First Cycle

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What type of results could i expect from a 10 week cycle of test enthanate at 600mg a week along with 2.5mg of Femara Daily and ALRI's Ultra hotter for 8 weeks for PCT? I've only done 3 M1t cycles and one 4-ad/1-test 8 weeker. I'm currently 274lbs at 18% bf, i'll be eating 5500 calories 95% clean.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
results depend entirely on your diet and training .. that's the only way to answer that question

2.5 mg of letro daily is WAY WAY overkill you don't need nearly that much nor that often

i don't know what ultra hotter is .. but is that sufficient for PCT? .. i would recommend getting nolva

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test dose is good but i wouldn't use the AI (femara) unless bloat gets out of hand, that's a high dose anyway. haven't tried ultra hotter but i hear good things.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
results depend entirely on your diet and training .. that's the only way to answer that question

2.5 mg of letro daily is WAY WAY overkill you don't need nearly that much nor that often

i don't know what ultra hotter is .. but is that sufficient for PCT? .. i would recommend getting nolva
Definitely get a SERM along w/ the AI from ultra hotter

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump to that... Ultra Hotter is good for these short (3-4 week) "prohormone" cycles of Phera-Plex, Superdrol, etc. that people are running. But if I were running a 10 week enan cycle, my PCT would definitely include nolva; run it along with the Ultra Hotter if you want.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The Femara i'm getting is from IBE also, so what would you guys suggest 2.5mg eod? Every 3rd day?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
start low around 1.25 mg eod, adjust accordingly