PHERA-PLEX, SUPEDROL, FINIGENX and METHOXY-TRN

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay folks i am starting this cycle on Monday 20th. No i am not stacking all these at thesame time.

bodyweight is 193
bodyfat- 11-12%

Bulking semi-clean diet

calories-5000-6000
protein-400-500 (whole foods and shakes)
carbs-600gmrs (good sources oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, ect)
fat-120grms (olive oil, flaxseed oil, omega 3,6,9)

Week 1 PheraPlex, Finigenx
Week 2 Pheraplex, Finigenx
Week 3 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol
Week 4 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol
Week 5 ------------Finigenx, Supedrol,-- Methoxy-Trn
Week 6 -----------Fingenx, Supedrol,--- Methoxy-Trn
Week 7-----------Finigenx,------------Methoxy-Trn
Week 8-----------finigenx,-------------Methoxy-Trn

Week 9 through week 14 i will be on RETAIN, ULTRAHOTTER, ACTIVATE, POWERFUL, CAMP, CEE.

I have already started front loading Liv.52, Pro-liver, Red Yeast Rice, Cholestrol Support.

Methoxy-trn, nobody knows how toxic its going to be but, by week 5 i should know if to take it or not. By then we should have logs and bloodwork from the people that already used it.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay folks i am starting this cycle on Monday 20th. No i am not stacking all these at thesame time.

bodyweight is 193
bodyfat- 11-12%

Bulking semi-clean diet

calories-5000-6000

Week 7----------------------------------Methoxy-Trn
Week 8-----------------------------------Methoxy-Trn

Week 9 through week 14 i will be on RETAIN, ULTRAHOTTER, ACTIVATE, POWERFUL, CAMP, CEE.

I have already started front loading Liv.52, Pro-liver, Red Yeast Rice, Cholestrol Support.

Methoxy-trn, nobody knows how toxic its going to be but, by week 5 i should know if to take it or not. By then we should have logs and bloodwork from the people that already used it.
Looks to be an interesting cycle, just make sure to take it easy, 3 different methyls, sounds like a lot. Ill be sure to follow along on this though, hope you make great gains.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Looks strong, I could easily see you up around 205-210 with less BF% after PCT.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
really with this stack i see you at 215 the lightest, make sure you dont overtrain, but lift those heavy weights baby!!! Phera is just that good...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

bodyweight is 193
bodyfat- 11-12%

Bulking semi-clean diet

calories-5000-6000

Week 7----------------------------------Methoxy-Trn
Week 8-----------------------------------Methoxy-Trn

GODDAMN BRO! well i see your gonna push the 3 methyl, well hopefully with adequate liver support supplementation youll be able to stave off any extreme sides. i was contemplating running a similar cycle w/o the 3rd methyl(SD) and substituting finigenX with MaxLMG. some thing like this

wks 1-2 Meo-Trn
wks 3-4 Meo-Trn, MaxLMG
wks 5-6 MaxLMG, PP
wks 7-8 PP

think ill get strong as an OX off this kinda cycle:twisted: :head::twisted:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
GODDAMN BRO! well i see your gonna push the 3 methyl, well hopefully with adequate liver support supplementation youll be able to stave off any extreme sides. i was contemplating running a similar cycle w/o the 3rd methyl(SD) and substituting finigenX with MaxLMG. some thing like this

wks 1-2 Meo-Trn
wks 3-4 Meo-Trn, MaxLMG
wks 5-6 MaxLMG, PP
wks 7-8 PP

think ill get strong as an OX off this kinda cycle:twisted: :head::twisted:
I am already preloading my liver support supps. It all depends on how the M-trn outcome ends, if it turns out to be too toxic i will not use it.

