Melanotan II Cycle

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you don't know what Melanotan is, it's a new experimental research drug that stimulates your melanin receptors, essentially making it much easier to tan. You need much less sunlight so you avoid all the aging, wrinkling, etc. Read up on it at www.melanotan.org or http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20527

I received 10mg from muscle research and will be injecting 1mg ED for 10 days.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

I reconstituted the 10mg by injecting 2ml into the vial using one of the insulin needles. So now I have a 5mg/ml solution and will be injecting .2ml (1mg) every day subcutaneously UNLESS I have no side effects at all in which case I might up it to .4ml EOD to try to see some side effects (so as to prove the MTII is effective).

After reconstituting, I injected...first time ever sticking myself with a needle :blink: . I did feel mild nausea afterwards but it's hard to tell if that's related to the MTII or if it's just placebo effect related to sticking myself with the needle. No flushing or hard on (yet).

I plan on waiting on going to the tanning bed until day 5 or so because the MTII is supposed to take a few days to take effect. Unfortunately this means that for now I can only use side effects to gauge the legitimacy of the MTII.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
After reconstituting, I injected...first time ever sticking myself with a needle :blink: . I did feel mild nausea afterwards but it's hard to tell if that's related to the MTII or if it's just placebo effect related to sticking myself with the needle.
That is the placebo my friend, welcome to injections 101. lol

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great to see a cycle thread on this here. Usual are you using the salt or base?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Please take some before pics... before you head off to the tanning beds.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great to see a cycle thread on this here. Usual are you using the salt or base?
base I believe. Whatever MR has been selling prior to this newest shipment.

He had a small amount left from the last shipment and sent it to me.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol that thing must have just woken up with some morning wood

vertigo

Awards
So how's the MT II?

I have some coming in next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0