Phera-Plex/Superdrol Log

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I'm starting this cycle Nov. 13. Do you guys want a day to day update or a weekly update? This will be my second attempt at an oral cycle since my failed first attempt with E..Max. Prior experince with 1Test/4AD Transdermal.

Starting Stats
Height= 6' 5.5"
Body Type= Mesomorph
Body Weight= 261lbs
Body Fat= 17%
Shoulders= 57 15/16"
Neck= 18"
Chest= 51" <---- Need Improvement
Arms= 18 1/4"
Forearms= 16"
Waist= 36"
Legs= 26 1/8" <---- Need Improvement
Calves= 17 5/16" <---- Need Improvement

Cycle
Weeks 1-3; 20,30,30 PP
Weeks 4-6; 20,30,30 SD
Weeks 7-10;50,50,25,25 RXT & 4 caps Fenotest

Other Supplements
Universal Animal Pak
Ergopharm GF Pro
Ergopharm AMP
Twinlab Ultra Fuel
Flax Seed Oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
CLA
Milk Thistle
NAC
Hawthorn Extract
Celery Seed Extract
Glucosamine/Chondroitin

Diet is clean consisting of 5 whole food meals and 3 shakes. I do not count calories.

My training for the this cycle will be using a 8-12 rep range. 15-18sets for large body parts and 6-9 sets for small body parts.
Training Split
Mon= Legs
Tue= Chest
Wed= Back
Thur= Shoulders
Fri= Arms
Sat=OFF
Sun=OFF

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOUR BIG! 6'5" 261?1?

well enjoy the cycle i loved it. if you have the funds i suggest you find some prostan or orastan for the cycle as it worked nicely for me.

personally id like to see a daily log.

and if you dont mind me asking are you maniak over at atomic? same avatar and its pretty unique.

either way goodluck bro ill be watching. if you got any ?'s id be happy to help.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
DAMN YOUR BIG! 6'5" 261?1?

well enjoy the cycle i loved it. if you have the funds i suggest you find some prostan or orastan for the cycle as it worked nicely for me.

personally id like to see a daily log.

and if you dont mind me asking are you maniak over at atomic? same avatar and its pretty unique.

either way goodluck bro ill be watching. if you got any ?'s id be happy to help.
I wont be adding any more supps to the cycle, Id rather keep it real simple. No problem i will keep a daily log. Nope thats not me on atomic and i agree i have never seen anyone else use my same avatar.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This will be my second attempt at an oral cycle since my failed first attempt with E..Max. Prior experince with 1Test/4AD Transdermal.
Could you expand on this part of your post? I'd like to know what you consider a failed cycle. Any bloodwork? Any idea on your BF%? Are you adding any extra food to your daily intake while cycling or are you just continuing along your typical intake pattern.
Anyway, goodluck with your cycle.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Could you expand on this part of your post? I'd like to know what you consider a failed cycle. Any bloodwork? Any idea on your BF%? Are you adding any extra food to your daily intake while cycling or are you just continuing along your typical intake pattern.
Anyway, goodluck with your cycle.
Well i got through three days of an E...Max cycle till my blood pressure jumped up very high and started giving me constant headaches. Here is a link
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/32269-e-max-lmg-log.html. Last time bodyfat was checked i was at 15% which was in April.I will get it checked monday morning for an accurate reading. Im not adding any extra food. This is my normal food intake

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Well i got through three days of an E...Max cycle till my blood pressure jumped up very high and started giving me constant headaches.
Thanks for the info. I had a similar experience, with anavar though when I upped the dose. Constant headache, increased BP, pain in the upper right side of my neck. I lowered dose and increased Hawthorne berries. I have continued the amount of the Hawthorne and have since raised the dose of the anavar with no sides. Enough about me.

I wish you success with your cycle and look forward to follow your progress.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Thanks for the info. I had a similar experience, with anavar though when I upped the dose. Constant headache, increased BP, pain in the upper right side of my neck. I lowered dose and increased Hawthorne berries. I have continued the amount of the Hawthorne and have since raised the dose of the anavar with no sides. Enough about me.

I wish you success with your cycle and look forward to follow your progress.
I front loaded Hawthorn extract for 2 weeks before starting this cycle to try and minimize BP fluctuation.Thanks for the wishes

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
you might want to consider using at least 30mg/PP. i ran the same cycle basically with 30mg/SD and 20mg/PP for 4 weeks. it went well, but i didn't really notice the PP doing much more than just superdrol did for me in the past. Plus, you've got 2 inches and 30 lbs on me.

just my .02

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you might want to consider using at least 30mg/PP. i ran the same cycle basically with 30mg/SD and 20mg/PP for 4 weeks. it went well, but i didn't really notice the PP doing much more than just superdrol did for me in the past. Plus, you've got 2 inches and 30 lbs on me.