That cycle you have there is solid too bro. I am going to order MAX-LMG tomorrow. I will have to drop the finignex for now, the **** is getting too expensive for my blood. So i will be replacing finigenx with Max-lmg

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Looks strong, I could easily see you up around 205-210 with less BF% after PCT.
I wish i am able to get to 220 with 9% bodyfat, **** i will be just fine. But we will see what happens.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am already preloading my liver support supps. It all depends on how the M-trn outcome ends, if it turns out to be too toxic i will not use it.

That cycle you have there is solid too bro. I am going to order MAX-LMG tomorrow. I will have to drop the finignex for now, the **** is getting too expensive for my blood. So i will be replacing finigenx with Max-lmg
ya man i figure its cheap as hell and works good for a non methyl, im not usually prone to androgenic sides either so i think if i take ATD through out it'll stave off any gyno symptoms ive heard bout with MAxLMG. too bad finigenx isnt droping in price even close to the rest of the supps out now, ive never had the chance to try it and all these folks now are talkin bout it cause of you. kinda like what i did with the PP, found something that worked great then whored the hell outta it to everyone else.:dance: but ya i was gonna rum meo Trn regardless of liver tests but wether or not i throw a second methyl on right after WILL be determined by any posted blood tests and how nasty they get by cycles end.

miked512

Awards
Whoa, dip isn't using finigenx but max lmg this go round?

:jaw:

I never thought I'd see the day dip did a cycle without finigenx. The **** is expensive as all hell as well. I have a few bottles sitting in my supp closet waiting on my next cycle but you'll probably love the max lmg a bit more anyway.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Max LMG is good stuff, good addition. Ive never used finigenx though so I cant compare.

Man, weeks 3-6 your gains are gonna go through the roof I bet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Max LMG is good stuff, good addition. Ive never used finigenx though so I cant compare.

F that man the first 4 youll do way better. ive tried both and yes SD gives great strength but PP blows it away.

although ive heard that MEo TRN thus far is giving great strength gains too and 3-6 covers the end of PP and the start of Meo TRN.

I dont know man IT ALL LOOKS GOOD!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, dip isn't using finigenx but max lmg this go round?

:jaw:

I never thought I'd see the day dip did a cycle without finigenx. The **** is expensive as all hell as well. I have a few bottles sitting in my supp closet waiting on my next cycle but you'll probably love the max lmg a bit more anyway.
i can never like any other non-methyl better than finigenx there is no way mike, no way. I Just look into my stash and i have 9 bottles i think of it left, so i will end up using 5 of them for the 6 week i will be on it. Y es i decided to stay with finigenx, why? because i love it. I definetly will be using Max-lmg in the future though.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established

You have never used Finigenx b4??????BRO GET THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD....just joking bro, it is the ****, hear me the shittttttttt!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can never like any other non-methyl better than finigenx there is no way mike, no way. I Just look into my stash and i have 9 bottles i think of it left, so i will end up using 5 of them for the 6 week i will be on it. Y es i decided to stay with finigenx, why? because i love it. I definetly will be using Max-lmg in the future though.
bahaha man i know your name is diplomats and all but you flip flop worse then a politician.

gues ill have to let you know how the MaxLMG works out in this fine stack. id be tryin Finigenx per your suggestion but its too damn expensive to run a succesful cycle compared to all these cheap ass supps out now.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
bahaha man i know your name is diplomats and all but you flip flop worse then a politician.

gues ill have to let you know how the MaxLMG works out in this fine stack. id be tryin Finigenx per your suggestion but its too damn expensive to run a succesful cycle compared to all these cheap ass supps out now.
I cant help it bro. Hmmmm diplomat=politicial=flip flop...sounds good. Yeah Poopypants i am just going to stick with what has worked for me over and over. Although it has gotten really expensive, i mean, i will have to dose it anywhere from 21-27ml now to see gains, because i use it toomuch. Also i want this cycle to go smothly bro.
see you when i get to 20" biceps ha ha ha ah ah aha ha ha ha!!!!let me know when you start your cycle.

3 more days before the start of this cycle.

miked512

Awards
The max lmg would have treated you well.

