Awards
I'm in post cycle now, taking 40mg of nolva daily in two doses, and reduced training to 3 times a week, heavy weight low sets. So far after 5 days I'm still at 184, libido is back up and running (quite heavily) which I'm pleased about. A little bit of shrinkage, but that'll fix itself. All in all, I can't wait the 4 weeks till I start again...then that'll be it...really...
Anyone know what's up with dry skin though? I've had very dry skin all through the cycle, and now just as much so, especially around the knuckles it's almost peeling.
Maybe I need more oils?

S

semmer

Awards
Yeah, with insulin in me I thought I could see my muscles growing for each day :). I don't think I'll do any cycle without some in there from now on. Even on my next cutting cycle I think post-workout will work well enough.

I'm a little over a week in post cycle, still 40mg nolva post cycle a day, and libido is definitely back. Actually I'd say it was much higher than normal, but I think that's just the result of it turning spring on my campus.

My weight is 185.5 in the mornings, I gained some fat post cycle since I kept my calories very high worrying about losing any gains. I didn't in fact take insulin post-cycle, and I've switched to 3 days a week low sets to maintain.