how / where to get bloodwork done?

vision

i will be starting my first cycle soon (M1T/4AD) and i would like to know where do i get bloodwork done? i'm a student at a university can i get it done on campus? and what exactly do i ask for? and when i do get the results what am i looking for? both before cycle and after cycle...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The fact that you don't know what you need to test for is indicative of the fact that you have no idea what you are exposing your body to with the use of these substances. I recommend a more extensive research plan.

Here is something you should reference for your bloodwork needs: safe cycling: your health is in your hands.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You (and the other contributors) deserve rep points for that thread, B :D

vision

well i understand that i need to get the bloodwork in order to see my test levels, my lipid profile and cholesterol.... but is there one test for all of them? or are there separate tests. i've already looked over that page, and i just want to make sure when i make an appointment that i get everything checked that i need to get checked..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well i understand that i need to get the bloodwork in order to see my test levels, my lipid profile and cholesterol.... but is there one test for all of them? or are there separate tests. i've already looked over that page, and i just want to make sure when i make an appointment that i get everything checked that i need to get checked..
OK. This was you who said this:
i'm a student at a university
Please "learn-up" on what you need to get tested for safe cycling. It is covered it that thread. Lipids and cholesterol are the same thing. You need to check your liver and other metabolic functions as well. It is your health. No one here is going to do the work for you. Someone was generous enough to put most everything you need to know all in one post. You're in college dude...act like it :)
ON-LINE BLOODWORK SITES
·
QuesTest - click here for a comprehensive list of all tests
Men's/Women's Health Profile - $115
Thyroid Health Screen - $40
Lipid Panel - $40
Liver Health Panel - $40
PSA - $45

·
Direct Labs - click here for a comprehensive list of all tests
Comprehensive Wellness Profile - $89 *best buy* -does not include testosterone profile
Testosterone: Free/Total - $68
Thyroid Panel with TSH - $54
Lipid Panel - $39
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel - $39
Liver Profile - $37
PSA - $44

· Health-Tests-Direct - click here for a comprehensive list of all tests
Testosterone: Free/Total - Test Dependent
Thyroid: Various - Test Dependent
Lipid Panel - $35
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) (liver/kidney) - $20
GGT (GGTP) (liver) - $7.50
PSA - $45

* add $15.00 blood draw fee

Visit Lab Tests Online to further understand the purpose of these tests and others not listed.

vision

i appreciate the help and all, but there's no need to be rude. i just started getting interested in AAS cycles and i've read a lot about them on various sites, none have been more informative or trust worthy as this one IMO. This is the only site where users talk about their bloodwork regularly, and before coming to this site i found vary few references to bloodwork.

Most of the people that have been on AAS cycles that i have talked to have not done the proper bloodwork (mostly college guys). I'm not asking anyone to cut me any slack, just a helpful finger pointing me in the right direction. Again thanks for the help.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i appreciate the help and all, but there's no need to be rude. i just started getting interested in AAS cycles and i've read a lot about them on various sites, none have been more informative or trust worthy as this one IMO. This is the only site where users talk about their bloodwork regularly, and before coming to this site i found vary few references to bloodwork.
Not trying to be rude...maybe sarcastic though ;)

Since you have just started becoming interested in AAS I suggest that you focus on them and their risk to benefit ratios. M1T is just about the harshest of them and not the best starter cycle...that is if you are serious about your health and long term experimentation with these supplements.

You are right, this is the one site that does discuss a lot regarding bloodwork and we are rather trustworthy. So with that in mind, there will be a ton of information regarding your interests archived in these threads. I suggest that you search through the Anabolic Forum for feedback on M1T. There is a lot of information out there. A lot, very negative, quite a bit positive...the difference being, in the wrong hands it is potentially very negative, in the right hands it does have its place. Understanding it and all of its characteristics should be priority number one. This will lead you to the bloodwork requirements that will follow.

I am only trying to help you become well informed and educated to the best of your ability so you can have a true understaning of what is at risk and what the benefits can be if you chose to use M1T...or any steroid.

Here is a helpful hint:
CMP: Comprehensive Metabolic Panel Panel (liver, kidneys, etc)
Lipid Panel: HDL, LDL, Trig, etc.
GGT: Liver specific.

I just want you to know what you are doing before you jump in.