Oh well, go back to the battery acid. I for one will refrain from using it for a while. One honest truth about finigenx is that the crap is disgusting.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
The max lmg would have treated you well.

Oh well, go back to the battery acid. I for one will refrain from using it for a while. One honest truth about finigenx is that the crap is disgusting.
Ha ha i dont care if it taste like rotten eggs i will swollow the hell out of it. Hey mike have you done a MAX-LMG cycle B4????

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I just looked into that Finigenx, looks pretty expensive.

I had really good results with Max LMG, but it shut me down pretty hard compared to anything else I have tried. I wonder if Finigenx would do the same if its also a progestin?

Anyway Im not going to cycle till the spring some time, probably just do real gear then anyway.

miked512

Awards
Never done max lmg, probably won't even get a chance to either.

I didn't even get a chance to play with the e..max lmg I have here due to the prednisone that was introduced into my cycle shortly after its beginning. That was a really big surprise but alas, in due time.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I was following Magickks log of PP/Prostan and SD. I tryed for the 90 ct Prostan but the people who were selling it didn't change their website so I tried buying it with no luck after a phone call to them. Anyway, I stumbled on your cycle and I'm going to be doing PP/Fini/SD now. What are your doses going to be Diplomats? I'm 189 with 1 SD cycle under my belt. What would you suggest for my doses? PP 20 mg, Fini ? and then at the start of SD, 20 mg? I've always seen these stuff but now I'm going to hit it.:drunk:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I was following Magickks log of PP/Prostan and SD. I tryed for the 90 ct Prostan but the people who were selling it didn't change their website so I tried buying it with no luck after a phone call to them. Anyway, I stumbled on your cycle and I'm going to be doing PP/Fini/SD now. What are your doses going to be Diplomats? I'm 189 with 1 SD cycle under my belt. What would you suggest for my doses? PP 20 mg, Fini ? and then at the start of SD, 20 mg? I've always seen these stuff but now I'm going to hit it.:drunk:

run them like this

WEEK 1 TO 8 Finigenx (12ml-21ml)
WEEK 1 TO 4 PP (10-30mg)
WEEK 4 TO 8 superdrol (10-30mg)

Adjust the dosage according to how you feel bro. Always start from the lowest possible dose and then go up from there.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
run them like this

WEEK 1 TO 8 Finigenx (12ml-21ml)
WEEK 1 TO 4 PP (10-30mg)
WEEK 4 TO 8 superdrol (10-30mg)

Adjust the dosage according to how you feel bro. Always start from the lowest possible dose and then go up from there.
Well, I have 2 240 cc bottles coming so I'll have to get creative to run them 8 weeks. I may try 6 to 9 ml to start to get more time on. Something like 9,12,12,18,18.

By the way D. Somebody has a 10 % off code right now bringing there Fini to like 44 and change, just a heads up.:head:

Last edited:
swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Never done max lmg, probably won't even get a chance to either.

I didn't even get a chance to play with the e..max lmg I have here due to the prednisone that was introduced into my cycle shortly after its beginning. That was a really big surprise but alas, in due time.
I never tried th max lmg either, but I did try the Finigenx w/SD. I got RETARTED STRONG and big on that short 3 week cycle. I don't know how they work alone, but I am sure they still work great. Just my.02

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Thats alot of methyls. Im all for progressing muscle growth, but this stack may be detrimental to you body more than you think. Just be careful, I would advise bloodwork before, half way through, and afterwards should be done with this cycle if you want to truely watch out for your body. Personally would just run 4 weeks of one substance at the most. You are going to be flooding your body with methyl metabolites that may have health risks associated with them, especially becuase all of them have to pass through your liver. You are free to make your own choices, but this just seems overboard to me. I think I would rather pin test than put all of those substances into my body in the same cycle, but this is my my opinion. Whatever you do, be careful.

