lean bulker (superdrol)

R

rdj6107

Awards
starting research for my next cycle to start in january. i have a bottle of 90count superdrol that has been burning a hole in my supplement cabinet. i know superdrol IS NOT a good cutting agent. however, i am looking to add some QUALITY size the first part of the year before the summer roles around. superdrol by itself or should i stack it with something else. NO INJECTABLES/ILLEGAL. 4, 5, or 6 weeke. any input would be great.
AGAIN, STARTING RESEARCH. i browse threads all day and will continue to do so. just hoping i can get pointed in right direction so i can thread search wisely.

D

Deific

Awards
hold on to it for a while, by January it might be illegal as well.

T

tattoopierced1

SD by itself would be fine for bulking. Start out at 10mg and assess your tolerance from there. IMO, 2 week cycles of SD work out the best. Do a search, there is a TON of info on here about SD and you can see logs.

M

MGH1982

Awards
I think a 3 week cycle would work great starting going 10mg/20mg/20-30mg depending on your tolerance.

If you stack it with anything I would say Prostanozol running that at 75mg/75mg/75-100mg

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
make sure you take lots of Taurine with the superdrol. For me lower back pumps were crippling at just 20mg per day!!!

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently runnig a SD/Pro cycle. I am in the 2nd week and ramping to 30mg SD. My plan goes like this...

1 wk Preload supps
---
week 1 SD 10/20
week 2 SD 20/30
week 3 SD 20/30
week 4 SD 10 Pro 100
week 5 Pro 125/150
week 6 Pro 125/150
---
PCT w/nolva

So far all is well. No sides yet :run:

R

rdj6107

Awards
SMOKY why not take the SD and Prostanozol together?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you can definitely overlap them. Prostan isn't methylated.

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I contemplated it let me tell you. But as these compounds are both new to me, I prefer to go a little slow till I know how I react to each. I also thought it may provide smoother transistion and provide a cleaner bulk for the finish.

R

rdj6107

Awards
i know everybody's is different but does anybody have any input on what would be better.

Option A -- taking SD & Prostan at the same time for 3 weeks (SD 10,20 & 30 Pro - 100,125,150)

Option B -- week 1 SD 10/20
week 2 SD 20/30
week 3 SD 20/30
week 4 SD 10 Pro 100
week 5 Pro 125/150
week 6 Pro 125/150

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know everybody's is different but does anybody have any input on what would be better.

Option A -- taking SD & Prostan at the same time for 3 weeks (SD 10,20 & 30 Pro - 100,125,150)

Option B -- week 1 SD 10/20
week 2 SD 20/30
week 3 SD 20/30
week 4 SD 10 Pro 100
week 5 Pro 125/150
week 6 Pro 125/150
I myself like option B the best, gives ur body the most amount of time to get acclimated to ur gains. Thats just me though. Maybe make it 5 weeks with SD and Prost overlapped for 2 weeks? Thats what id do.

Innings Eater

Innings Eater

Awards
IMO Go slow. SD solo was GREAT for me. Gained 10 mostly quality lbs. in 4 weeks @ dose of 10mg wk 1, 20mg wk 2, 30 mg wk 3, and then 20mg SD AND 50 mg Prostanozol for week 4. That's when my BP rose noticeably from 118/78 to 138 and 140 over 90's. I admit I also had taken pseudoephedrine in week 4 due to a nasty sinus infection incurred. (I'd think that didn't benefit by bp getting out of hand, either)
:nutkick:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I like them stacked on top of each other. Even at 150mg ED, prostanozol won't give you anything great in terms of gains. Prostanozol is a great stacker and a poor solo supp.

I say get in, do your thing and get out. 3 weeks is a SHORT cycle, you can do more of them if you keep them short and with SD 3 weeks is a perfect amount of time.