just my .02
You took them together? in the same 4 weeks?
well honestly i found the PP to be much stronger then SD by itself and i ran it at a 10/20/30/20 (only cause i was switching from PP to SD) but id suggest a 10/20/20/30 that way you still use the same amount as originally planned but you get to experience what PP has to offer at 30 mg. JMO

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards

just my .02
I will be sticking to the 20mg dose atleast through the first week, if nothing is noticed then i will up the dose.I have a few bottles of PP so im not worried about running out.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 1: Off Day

Well today was the first day on PP. I usually start new supps on an off day. Just one of my little rules. No problems as of yet. We will see what tomorrow holds. On what day did you guys start getting that ON feeling?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well today was the first day on PP. I usually start new supps on an off day. Just one of my little rules. No problems as of yet. We will see what tomorrow holds. On what day did you guys start getting that ON feeling?
seriously i started noticing small signs by day 4 and felt on before the end of the first week.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day:2 Shoulders & Triceps

What a workout. No weight increases but damn was i getting some serious pumps. I also noticed i was sweating alot more than usual.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
seriously i started noticing small signs by day 4 and felt on before the end of the first week.
Cool, the reason i asked is because I either respond very well to a supplement or i totally do not respond at all. I seem to be getting some serious pumps from PP so hopefully i will get that ON feeling pretty soon.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Damn, You're big. Now what are you waiting for? Get HUGE!:food: :burger: :aargh:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, the reason i asked is because I either respond very well to a supplement or i totally do not respond at all. I seem to be getting some serious pumps from PP so hopefully i will get that ON feeling pretty soon.
YEAH BUDDY! oh ya im the same way and i have to say PP kicked my ass in an extremely good way. I had insane pumps throughout the cycle w/o ever getting the nasty back pumps. Just wait n see how it goes week 3 n 4... OH YA!

MrBiggs

Awards
Cyber what exercises are you doing for your traps?

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day3: Back & Traps

Weighed in at 263.4lbs. Another good workout. First time to do deadlifts in over a month and i still got 500lbs with no problem what so ever. I felt very energetic all day and i hardly fatigued at all during the workout. Im already liking PP, cant wait to see what wil come the following weeks. :head:

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Cyber what exercises are you doing for your traps?
For traps i do 5 sets total. First 2 sets of front barbell shrugs, i use a 15-20 rep range on these.Second 2 sets of rear barbell shrugs, i use a 10-12 rep range. Third i do one drop set with dumbells doing 12 reps with each weight, 120,110,100. Just use the heaviest weight you can handle for X number of reps.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey man what's your BP like? Do you have a baseline on that? I'm prone to high BP on Emax like you, so I'd like to compare. I have pheraplex on my schedule sometime next year...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 263.4lbs. Another good workout. First time to do deadlifts in over a month and i still got 500lbs with no problem what so ever. I felt very energetic all day and i hardly fatigued at all during the workout. Im already liking PP, cant wait to see what wil come the following weeks. :head:
Hey i just thought of something for ya in case your not allready doing so and that is i felt this had a glycogen storing effect much like SD and that by taking it with Carbs i got incredible pumps and in gym endurance that was unbelivable. hope that helps man!:thumbsup:

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Hey man what's your BP like? Do you have a baseline on that? I'm prone to high BP on Emax like you, so I'd like to compare. I have pheraplex on my schedule sometime next year...
Im holding very stable on this cycle. I have been hovering around 118-120/ 70-73. I am going to keep tabs on my BP for the first week and if all is well , will probably just check it week by week from there on.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Hey i just thought of something for ya in case your not allready doing so and that is i felt this had a glycogen storing effect much like SD and that by taking it with Carbs i got incredible pumps and in gym endurance that was unbelivable. hope that helps man!:thumbsup:
Thnaks for the heads up. I have a pretty high intake of complex carbs in my diet anyway. I also supplement with a combo of simple/complex carbs during my workout. Just realized i didnt have that product in my supplement list.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 4: Legs

Well I believe I have the official ON feeling. I have loads of energy now. Decided to throw in hams with quads today I was feeling so good. So this weeks split is messed up now , but I will have it back on track next week. Poopypants did you seem to sweat more while on PP?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya at first but for the most part i dont sweat a ton either way and i was too blown away by the strength in the gym to really pay attention to anything else.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 5: Chest

Weighed in at 265.8lbs. Havent noticed a big increase in strength yet but I have noticed a huge difference in recovery and overall energy. No sides noticed yet except for the increase in sweat production during my workouts.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 6: Biceps & Forearms

Had a full body pump all day today. Chest was extremely pumped from yesterdays workout. Todays bicep workout was awesome, pump was extreme. Also im noticing that i have alot better mental focus while using PP. Since my recovery has been so good so far i have tweaked my training split to bring in more work for my legs, that seriously need some work. I have also decided to up my does of PP to 30mg a day and shorten this cycle by a week. Well im off to :food: .