Last edited:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Thats alot of methyls. Im an all for progressing muscle muscle growth, but this stack may be detrimental to you body more than you think. Just be careful, I would advise bloodwork before, half way through, and afterwards should be done with this cycle if you want to truely watch out for your body. Personally would just run 4 weeks of one substance at the most. You are going to be flooding your body with methyl metabolites that may have health risks associated with them, especially becuase all of them have to pass through your liver. You are free to make your own choices, but this just seems overboard to me. I think I would rather pin test and put all of those substances into my body in the same cycle, but this is my my opinion. Whatever you do, be careful.
Thanks for your concern bro. I have already done my bloodwork to start the cycle, and yes i will do another one at the end of the cycle. Also i have started front-loading Liv.52 and will start loading 10 grms of flax and fish oil.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I never tried th max lmg either, but I did try the Finigenx w/SD. I got RETARTED STRONG and big on that short 3 week cycle. I don't know how they work alone, but I am sure they still work great. Just my.02
Yeah i know you get strong with finigenx so adding PP and the supedrol. I should be able to gain alot of strength, but we will see.

So can you give me an example of the kind of gains you made strength, and mass?

thanks

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have 2 240 cc bottles coming so I'll have to get creative to run them 8 weeks. I may try 6 to 9 ml to start to get more time on. Something like 9,12,12,18,18.

By the way D. Somebody has a 10 % off code right now bringing there Fini to like 44 and change, just a heads up.:head:
dude you might not notice anything on 6-9ml daily. Starting that low, you will end up wasting the magic green juice:D:D.

I already have 7 bottles on the way from them bro :D :D i ordered from thesame site.

Thanks for the tip bro.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
dude you might not notice anything on 6-9ml daily. Starting that low, you will end up wasting the magic green juice:D:D.

I already have 7 bottles on the way from them bro :D :D i ordered from thesame site.

Thanks for the tip bro.
What about 12,12,18,21? Is it too short? D, you are nuts about this stuff I know, but do I have to clear out a closet for this stuff or what? It's getting expensive. Could I just run it at 14 ml for 5 weeks? I'm a lean 190 right now. Thanks D

Last edited:

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
damn that is alot of money spent on a cycle bro. Heck you could probably do real tren/test for a lot cheaper, just have your gf stick you,;)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
What about 12,12,18,21? Is it too short? D, you are nuts about this stuff I know, but do I have to clear out a closet for this stuff or what? It's getting expensive. Could I just run it at 14 ml for 5 weeks? I'm a lean 190 right now. Thanks D
Anybody have any input on this? I really don't want to have to buy another bottle right now. I have 2 240 cc bottles right now.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
check it out

The 12,12,18,21 sounds good bro. I wish you experience thesame success i have gotten over and over.

miked512

Awards
damn that is alot of money spent on a cycle bro. Heck you could probably do real tren/test for a lot cheaper, just have your gf stick you,;)
he he he, thats a good point.

eh, the price that is paid for temporarily staying legal.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
damn i am already on page 2 and i have not even started my cycle yet. Tomorrow people, tomorrow.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn i am already on page 2 and i have not even started my cycle yet. Tomorrow people, tomorrow.
HAHA ya Diplo i started M-Tren last mond. ummmm as long as i can stand the sides i think im gonna like it. it kicked in fast and allready given me awesome focus and insane strength. but im not sure im gonna like it as much as PP as im already getting acne and ive been acne free since the start of my PP cycle back in august.

i just hope that bloodwork on this pans out cause id love to go through with my proposed cycle, i can allready see me reaching my goal by feb..... did i mention ive already gained 5 lbs? i suppose its mostly in water and glycogen retention but it doesnt show and im not bloated so who knows.

my muscles are nice and big, not really pumped just full but in the gym i get a pretty nice pump, so well see how it stacks up to the comp.:head:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
HAHA ya Diplo i started M-Tren last mond. ummmm as long as i can stand the sides i think im gonna like it. it kicked in fast and allready given me awesome focus and insane strength. but im not sure im gonna like it as much as PP as im already getting acne and ive been acne free since the start of my PP cycle back in august.

