DNP Log

Would you like to see a log for long term DNP use with fluctuating dosage levels?

• yes, complex and fully detailed

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • yes, basic info and results

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • no interest

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
C

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
i received my 100 grams of DNP, and am eager to test it out on my little buddy here. I figured, for the benefit of the community (if any) that I could keep a detailed log if there is interest in me doing so. i plan on testing it long term with fluctuating doses based on imminent and mandated physical activity schedules. if there is interest in a full log, ill post all related materials and **** at a later date when the research is about to start.

C

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
ok, well, there seems to be enough interest in a full log, so i will make one of my first true original contributions to the AM community with this...

im going home this weekend to finish the capsulating process (its been drying this past week), and grabbing my test subject. first dose is going to be either sunday night or monday late morning. i will write up a full introduction to the log at one of those times too.

until then, i could use some advice on possibly adding slin... ive heard mixed suggestions on it, and apparently it is just a dose to maintain insulin levels, not a dose for, um, anabolic purposes. supposedly some maintenance doses will help kill the lethargy of the DNP for my test subject... any opinions or info would be useful.

C

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
Dosing Started

Ok, its been a really busy week, so I couldnt quite get around to writing up all the info yet. However, as a little update, I have completed administering the initial run to my test subject to test for allergies and bad reactions, etc. and have begun increasing the dose to start to achieve some metabolic increase. Fortunately, the test subject showed no adverse reactions at the test level of about 1.5 mg/kgBW. He is now at about 3 mg/kgBW, and feeling only the most minor side effects. a slight bit of extra sweating, and a slight bit more prone to fatigue. Some bloat is a little noticeable as well.

All seems to be going well for now, I will make a complete write-up of the protocol as soon as i have enough time.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It's late so forgive me if I missed it but did you decide on using Slin with DNP or not?

C

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
i have not yet decided about administering slin to the test subject during the DNP cycle. There is still plenty of time to give it a try, but I have not yet found enough information on the subject to make an intelligent run at it.

C

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm BAAAAAACk!

So, way back in late October, I got the DNP, and like I previously posted, I did my test runs to make sure i wasnt allergic and such. All went well. At least until i started getting incredibly sick. Basically, from early Novermber until first week of December, I went from a minor Virus infection to an opportunistic Bacteria infection. I was on anti-biotics and everything, and was still sick for a good 4.5 weeks. Needless (i hope) to say, I did NOT run DNP while sick. that would be plain old stupid. When I finally started to get better, I was going into finals at school. So essentially, through all of that time, i was able to run the DNP for 2 weeks tops or so, and not at consistant doses (which was part of my plan).

what i wanted to do was vary the doses around my lifestyle, so that the DNP wouldnt be affecting my powerlifting, practice routines, etc. i was able to do that a bit in the 2 weeks i was running it, and between the 2 weeks of DNP, and the sickness, i dropped about 27 pounds. cant really say what was attributed to what, but the DNP did seem to be effective with what i was doing. havent got too much info on what was what at that time though. during the time between the end of classes and my first final exam, i ran the DNP a little more, but without consistancy in dose (i did at all times while on always take a dose every day, but i varied the doses based on how my body was reacting and how i felt)

fast forward to the present, Ive been at home on break for about 4 days now, and started the DNP back up as soon as I got home. Ive got a good 4 weeks without anything to worry about except lifting and dropping unneeded weight before the season starts on the 14th of january. Based on what doses did what back in early november and early december, I went straight to where i left off.

I have learned that to an understandable extent, it is not the daily dose that determines what the DNP is going to do to you. that was previously known, but my tests have confirmed it far beyond what anyone ever warned and whatnot. The relatively long half-life means that (depending on how you dose of course) it takes a good 5 to 6 days for the concentration levels to start to level. i made a rough sketch of a concentration graph. take a look at it. its for once a day dosing.
http://s93676186.onlinehome.us/graph.jpg

i dont think that all people quite realize that half-life doesnt mean at the 36th hour the dose is suddenly cut in half. its a continous excretion, and you can def feel the waves of concentration over the course of the half-life. eventually, the half-life excretion and the dosing levels will equalize, and you still get a general fluctuation of doses over the day, but you have consistant highs and lows during each dosing period. from my experiences, id suggest that people go with 1 dose every half-life instead of on a more normal 24 hour basis. for instance, 9am on monday, next dose at 9pm tuesday night, and then 9am thursday. that way, it doesnt take as long for the concentrations to equalize with the dosing scheme, and the max and min doses are easier to judge and observe.
IMO, realizing these concepts is the most important thing to running a safe DNP cycle.

anyways, back to my current experiences. when i was making up the caps, i found it very difficult to know just exactly how much i was putting into each cap. the scale i bought is sensitive to 10mg, but it is so sensitive, i havent been able to get it to work right yet. so i did some calculations, based on the volume of size 4 caps (which are a bitch to work with, btw), and the density of DNP, and I should have about 300 mg of DNP per cap. However, that doesnt make much sense based on how much im taking. based on that, i am dosing at about 9.5 mg/kg-BW and should be leveling at a maximum concentration of about 25 mg/kg-BW in my system after each dose.

luckily, i know my body incredibly well, and have been monitoring it to a very high degree. to say that i feel the effects would be a gross understatement. however, to say that they are just tearing me down and making life incredibly difficult to live would be an exageration. i am sweating like crazy, or really, i should say that my body rains. i go outside in 20 degree weather with underwear and a tshirt on, and it feels refreshing. but my body is taking care of the heat with no problem. my core temp has not gone up more than a degree, and i dont even feel warm to the touch. i stay incredibly well hydrated (takes at least 3 gallons of water a day to maintain hydration on this for me).

HOWEVER! THIS **** WILL KILL YOU. it is fucking powerful, and though it is damn near miraculous in what it does, one slip up will land you in a grave. this stuff is only for incredibly advanced users, people who really know their own body.

that is all ive got for today, i will continue to update during this next month as much as i can, and add more things that i learn as i go.

P

Popa Murph

Awards
27 pounds in 2 weeks??? or 27lbs in 6 weeks 2 on dnp 4 sick

C

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
27 pounds in the six weeks, with only 2 of those weeks on DNP. weird thing is, i dont see how i could attribute too much of that 27 pounds to the sickness, since it wasnt really your normal weight decreasing sickness (stomach flu, vomitting, diarhea, etc). it was just a lot of congestion and infections, but nothing that really reduced my calorie intake or anything.

Might as well update while writing this too...

I was essentially testing my threshold, and got the dosing a little too high. i know my body well enough fortunately, that i did not get sick or anything, and did not need any kind of medical attention, but i did have to back off on the dosing. And since christmas was right around the corner and I was gonna need to be around a lot of critical family members, and then my gf was coming down for the New Years, i basically had to just call it quits for a short bit again.
This stuff is a bit of a double edged sword. Its incredible efficacy means that you can run in it spurts of a week at a time (or if you are advanced and daring enough, 3 day cycles with a front load), but it is also difficult to run full cycles because at the highly effective dosing, it is almost impossible to go anywhere. It is not the fatigue that gets to me so much as it is the incredible sweating which can be embarassing in the wrong places and also causes some pretty bad sleep issues.

There are some other interesting things ive noticed and will log at a later date when i have some more time...