MrBiggs

Awards
Cyber what r u doing for cardio and are the pumps bothering while you do cardio?

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 7: Off Day

Weighed in at 268.2. Attempted legs today after tewaking my split and there is no way im going to be able to work legs twice a week. We home after first set of squats. Going back to old schedule. Cycle is going pretty good. So far I have gained 7lbs the first week:head: with no sides. The increased sweating seems to have stoped. Forgot to note that in the last days update.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 9: Shoulders

Weighed in at 270lbs:woohoo: Todays workout was probably the best shoulder workout i have had in a long time. Endurance was through the roof.

MrBiggs

Awards
Cyber have u always taken 3days off during the week? I find taking 3days off is too much for me anyway. i like the continuous pump even though i know ur body needs a break.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Cyber have u always taken 3days off during the week? I find taking 3days off is too much for me anyway. i like the continuous pump even though i know ur body needs a break.
I swap from taking 3 days off a week to two days off a week every once and a while. I hust felt like takin an extra day off considering im moving heavire weight than usual for my body to repair itself and keep from having joint problems mid cycle.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 10: Legs

Pretty good workout. Started off slow but got good after warming up on squats. Added a rep to what was my max squat, 385lbs for 2reps. This week is going to be off yet again since my gym is closed on thanksgiving. Will be doing chest tommorrow instead of thursday.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 11: Chest

Weighed in at 273lbs. Average workout but still having great pumps.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Hi Cyber,

Im considering doing a similar cycle soon. But what is your logic on starting with PP then moving on to SD? I hope I dont sound critical in any way Im just curious.

It just seems SD takes longer to kick in for me and the sides start bugging me around the 2nd week ...It sounds like PP kicks in pretty fast (by the end of the first week) where SD takes a little longer for me to notice any real progress.

Poopypants chime in if you want.

Thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Cyber,

Im considering doing a similar cycle soon. But what is your logic on starting with PP then moving on to SD? I hope I dont sound critical in any way Im just curious.

It just seems SD takes longer to kick in for me and the sides start bugging me around the 2nd week ...It sounds like PP kicks in pretty fast (by the end of the first week) where SD takes a little longer for me to notice any real progress.

Thanks
You know it man!

na dude i uderstand your thinking completely and it makes sense so heres some things to think about. one do you want to use your fresh receptors with the PP or SD? (i would choose PP). also you have the option of overlapping the 2. (i did this and so have a few others but this is not something that i would suggest since there is not testing done yet as to wether or not its healthy to do so, ill leave this one up to you). and then there is the option to bridge the 2 with a non methyl (preferably a mild one like prostan opposed to max lmg or finig x) in order to make up for the time it takes SD to kick in.
personally i think sd kicks in fairly quickly as far as strength goes but most dont see the mass gains till a couple weeks in. JMO.

either way you choose to stack them itll be a great combo and your sure to see results. i wouldnt mind seeing a couple logs on it ran that way either for a comparison.:thumbsup:

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Hi Cyber,

Thanks
The only logic i used for using PP first is basically because it has a higher androgenic value than superdrol.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 13: BAck

Awesome workout. Got 495lbs for 2 reps on deadlifts. Added an extra rep since last week. Almost 2 weeks into PP and no sides at all.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys...

I have enough SD for a couple of weeks... but I have a few bottles of M1t and some 4ad derm to last me for a six weeker.

Hmm I will read up on prostan.

Thanks poopy

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 16: Legs

Still weighing in at 273lbs. Pretty good workout, hamstrings were very strong today. Im starting to see a little joint pain now. Especially in my knees.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
up 12 pounds and still a week n a half to go, huh? sounds good. keep eating n dont forget to adjust your Kcals for added weight.:thumbsup:

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
up 12 pounds and still a week n a half to go, huh? sounds good. keep eating n dont forget to adjust your Kcals for added weight.:thumbsup:
Well only a week left. Remeber i adjusted the dosage at week 2. I kinda wanted to keep this cycle at the 6 week mark anyway. So one week left and then i get to throw in SD. Im more than satisfied with this cycle already considering i have already gained some noticeable size, especially in my legs. I will be taking post PP measurmnets as well as post SD measurments to judge which supplement actually produced more gain.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
12 lbs. Nice!:jaw:

Have you ever cycled M1T? If so how would you compare the strength gains as opposed to PP.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
12 lbs. Nice!:jaw:

Have you ever cycled M1T? If so how would you compare the strength gains as opposed to PP.
First time to use orals. Only have one cycle prior to this that was a 1 test/4AD transdermal.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 17: Chest

Weighed in at 273.6lbs. What a workout. Got 315 on the incline for 4 reps . Strongest wrokout i have ever had.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day 18: BAck

Awesome workout. Got 495lbs for 3 reps on deadlifts today :woohoo:
PP is awesome!!