i just hope that bloodwork on this pans out cause id love to go through with my proposed cycle, i can allready see me reaching my goal by feb..... did i mention ive already gained 5 lbs? i suppose its mostly in water and glycogen retention but it doesnt show and im not bloated so who knows.

my muscles are nice and big, not really pumped just full but in the gym i get a pretty nice pump, so well see how it stacks up to the comp.:head:
Oh **** Poopyp i did not know you were already on m-trn. Cool i cant wait to try this stuff bro. so can you elaborate on the strength gains?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

You keeping a log poopey?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh **** Poopyp i did not know you were already on m-trn. Cool i cant wait to try this stuff bro. so can you elaborate on the strength gains?
You keeping a log poopey?
i might keep a log of feelings and notes about how it feels and whats working for me but not a full blown out log with diet and routine, just takes a long ass time and im tired this time of year.

aww funk it here is a link to what is to be known as my lame ass M-Tren log

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey D? Have you kicked this cycle off yet? Choking on turkey still or what?:lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya diplo whats up sucka? you kickin this one off soon? fill us in main'

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Ya diplo whats up sucka? you kickin this one off soon? fill us in main'
SuP poopypants!!Dude i have been sick all this week and through thankgiving, i have been barely eating anything or train for a week. So i might push the cycle off for a week. How is the MTRN treating you bro?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
For a guy who's practically duplicating his cycle you would think he'd give a shout out to me wouldn't you? That's ok, my feelings aren't too damaged. Now get better and eat dammit!:head: :burger:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man the TRN is awesome, it showed a little sign of sides with some acne so i dropped the dosage to 2 caps a day instead of 3. strength gains are absolutely insane but the weigth just hasnt been there yet, i mostly blame myself for this since im not at home (for thaksgiving) and dont have the ability to stuff my face as much as id like to. nice recomp so far and killer pumps. in other words everythings looking good so far and this is living up to the tren name, just need a test like addition to help with the gains...... any one wanna throw me some 4-AD ?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
For a guy who's practically duplicating his cycle you would think he'd give a shout out to me wouldn't you? That's ok, my feelings aren't too damaged. Now get better and eat dammit!:head: :burger:
Oh **** my bad dude!!WUZ UPPPPPPPPPPP Mach.78, when have you decided to start your cycle bro?

Yeah i am on the eating plan right now, but **** keeps happening to me bro, i have not been back at the gym yet. Almost like my Ex-girl is jinxing me or something, cuz its one problem to the other. Good news is that i hav e gained 7 pounds back thanks to the left over from thanksgiving. I am still going to run this cycle but i am not sure if i am ready yet. I will however, be hitting the gym to see where my strength is at!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
ya man the TRN is awesome, it showed a little sign of sides with some acne so i dropped the dosage to 2 caps a day instead of 3. strength gains are absolutely insane but the weigth just hasnt been there yet, i mostly blame myself for this since im not at home (for thaksgiving) and dont have the ability to stuff my face as much as id like to. nice recomp so far and killer pumps. in other words everythings looking good so far and this is living up to the tren name, just need a test like addition to help with the gains...... any one wanna throw me some 4-AD ?
Goood **** Popy!!Good ****, i need to get my ass back in that damn gym bro thats all. If i can go in one day, that will definetly start a chain reaction!!!:-(

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Goood **** Popy!!Good ****, i need to get my ass back in that damn gym bro thats all. If i can go in one day, that will definetly start a chain reaction!!!:-(
ya for real its all about feeding the flow, if you start that ball a rollin itll be hard to stop cuse youll get pumped to go. GET IN THE GYM FATTY! lol

ericnb_98

Awards
that's a big cycle, following along to see how it goes and see the labwork results. Goodluck