FINA QUESTIONS

jeremy123

Awards
I have Been searching and searching. I can not find a answer to this question. I'm gonna start a finaplix H trandermal cycle soon. I have never used it before. I Weigh 165 and 5'10. I want to know what kinda safe dosage should i start out with. I also heard of test. shuting down, what should i do about that, and should i run a PCT when done with my cycle. If their is any other input feel free to add. thank you in advance

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
um if you dont know about test shut down, what dose you should use, and an idea of what kind of PCT you should run you have no reason to be running this cycle. these are questions someone with little knowledge of AAS would ask.

sorry to be so front with you but you dont know what youre doing and what youre getting into, please read more.

jeremy123

Awards
i do know what a test shut down is, and i do know what kind of pct i should use. I'm just trying to get experts opinions. I dont mind you being so front, its better then betting around the bush. I'm just new to gear and trying to educate myself before i put **** in my body. Will someone please reply

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
honestly at your height and weight it seems like you have a lot more to learn about dieting and training before you start using gear

all the gear in the world won't help if you aren't eating right

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
jeremy I'm sorry brother but I think you're going to get answers that you don't want to hear. You're a talking about running a Trenbolone only transdermal cycle, and asking if you should run PCT.

I think that a good solid training and diet regimen is in order, and then we can talk about AAS down the line... yes I made an assumption about your diet and training, and I'm sorry. ;)

:wave: :type:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Man listen to these guys. Yes, I learn a lot from these boards about training, nutrition and you can do a LOT naturally. This is the best of these boards, too.

I've done 12 years of hard, dedicated training, getting to a lean 200 - from a scrawny 144 lbs before using assistance. I put on 50lbs LBM naturally before I began my first oral cycle at almost 30. And you know what? I'm VERY happy I waited to max out on my natural potential first.

Do that. It's not your size that makes you proud, it's the accomplishment.