My M1T + 4AD cycle

chainsaw2

Awards
Doing a 2 weeker of M1T (10mg/ed) and 4Derm (10sprays/ed, don't know how much that is in mg, label fell off).I will also be adding all the liver protectants and health goodies etc.

PCT will be
RXT: Dosing in the morning and afternoon
Week 1: 75mg
Week 2-3: 50mg
Week 4: 25mg
Nitro GH:
Week 1-4: 4 caps at night
E-Form
Week 1-4: 5 sprays in the morning
Fenugreek
Week 1: 3 caps
Week 2: 4 caps
Week 3: 5 caps
Week 4: 6 caps

Anyone got better advice on possible dosing times?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Start the 4-ad a week earlier (frontload), and go 15-20days on the M1T. It should help to retain gains.

Jimmy_magix

Awards
Just wondering if a 1 week frontload with 4AD is all that is required. I was going to do a 2 week before I started the M1T (though I'm not doing it for a year or so). Do you feel a 2 week frontload is excessive?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad and didn't front load. What is the concept of frontloading?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
4-ad, for example, won't really be active for 1-2 weeks. Steroids are more effect when actively stacked. M1T, however, is active very very quickly.

it's not really a big deal -

with M1T + 4ad stack - maybe for libido purposes, the majority of gains will come from the M1T.

With a 1-ad/1-test and 4ad stack, neither the 1-ad or 4-ad is truly active for a week or so. They both kick in around the same time. with 1-ad though, gains are much better when stacked with 4ad or a test base. I know from experience :)

Jimmy_magix

Awards
Doing a 2 weeker of M1T (10mg/ed) and 4Derm (10sprays/ed, don't know how much that is in mg, label fell off).I will also be adding all the liver protectants and health goodies etc.

PCT will be
RXT: Dosing in the morning and afternoon
Week 1: 75mg
Week 2-3: 50mg
Week 4: 25mg
Nitro GH:
Week 1-4: 4 caps at night
E-Form
Week 1-4: 5 sprays in the morning
Fenugreek
Week 1: 3 caps
Week 2: 4 caps
Week 3: 5 caps
Week 4: 6 caps

Anyone got better advice on possible dosing times?
10 sprays of 4 derm (8ml) is 400mg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hadijd Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Supplements 12
Kristopher Cycle Logs 18
lifter2005 Anabolics 2