My PCT...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Aside from school killing me, not being able to eat much, and losing some size as a result, everything else is going great. I was on for about 14-15 weeks in which time I realized test at 500mg is far inferior to orals, so next time it will be 1000mg test solo, and stay away from orals...anyway, but here it goes. Since my life already has me catabolic, I decided to experiment a bit. I've been off for about 3 weeks, running nolva and rxt and I've been feeling recovered and ahve been feeling that way since week 2. So, I cut off Nolva and RXT to see hwo it goes. Its been 3 days and I feel great honestly, no problems. Libido is coming back from RXT killing it, and my nutz are doing just fine so far. Just figured I'd keep this logged for all of you who have felt similar and never actually gave it a try.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it, bro.

One thing that has me a bit confused is that people keep saying that ATD kills libido. Isn't it supposed to do the exact opposite? Could it be that people are dealing with weak libido due to being in PCT?

:think:

I can't believe you've recovered from a 15 week cycle in 3 weeks. You hear of guys who aren't recovered in 3 weeks from 3 weekers. Lucky bastard

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
did you close with anything bro like testprop? how long did you wait after your last before starting PCT?

not to alarm ya, but 3 weeks ain't much to get too comfortable with bro, especially coming off a long estered cycle. JMO.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I closed with a low dose of dbol for the last two weeks. Like 15-20mg/day. I know its not much at all (3 weeks)...that's why I was so surprised...I figured I'd experiment a bit..that's all. I'll find out soon enough if I'm recovered though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no worries. you may very well be on a great road to recovery. best of luck to ya's. me, hell, i've still got 4.5 months to go.......

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just rubbed my nutz beelze....and you don't have to worry....they're still large and in charge :lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you've recovered from a 15 week cycle in 3 weeks. You hear of guys who aren't recovered in 3 weeks from 3 weekers. Lucky bastard
I recovered from a 21week cycle in 36hours!
not really :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Deo, did you feel like the ATD killed your libido too?

BTW, how you feeling, Kwycke. You don't have to get graphic :nutkick:

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
i took atd as a stand alone and it basically murdered my libido.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Testicles = large and in charge :D I feel fine...

Still trying to recover my libido from the ATD murdering. Its coming along slowly...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Deo, did you feel like the ATD killed your libido too?

BTW, how you feeling, Kwycke. You don't have to get graphic :nutkick:
not sure, I was running clomid with ATD

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
One thing that has me a bit confused is that people keep saying that ATD kills libido. Isn't it supposed to do the exact opposite? Could it be that people are dealing with weak libido due to being in PCT?

The ratio of testosterone/estrogen is clinically related to libido. When the ratio is high (estrogen is low), libido will suffer. Total testosterone is also related to libido (independent of estrogen). Yet there is support to indicate that ATD is a SARM centrally. Thus, if ATD is acting as an AR agonist centrally, the hypothalamous believes ciculating test is also low. Now you have killed the two strongest variables (the third being progesterone) in maitaininig libido.

But enough with all the endocronology. Anecdotally, ATD trashes my libido ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take for ya'll to recover your libido from ATD?

Mine is "starting" to come back...

I have no other symptoms of shutdown, so I'm assuming the libido is just ATD.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Use Sapponins. Holy racoon vagina it will make your libido come back bro. A combo of Trib, Longjack, and that new USP Powerfull... good god.. boner camp bonanza.

Congrats on your seemingly quick recovery. I didn't hear mention of IGF.. our precious IGF.. that's how we became buddies... uhmember? Oh yeah, I forgot you explained the situation..

I recovered within a month from my last 15 weeker. I had a monster Pheedno Protocol and the added Saps up in the mix. It did the trick.

I've never really experienced ATD's libido murder, but maybe I got lucky because I always have a boner cocktail on standby.

:dance:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I"ll have to give the boner cocktail a try :D

freakboy

Awards
you didn't use any HCG either?

Wow, my first cycle is comin up here in Jan... its gonna be a Test E (12 weeks) and M1t (4weeks)... I am gonna use Nolva, Clomid, Trib, Fenu, and Zma.... Maybe even RXT but doubtful...

I hope my recovery goes as good as yours man...good luck with the rest of recovery!

PS> did u keep most of your strength gains?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I used hCG through most of the cycle.

I actually experimented with that, too. I was off hCG for about a month or more before I ended my cycle.

Strength...****, I'd have to say my strength stayed better than it should have given my scenario. School, work, my family preparing for a move for financial reasons, losing about $300 in monthly pay, etc...it killed me. On top of that, I lost my motivation.

But, about a month into eating veyr shitty, and on top of a shoulder injury, last time I did bench (3 weeks ago) I got 225 x 28...But, that was only about a week into PCT, 3 weeks after my last test dose, but about a month after my problems began.

Oh yeah, and right before all of this happened I got sick too :( During Bobo's program...(which went very well...)

All things considered things are goin' okay...

OH yeah, and I measured my waist it was actually sub 37" (barely), so I guess I haven't gained much/any fat during my junk-food-athon....lol. Seriuosly, for the past 2 months, all I've been eating is junk. For 2 days now I've eaten "decent".

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
mid cycle testicle weight: 12 grams
4 week post cycle weight: 220 grams

edit: if you'd like i can do pictures too. I've been practicing making a private parts burger, and it accentuates my testes very well.. :lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha you haven't seen the half of it... Kwycke is absolutely filthy once you really get to know him :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt gonna ask for pics, but as your offering! :woohoo:

Lol only on AM.

BigJoe

p.s interesting thread, never knew rebound xt was killing libidos.
Well..I wasn't calling him libido, I was calling him destroyer. So, in that sense, you can say RXT sank my destroyer :D

And yes Deo...I can be a bit filthy...but its all a front! I'm covering up insecurities with perversities :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Well..I wasn't calling him libido, I was calling him destroyer. So, in that sense, you can say RXT sank my destroyer :D

And yes Deo...I can be a bit filthy...but its all a front! I'm covering up insecurities with perversities :)
:cheers: to self awareness :thumbsup: