about to start clen/t3

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
suggestions on dosing the two together for 2 weeks?

theres a ton of info on solo clen cycles and solo t3 cycles...but nothing when theyre together

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
at your age I would not be messing with either of these.. PERIOD

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
well then this thread is done for fear of repercussion of advising someone who is not of the magic age

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well then this thread is done for fear of repercussion of advising someone who is not of the magic age
Well this is one of those topics where it is boderline. Many suggest waiting till 21 and like you said, there really is not a magic number. Most of the time though they are right with most, many are not responsible. If you feel you are and that you are ready along with you feel your body is ready too, well its completely up to you. Make sure to do all the research you can on this subject. You need to know what it is you are getting into and possible sides, since you will be more prone to them. If you decide to go for it, good luck, if you decide not, don't worry about it, there is plenty of time.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OK this is not directed at sarge but it gives me the opportunity to bring something up.

Where will all the 18 - 24 year old guys, who are already doing cycle after cycle, be when they are 40, 45, 50 years old?

I KNOW at 20 years old 45 seems like it is NEVER going to come around and you will live forever. You think you will being hunting tail every weekend and always be a stud. Or do you think hey I am only going to do 2 or 3 cycles get in REALLY good shape and never cycle again.

And at the 'old' age of 35 say I don't give a **** if I am fat and out of shape.

Reality hits hard and now you are at 35 years old have already done 10 - 15 cycles used AS, HGH, Clen, T3, slin and everything else under the sun. And the muscle doesn't stay on the body like it used to but the fat sure seems to be gained faster and faster. Now what? There are no new drugs out there you haven't tried and you are already up to 2g of test a week and the gains aren't coming now what?

I just wonder what they will do then.

Yeppers just me rambling lol

CROWLER

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm totally with you CROWLER. Seriously, at 18, your metabolism is still in flux. The LAST thing you want to screw with at that age is your thyroid. Seriously man. You want to take T-3 for a couple weeks with clen? You'll be leaner for sure. Maybe after that you'll have a neverending fight with hypothyroidism because you played with the delicate balance of your hormones at the very end of the final adjustments. I wouldn't do it. There's very little research on t-3's effects on people your age and any endocrinologist would say that is one great way to phunck yourself up.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
and its also easy to look down now that you can use all these substances because youre 'of age' and say 'youre crazy if you use that youre just a little kid!' well after my t3 cycle and running guggle post and my tsh is supressed to hell...then well talk

dont get me wrong i understand where you come from and this is a great board...but sometimes the attitude toward advising someone who may be totally ready for use...much moreso than a fat out of shape 30 year old who is 'of age'...is skewed just due to the 'grey area' of age

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sarge,

Please stop for just a second. Think about it this way if we didn't give a **** about you we would just say yeppers go for it right? We have NOTHING to gain by suggesting that you wait except a moral feeling we get that is just isn't right to encourage these actions in a young person.

Maybe if you think of it this way. What if an 11 year old came up to you and asked how he could buy beer and you said he was too young. Maybe a bad analogy but I hope you get the idea bro.

BTW if it bugs you that much just make a new board name and don't put your age.

CROWLER