51 Year old finishing 1st cycle...

mikelee777

Awards
On 10th week, going to do 12, so only two more weeks.
This was a learning experience, I'll do better on my next one.

Doing:
250mg test e (Mex QV) 2 x week, for 500mg per week
125mg deca (Mex QV) 2 x week, for 250mg per week.

After week 6 added Armidex daily due to tingling in nipples, that helped

After week 8 swapped to Golden Triangle Test and Deca, same dosage Test, but added 50-75mg of Deca for total of 325 per week.

Did 1st two or three weeks on orals (Denka DBOL, but stopped that due to some weird feelings.

Went into this at 6'2" and 220, with ~25BF, after all this time I jumped to 230+ for a few weeks, and then droped back to
225. My BF APPEARS to have dropped, lots of definition, strength has gone up pretty well, say 30 - 50 lbs on bench and ~75 on deadlift.

EDIT - WILL DO BF READINGS AT END OF CYCLE, PROBABLY 1ST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER

Bottom line I have NOT blown up, but I do have better definition, less BF, and more stregnth, and I just plan feel better.

Balls have NOT shrunk at all, will be doing Nolvadex and HCG Post cycle.

In hind sight, I did not eat my ass off, I ate good, lots of protein, small amounts of carbs, big shake post workout, etc... but I did not force myself to eat.

Any thoughts from the gallery of lurkers???

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you got great results Mike congrats.

If your goal was to bulk you would need to force yourself to eat more as you said.

CROWLER

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Test is slow and steady...so the resutls were good!

maybe go more than 12 weeks next time you use a long ester ;)

Oh, and can you expand on what you mean by doing HCG INTO PCT?? You can overlap a bit, but HCG is supressive, so I want to make sure that you're not using it for the duration of your PCT.

mikelee777

Awards
Test is slow and steady...so the resutls were good!

maybe go more than 12 weeks next time you use a long ester ;)

Oh, and can you expand on what you mean by doing HCG INTO PCT?? You can overlap a bit, but HCG is supressive, so I want to make sure that you're not using it for the duration of your PCT.
Thanks guys, here is what I plan to do for PCT (from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par31.htm)

Question is do I really need to the the HCG as my balls have NOT shrunk at all, not one bit...

Sample Post-cycle Plan:​
Week
Amount
Week 3:
5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 4:
5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 5:
2500IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 6:
20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 7:
20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 8:
20mg Nolvadex daily

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To ensure that u do not loose any gains, yes.........

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest something like using hcg the last two weeks of the cycle to get the balls rolling and test back up and continue using maybe into the first week of pct than stop for the rest. As was stated above hcg is suppressive, so if you use during the majority of your pct, you will keep yourself suppressed. Hcg also is not used just for nut size, but it keeps the natural testosterone running in the body. This helps on cycle to prevent complete shutdown, nut size, and adds to the amount of test in your body. Good luck with the pct.

Adaml

Awards
Looking good Mike.... WAY LESS than 25% BF Id say!!!

good work Bud! ;)

mikelee777

Awards
Before was 5/3, last measured was 8/26, almost 2 months ago

Looking good Mike.... WAY LESS than 25% BF Id say!!!

good work Bud! ;)
Date 5/3/2005 8/26/2005

Measurements
Neck 16.75 18.375
Chest 45 45.5
Upper Arm 14.5 15.375
Forearm 12.75 13.75
Waist 39 38.375
Navel 41.375 38.75
Hip 44.625 43
Thigh 22.625 23.5
Calf 16.25 16.25

Lange Calipers
Bodyfat Percentaqe
OLD NEW
27.4 (avg) 14.25 (avg)

Bicep 8 4
Tricep 16 14
Subscapula 14 12
Illiac Crest 29 17
Thigh 29 12
Chest 27 4
Ab 44 22
Weight 221 219

Thracian

Awards
Hey Mike! Great job man. I'm curious to see how you're doin now. I'm about your age (49) and am finishing up an almost identical 1st cycle to yours. 500/week test e, same idea on calorie intake. Had about the same results too. I'm happy with the results and liked the well being feeling it gave me as you mentioned. Be curious to share your thoughts and plans for your next cycle and in general. take care.

mikelee777

Awards
I'm curious to see how you're doin now. I'm about your age (49) and am finishing up an almost identical 1st cycle to yours. 500/week test e, same idea on calorie intake. Had about the same results too. I'm happy with the results and liked the well being feeling it gave me as you mentioned. Be curious to share your thoughts and plans for your next cycle and in general. take care.
Hmmm...

Thracian wore ocrea on both legs, a small square shield, a helmet, a sica or the Thracian sword. zSB(3,3);if(!z336){var zIsb=gEI("adsb");if(zIsb){zIsb.style.display="inline";zIsb.style.height="0px";zIsb.style.width="0px";}var zIss=gEI("adss");if(zIss){zIss.style.display="inline";zIss.style.height="0px";zIss.style.width="0px";}}

Well I have not actually stopped, 22 weeks now.

Zero side effects

So far w/~500 TestE a week with either Deca or EQ.

Going to do another set of measurements in about 2 weeks, I don not expect anything extremely dramatic, just really solid incremental improvements.

I've been on several other boards talking to people who have been running 2 - 4 years solid, with no issues.

It's interesting, lots of data out there, lots of opinions.

I think it's kind of like lifting, you need to find what's right for you.

At our age, I think requirements are different.

PM me and I will givean email addy if you want to talk offline.

Thracian

Awards
Interesting what you found on Thracian, I thought everyone assumed it was a made-up name! I agree with everything you said particularly about having to find your own way. I'll send you a pm

Thracian

Awards
Mike do you mind PMing me? I can't get mine to work for some reason. Maybe I'll be able to reply to yours

mikelee777

Awards
hmmm.. Have not tried to PM on this board, seems to be restricted. Hate to post email addy public, even a throw away. Getting more security consious. I am on other boards, Offshore (they are offline right now) and outlaw.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I will say again great results Mike, nice going.

Inorder to PM you need to donate $10 via the donate button at the top of the page.

CROWLER

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
hmmm.. Have not tried to PM on this board, seems to be restricted. Hate to post email addy public, even a throw away. Getting more security consious. I am on other boards, Offshore (they are offline right now) and outlaw.
You look great man! Definitely ~14 - 15%BF not 25:) AM.com is definitely worth the $10. And Im not just sayin' that because Ive been here since 02:)

BV