Feedback on my SD cycle and PCT...

abdikarim

Awards
To all experienced gurus,

I've searched and read tons of SD cycle logs and finally decided to continue with mine. I'm 30 y/o, 5'8" and currently at 180lbs @ 18%BF. Please give your feedback on my cycle and PCT plan.

3weeks SD at 10/10/10
Multivitamins morning & evening
800iu Vitamin E
3grams Vitamin C
Bcomplex
1000mg milk thistle
5grams fish & flax oil
120mg CoQ10
ZMA

3weeks PCT
Nolva 40/20/10
RXT 25/50/75
Fenugreek 2/4/6
DHEA 75/50/25
plus all other supps during SD

I can't reconcile if I should be using Lipo6 during SD or PCT... can anyone shed light on this? Will it inhibit gains?

I would really appreciate your feedback.

STUK ina RUT

Awards
I would definatly add taurine for back cramps 1000mg a day when cramps start accuring, this is about all I can add to it looks ok other than the dosage is a little low on the sd might want to bump it up to 20 in the second week, but its your cycle, when I start mine I'm going 20/30/30 but I carry about another 60lbs on you.

MrBiggs

Awards
You def will want to add some Pro liver to that. I am currently on the second week of my SD cycle I am using it with animal cuts. I was going to use Lipo 6 but I just didn't find enough info on it...

MrBiggs

Awards
I agree w/stuk you may want to increase your sd dosage i'm about 50lbs heavier i am currently doing 20/30/30 w/2paks of animal cuts a day. I'm taking in about 3500 cals a day.

abdikarim

Awards
Thanks guys.

I already have taurine on standby, just in case nasty back cramps appear, and I already saw in some threads that tons of bananas will help.

I will bump up my SD to 10/20/20, i guess at my weight, it's just enough.

MrBiggs, do you take animal cuts to add more power to your workouts or to minimize fat gains? How does it go along with your cycle?

MrBiggs

Awards
keeping the fat gains down. that was my first intention but since I have been using it I have gained strength across the board. I will continue to use until I start my post cycle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
switch up your PCT to this:
Nolva 80/40/20/20

the 80 is because SD shuts you down hard. You definitely need all the SERM you can get in PCT.

I'm tempted to tell you to start with 20mg of Superdrol. 10mg was originally said to be equivalent to 5mg of M1T. If this is your first cycle 10/20/20 should be okay.

abdikarim

Awards
Thanks for your input, I postponed my cycle for a a few days due to colds. I need all the suggestions that I can get.