Trans DHEA + Rxt

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Day1

Weight around 183lb, bf don't know there is some for sure.
Diet totaly fucked up, but I hope this log will help me get **** together.
Training 3 day split, at least it's what I try to do, but too busy/tired.
Supps Dhea 400mg
Rxt 3 caps
Nolva 20mg
Cee, ALCAR, green tea, fish oil, bp supps.

Wish me luck!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
This is interesting, I wish you luck :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I like your idea man. Looking tasty...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
actually its a very good idea, i've been trying to see whether
DHEA + ATD (reboundXT,for example) + Activate (maybe) would serve as non-supressive test boaster.

Evidence shows 50-75mg of ATD sends test levels over 1000 in four to six weeks

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
OKOKOK I'll get my nick greyed! Can't get to those links you posted, DmitryWI, but I'll have you notice I started TWO threads asking about DHEA + Anti-E's and got ZERO interest. HRMPH! :wtf:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32493

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32168

So I assumed there was no knowledge, theory or interest. I'm starting to wonder about you guys' willingness to share the wisdom here.........
Sorry, I haven't seen those threads, otherwise I'd give you some info for sure.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Day3

Weight 185.2
Started new split as well yesterday. 3 days split full body workout with different exersices each day.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Awesome D, I am running a trans DHEA but its is for my pct (sd) I run 300mgs a night. I am running it for 6 weeks 3 of pct and another 3 just for the hey hoe. I really like it so far. Anyway good luck.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Witty, I don't know if I'll be able to keep going with this log though, I have a lot on my mind these days and diet/training isn't my top priorities. But I'll try my best.
The only reason I run Rxt is I'm still fighting gyno I got after SD cycle 4 months ago and DHEA, well, just because.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Weight 185.2 lb
Having very hard time going to the gym, no motivation at all, but went this morning and had decent workout, strength was up on all lifts. Libido is fucking crazy.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Weight 184.2
I look leaner which is crazy, my diet still not the best and if I can get leaner eating all these junk food... WOW!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Weight 182.8 Still no change in diet, but it turns into cutting cycle, look leaner and lost 1.5 cm off my waist and no strength loss so far :)

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Looking good, cutting with a crappy diet, not bad, haha. So far things look good for you, keep up the log, even if it is just a post here and there. Seems like DHEA/ATD could use as many logs as possible right now.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Day16

Weight 186.0 lb Just got back from the gym, had very good workout, strenth is up on all lifts, my arms look very lean I can see BIG difference. Dropping Rxt to 50 mg, my joints get a little too dry.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I think you should have thrown some SD in from the start, but what do I know. Bohica did it with good results. I'm planning on doing it here quite soon 2-3 days I hope.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I have been getting leaner also, I really like this effect.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I think you should have thrown some SD in from the start, but what do I know. Bohica did it with good results. I'm planning on doing it here quite soon 2-3 days I hope.
The whole point of this log is stay natty.

P.S. SD is something I will never use.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Day16

Weight 186.0 lb Just got back from the gym, had very good workout, strenth is up on all lifts, my arms look very lean I can see BIG difference. Dropping Rxt to 50 mg, my joints get a little too dry.

good news! keep it up!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
The whole point of this log is stay natty.

P.S. SD is something I will never use.

Didn't you use it in post 13?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I said I will never use , not I have not used.
My last SD cycle was in april, since then I've been having bp issues and last august I got gyno, thinking from SD, it's why I don't think I'll use it never again.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
T-gel, but if you have penetrate it'll work just as good, I think Stryder has it on sale.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Hows the gyno reduction going, any progress?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
It's 90% gone, I stopped rxt because my joint hurting and I have t-gel for just few more days, but I'm going to run nolva at 20mg for month or so.

besoge

Banned
Awards
i dont know if you guys have heard of x-factor or not but right now im running an x-factor cycle and wanted to throw some dhea or something like that in the mix to kick it up a notch. I want to use something like superdrol but that requires many liver support supps that would counter act with the x-factor. So would running dhea and rebount xt work together w/o aromatizing? i heard dhea along with a atd won't aromatize into estrogen. Here is my current stack

x-factor
green bulge
white blood
scivation xtend
chromium picolinate
multi-vit
whey protein

what i would like to do....
all of the above + dhea and rebound xt. is this a viable option and would i need any kind of pct...im assuming not correct?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I know nothing about x-factor, but DHEA + Rxt you don't need pct. and you are right about estrogen.

besoge

Banned
Awards
when would be the best time to run the dhea? You're using 400 mg a day, is that all at once or spread out. I have a bottle of 200 mg pills so i could like run two a day? Also are there any sides associated with dhea that i should be worried about? Also how much rebount xt should i run with it assuming i run 400 mg?

***edit***
Just a little info...i'm 20 so i dont want to try any real gear yet. Would the dhea adversely effect me in anyway

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
If you are only 20 I'd advice you to concentrate on your diet and forget about all these supplements and you'll get great results, since your natural test higher than any DHEA or rxt can give you.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
No, not really, it works great for older people who's got very low test.