up the Drol to 30mg?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Guys, need ur advice on this. Been on the drol for 2 weeks now….

1st Week – 10mg
2nd Week – 20mg

Weight’s gone up 4.4lbs, from 152lbs to 156.4lbs. Chest has gone up 1cm, legs up 1cm, arms have not moved. Waist has gone up 1cm or a little bit more as well. Traps and shoulders (which I don’t measure) look slightly bigger. I doubt that at this rate I’ll get above adding 10lbs, of which about half will be fat. And the thing is that apart from using al the normal supportive supps, I’m also using sesamin and alsp C-AMP at night.

My overall body composition doesn’t look like it has changed a great deal, and I reckon half of the increase in BW is fat. Strength is going well.

I’m wondering whether I should move up to 30mg, cause so far I’m not too impressed with SD. Training is in check, diet is in check – eating 500 to 800 cals over maintenance, with about 180-200g of protein, plenty of carbs, a good amount of fat.

Sides? Lethargy at times as well as lower back pumps. Libido is good.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
come on guys, need some hep here before tomorrow's dose. Also thought of maybe 30mg on training days only?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you're getting the sides so I dont think raising the dose would be a good idea. I went to 30 after 2wks but I weigh more. I guess you could always come back down from 30 if its too much. week 3 is when I started leaning out. I had steady gains til wk 4.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
thanks Wasted...have gone up to 30mg and we'll see how we go...

as to everyone else, thanks so much for the input:clap2:

roadsidejustice

Awards
I was 208lbs the first time I took SD and only took 20mgs. I gained 15lbs. The second time around I upped week three to 30mgs and did not notice a difference. Unless you are only four feet tall I think you need to eat way more. When I started lifting I was only 120lbs at 5-10. I am now at 220 on my way to 230 and I never took SD or anything else until I hit 208. It was all food and heavy lifting.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Roadjuice I totally understand what ur saying about eating, and yes 500-800 cals above maintenance may not be high enough, however, what I mentioned is that so far, most of the weight gains seems to have gone to my belly. Eating on top of that AMY just see a lot of the extra food go there. I’ve always had this problem with bulking unless using effective supps.

roadsidejustice

Awards
Salv,

You need to give a little more info. How tall are you? How many meals are you eating a day, calories per meal, and intervals between each one. With that info maybe I can offer some suggestions.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Hight? I'm a shor ass at 169cm.

Roughly having about 6-7 meals per day spaced out about 2-3hrs. Having plenty of carbs and about 200g of protein. Don’t know about cals per meal though. Training is fine, doing all the compound lifts, squats, deadlifts, power shrugs, overhead press, bench, snatch pulls. Been working them hard and have added volume too.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My two q's 1) How much cardio are you doing?
2) How much sleep are you getting?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
given that I'm training pretty intensely and 4 days per week, no cardio, which for me is a rarity, as i usually do sprints.

As to sleep? getting plenty of it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I also reread your first post, you are taking two potent* fatburners. They may be burning your extra cals. Also 4.4 pounds and some re-comping ain't bad.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had thought about both Sesamin and C-AMP being too much in the fat burning stakes, but as it is like I said, I’ve been getting pretty pudgy around the waste, despite these. Anyways, I’ve weighed again and so far, day 17 and my weight is up 7.04lbs. It seems to have jumped when I went up to 30mgs. I’ll be tracking the weight increase with waist expansion.

roadsidejustice

Awards
What time of day do you lift. What do you eat prior to lifting and when and also what are you eating PWO and when. Before learning not only what to eat but when to eat it I could only get up to 190lbs. That was approx 10 yrs ago when I was lifting. Two years ago when I started back up I started at 170lbs and I am currently 220. I only put about one inch on my waste. 90% of it was timing my meals.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Usually train about 8:30 pm, don’t usually eat before lifting, but have 50g of protein straight after, then 30mins to 1hr later I have dinner, carbs and protein.

