how many off days do i need?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
im on 100mg of tren ED and soon to start 600mg of 5aa cyp a week. im lifting 5 days a week hard as hell. is two off days enough or is it too many? i got a little pain in my elbow today after lifting 4 days in a row, but it went away with a little rub and some ice.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
im on 100mg of tren ED and soon to start 600mg of 5aa cyp a week. im lifting 5 days a week hard as hell. is two off days enough or is it too many? i got a little pain in my elbow today after lifting 4 days in a row, but it went away with a little rub and some ice.
You can overtrain on juice too. Don't be stupid and go injure yourself because you think you need to lift more. Listen to your body and if you hurt, take a day off.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
wow thats alot of tren! keep the carbs up and 2 days off is fine..however i prefer 3 days off myself

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Agreed that is ALOT of tren even if this is your 5th or 6th cycle.

IMO all you need is 3 workout days. Do the damage to the muscle in 30 or 40 minutes and get the hell out of the gym. You do NOT grow in the gym, you grown when you rest.

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Agreed that is ALOT of tren even if this is your 5th or 6th cycle.

IMO all you need is 3 workout days. Do the damage to the muscle in 30 or 40 minutes and get the hell out of the gym. You do NOT grow in the gym, you grown when you rest.

CROWLER
just curious. how do ya'll complete a 3 times a week workout in 30-40 minutes? is it nonstop from station to station? supersets? i'm usually at a minimum 1 hr 15 min of weights, with 25 minutes cardio afterwards and i think i'm hauling ass.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Wow he says as he crawls back into his corner lol

I guess different things work for different people. I only do 2 different exercises for each body part and I only do 1 work set for each exercise.

Basically it is the old chest, shoulders tris one day
Back Bis and abs another and
Legs another.

Each day has approximately 6 work sets. So figure a set with rest is 4 minutes at the most and at that I would be resting over 3 minutes between each set.
Let's say warm up sets are 15 minutes even though I know they are less. So we are at less than 40 minutes.

So basically after warming up I have 2 work sets for chest
Warm up sets then 2 work sets for shoulders and

Warm up sets then 2 for tris and done for the day.

As for cardio I just stopped training for triathlons so I don't do any cardio.

I bet if I started doing your workouts I would see a nice growth spurt and mabye vise versa :)

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I bet if I started doing your workouts I would see a nice growth spurt and mabye vise versa :)

CROWLER
most likely. i see what you're saying though. i do a lot of warmup sets, light sets, and medium sets before hitting the heavy ones. so, that in itself is a half hour at least. one torn pec is more than enough to learn my lesson, i need warmups. :frustrate

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
If you want to train more, I recommend added volume on the days you do lift not added training frequency. Although it does depend on what your current routine is like and your genetics. But for the average person I would at least allow 2 full days of rest, no cardio or nothin.