roadsidejustice

Awards
Not that I think it would add tons of weight but I have a 25g shake 30min preWO. I just can't believe with what you say you are eating you don't weigh more than you do and you gain fat in the waist. I wish I could help you out more.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Don’t stress bud, but no I’m not lying. I’ve never been good at bulking without putting it on mostly around my waist, so thought the drol would help in this regard, by putting on mass even if accompanied with fat gain. Then again, not everyone responds well to it. Don’t get me wrong, I have a pretty good physique which I have built up slowly, and the heavy weights together with some key supps have allowed me to put on LBM without increasing fat. Just this time around I wanted mass fast.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Don’t stress bud, but no I’m not lying. I’ve never been good at bulking without putting it on mostly around my waist, so thought the drol would help in this regard, by putting on mass even if accompanied with fat gain. Then again, not everyone responds well to it. Don’t get me wrong, I have a pretty good physique which I have built up slowly, and the heavy weights together with some key supps have allowed me to put on LBM without increasing fat. Just this time around I wanted mass fast.
Are you taking skin fold measurements or are you taking waist measurements? It makes a diff because SD bloated my belly. It made me feel like a very full tick.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Just my opinion, but I don't think that anyone below 200lbs should go to 30mgs.

I weighed 230 at 6'1" when I stacked superdrol and 4AD and my strength went through the roof. I'm talking sets of ten on dips with an added 135 pounds. Usually I could only do 70% of that.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Weight’s gone up 4.4lbs, from 152lbs to 156.4lbs.
I’m wondering whether I should move up to 30mg, cause so far I’m not too impressed with SD. Training is in check, diet is in check – eating 500 to 800 cals over maintenance, with about 180-200g of protein, plenty of carbs, a good amount of fat.

Sides? Lethargy at times as well as lower back pumps. Libido is good.
IMO, I wouldn't increase your dosage, but I see you have already done this. I don't know how long you plan to run your cycle but I would rec'd keeping your dosage @ 20mg/day at maximum. Increased dosage will most likely lead to increased sides. Gains might "appear" greater but will probably be more fluid gains than actual LBM. IMHO anything more than 2-2.5lbs of actual muscle in a week is virtually impossible physiologically regardless of AAS. It takes time to build muscle even in the prescence of anabolic aids. Increase BP is a common side effect and I believe that is do in part to increased serum volume which adds to weight. Probably plays a large part in lower back pumps also. I would even recommend tapering your dose of for the last week to 10mg, work harder with less sides i.e. lower-back pumps. Besides, your gains will continue even after your last dose of SD. Weeks 3 & 4 is where it happened for me. Go slow, work hard, enjoy the ride. Don't get hung up on the results.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks plenty guys, lots of great feedback and advice. I did indeed go up to 30mg for 1 week only. Ended up doing

1st week – 10g
2nd week – 20g
3rd week – 30g

I stopped at the 3rd week rather than doing the planned 4. I figured doing an extra week wouldn’t do anything. What was really weird is that by BW actually dropped over the last couple of days, and not because I ate less.

However, in the week since, my BW has gone up. At the end of SD, I had only put on about 6lbs? Since PCT, 8lbs but it has tapered off.

Bobby, ur right I only measured around the waist, so could be bloat, cause I do feel bloated. However, the disappointing thing is that measurements on arms, legs, chest really only increased 1cm each. We’ll see by the end pf PCT. Strength has been good I must say though.

So far no sides I can tell and libido is fine.

Recommendations on next cycle and how long it should be before I try? Don’t worry I’m not hung up on doing it in a rush, and it’s summer coming up here in Sydney, so I don’t want to bloat, unless of course I’m doing a cutting cycle?

I’ve got SD, Pheraplex and Emax.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SD is a dieretic, so its possible the more you consumed the more pronounced the effects were. Then when you got off, your h2o levels normalized.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this guy really calling SuperDrol "drol"?
Come on.

size

Awards
  • Established
Is this guy really calling SuperDrol "drol"?
Come on.
;) I thought the same thing. I was getting ready to write that 30mg of anadrol is way too little, then I realized he was taking Superdrol.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
yeah 'drol'....drol being the last syllable. sorry if I ain't 'hip' with it:duel:

Anyways, any worthwhile suggestions on the next cycle and when and what with given my results using something like 'drol' for the first time, and given the stuff I've got?

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
well i weigh 212lbs and i never went over 20mg and still had great gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 4
Indiana Jones Anabolics 63